The frugality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. And she never acknowledges that she is gifted so much which overall allows her to spend far less. Free clothes, house decoration, beauty products means big savings for her. I once suggested this but it was all deleted.
That doesn’t fit her narrative. She posted about a candle in TK Maxx being a massive bargain before Christmas as it was originally £80 Down to £20 I think. I haven’t got £20 to spend on a candle!

Reactions: 7
It’s very telling if you look through the comments on influencers posts. Most of them are comments from other influencers types.

Reactions: 6
I liked her interiors post, she’s introduced me to Matalan lighting.

I can’t figure out if i like gallery walls! I think one per house, the whole house seems overkill.

Reactions: 4
She really needs to give the red lip a rest. It washes her out totally! And it’s usually wonky...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More lippy shilling.. I really don’t think people with her colouring suit the shades she wears. And she is giving a talk on March 2nd, with En Brogue, sadly, who is now blowing the smoke up Alex’s butt. Alex also mentioned that she reads what people think about her online. Tattle perhaps?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
More lippy shilling.. I really don’t think people with her colouring suit the shades she wears. And she is giving a talk on March 2nd, with En Brogue, sadly, who is now blowing the smoke up Alex’s butt. Alex also mentioned that she reads what people think about her online. Tattle perhaps?
Probably. Maybe Mumsnet too.

Reactions: 1
Red is certainly not for her. In fact it looks more orange than red. Either way, may be on trend but doesn’t suit. She needs to go to a beauty counter or a make up artist and find something that works better for her complexion and hair colour.

Red is certainly not for her. In fact it looks more orange than red. Either way, may be on trend but doesn’t suit. She needs to go to a beauty counter or a make up artist and find something that works better for her complexion and hair colour.
Yes, it’s like an orangey red. Liberty London Girl (similar colouring) has the same problem with banging on about her favourite orange lipstick and she used to be a fashion editor. Wear orange toenail varnish instead.

She needs different glasses. The frames she wears do not suit her. They are too deep and rest on her cheeks which is not supposed to happen.

Reactions: 3
After doing her #AdBreak with Natwest about managing your money, I feel like it’s quite disingenuous to be like “Yeah, we’ve remortgaged to afford the kitchen”. Mortgage rates were already low when she bought her house, so they’ve either managed to massively overpay to then re-release that equity, or the house has rocketed in value. If they’ve overpaid, surely they could have just saved; and if their house has increased that much in value with all this Brexit uncertainty she should acknowledge her privilege rather than harping on about £30 Aldi shops.

Reactions: 4
Watch the freebies roll in.....

Much of this kitchen renovation will be #gifted. So yes, they may have saved for the building work but I am sure she would have put some hard work into begging....

Reactions: 3
Shes just shown here toilet roll stash it retails at £40, in the current climate who spends £40 on loo roll and I bet she had it *gifted! Then telling us to buy gift vouchers from small businesses, like your local coffee shop, is she really that out of touch, most people are scrabbling around helping elderly relatives get hand wash and paracetamol, look after children, work etc, last thing on my mind is buying gift vouchers 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.