The Gallier family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch this car crash family?
I’m actually shocked she uploads half the things she does.
Worried her nearly 3 yr old doesn’t speak yet he constantly has dummy in his mouth.
A ten year old who smashed his tv and a one yr old who eats bags of sweets!! You can’t make this stuff up

I surely can’t be the only person who watches this dreadful parenting???

Who the hell gives a nearly 3yr old a bottle of Pepsi? The mum is a disgrace

Yes I watch this family. I have to say I do enjoy their vlogs. I don't agree on a lot of what I see but each to thier own I guess. Personally I wouldn't give my young children Pepsi and Addison looked as though she doesn't even chew those haribos before she swallows them, gives me anxiety watching her and she's not even my child. Addy is adorable though, bless her. I think her older boys are lovely sweet boys. The one thing that bugs me slightly is the way she just lets Bellamy do whatever he wants, he rules the roost in that house and she says it may be autism but I'd question if it was just behavioural issues gong on there, he doesn't seem to have any boundaries? In the same breath though I feel for her, it's tough bringing up 4 kids on your own.

Reactions: 1
Yes I watch this family. I have to say I do enjoy their vlogs. I don't agree on a lot of what I see but each to thier own I guess. Personally I wouldn't give my young children Pepsi and Addison looked as though she doesn't even chew those haribos before she swallows them, gives me anxiety watching her and she's not even my child. Addy is adorable though, bless her. I think her older boys are lovely sweet boys. The one thing that bugs me slightly is the way she just lets Bellamy do whatever he wants, he rules the roost in that house and she says it may be autism but I'd question if it was just behavioural issues gong on there, he doesn't seem to have any boundaries? In the same breath though I feel for her, it's tough bringing up 4 kids on your own.
She is a new relationship with someone from Scotland, who has travelled down to Birmingham to see her a couple of times and Jade has now said on the vlog her partner is now in hospital, so stupid someone travelling to see her especially with 4 children the eldest boy has Asthma too which puts him at higher risk !

She is a new relationship with someone from Scotland, who has travelled down to Birmingham to see her a couple of times and Jade has now said on the vlog her partner is now in hospital, so stupid someone travelling to see her especially with 4 children the eldest boy has Asthma too which puts him at higher risk !
A dream a wish our life is the new name of the channel , if you want to have a look

Last edited:

A dream a wish our life is the new name of the channel , if you want to have a look
I am even more shocked now after her new partner had travelled down from Scotland to Birmingham in lockdown, they have both been back up to Scotland to collect her cat, they met on line and met in person when she came to stay at the house, I think it so risky to let someone move in with you and your 4 children when you don't really know them. Jade also is saying her ex Richard hadn't seen the children for 3 months even though he was still taking her shopping and seeing the children which was shown in the vlogs.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Watching this family was my guilty pleasure!! I think she’s removed all her videos now. Does anyone know if she’s got tiktok or another youtube channel? I need updates on her life 😂