The Games - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch The Games tonight

I’m confused to why Chloe Burrows is there for all the training but not on any of the promo as a celeb and didn’t do the women race? There’s been no mention of her pulling out so I’m very confused.

Quite an interesting concept for a show though!

Reactions: 2
I lasted about 30 minutes, it's just boring.

Also just being Mel B's daughter is enough to be a celebrity now, and have a "career" as an influencer? :ROFLMAO:

I’m confused to why Chloe Burrows is there for all the training but not on any of the promo as a celeb and didn’t do the women race? There’s been no mention of her pulling out so I’m very confused.

She’s a reserve apparently incase anyone gets injured.

I remember enjoying it years ago when it was on C4, but too many irritating celebs in this series for me to watch

Reactions: 4
Young Gregory Goyle (Josh Herdman) looks fine with his kit off!
I like Phoenix.
Those are my comments #deep 😂

Reactions: 1

Apparently she's the reserve in case any of the main girls get injuries or need to drop out, The Games used to be on channel 4 back in the mid noughties, we're quite enjoying it too, its something different lol

I thought it’d be awful but it’s pretty entertaining!
Think I prefer the men to the women though, Christine and Phoenix are a bit annoying

I quite liked it as well. The Christine/Autism stuff gets a bit much though. She did the same on the full monty as well and had a mini breakdown. Olivia surprised me in a good way as well. Was nice to see her in a different light.

Yel

It's not going to be a patch on "the jump" is it 😞

I thought about watching it, but Holly W isn't very appealing.

Watched it last night heres my take on it....

Jeez that Jason Grimshaw from Corrie or whatever his real name is loves himself doesn't he?
Why did Christine have a red swimming costume on when everyone else had black did she think it was baywatch?
Mel B's daughter- not a celeb!
Kevin Clifton would also eat himself if he could
I quite like Wes
Who the hell is that filly bloke with Holly and Freddie? annoying AF.

Reactions: 3
The dozen so called celebrities are pretty much nobodies. They have too many in the studio either presenting or as a pundit. You hardly see any games for all the talking that fills up the show with poor jokes.

Wes Nelson completed the SAS Who Dares Wins Course, so it seems like he'd get in pretty well with this, minus the kayaking, and Chelcee Grimes was a footballer. So the winners were pretty nailed on, barring injury. It's an odd show, well produced and organised but quite cringe.

Why are they referring to Olivia as a tv presenter? She’s not.
They called her a tv presenter on the first night, last night it got changed to tv personality and tonight she’s a tv presenter again 😂

I'm definitely hate/cringe watching this. The calibre of celebs is absolutely awful though, even C4 managed to get some decent names IIRC (although I can only really remember Kevin Simm in his speedos :love: :love:)

Current thoughts, which echoes most of what has already been said:

- Yes Olivia Attwood being referred to as a TV presenter really threw me, why not just Reality Star? I do like her though, and I'm rooting for her out of the girls (although she has no chance).
- I really can't bear Phoenix, I remember watching her on something else with Mel B and she came across as really bratty and irritating, she hasn't changed - and definitely not an influencer!
- Max George is beautiful but is it me or does he have a really odd shaped head?
- Ryan Thomas loves himself and comes across as incredibly fake, much like on CBB with the nice guy self depreciating act.
- Wes Nelson seems lovely
- Freddie Flintoff really isn't a great presenter, and the fact that HW is doing a much better job says it all.

Reactions: 3