The frugality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted on her stories today about her
Sister’s insta being hacked and deleted. Her sister is very upset due to all the photos on it
That’s awful. Can you ever get your insta back once’s deleted? Or has someone else taken it over?? Probably if you contact them they can get it back right?

Does anyone know the story of her and peggy’s photo being in the daily mail? I don’t think I followed her then so didn’t see it. No offence but why was she being featured in the paper?
Yeah.. A bit late on this, but The Daily Mail used a picture of her, online if i remember rightly not a physical paper, that featured Peggy on an article;
She wrote about it here;

I think there was also (or maybe it was the same article?) an incident where the Daily Mail used her picture on an online article about bloggers buying, wearing and returning clothes and how unethical it was. She rightly took umbridge with it (I'm 100% on her side) as she said it's not something she's ever done and using one of her photo's in the article implied it was a thing she was being accused of. Good on her for getting her lawyers involved.

Reactions: 5
Damn right the media have no right to use images and attribute a story to it , good for her for getting her lawyers involved .

Reactions: 1
All the stuff they have makes me so tense and they seem incredibly untidy so it makes it look even worse. There are so many little nik naks, it would drive me mental.

Reactions: 7
All the stuff they have makes me so tense and they seem incredibly untidy so it makes it look even worse. There are so many little nik naks, it would drive me mental.
Completely agree with this! (see my previous post)

Yeah.. A bit late on this, but The Daily Mail used a picture of her, online if i remember rightly not a physical paper, that featured Peggy on an article;
She wrote about it here;

I think there was also (or maybe it was the same article?) an incident where the Daily Mail used her picture on an online article about bloggers buying, wearing and returning clothes and how unethical it was. She rightly took umbridge with it (I'm 100% on her side) as she said it's not something she's ever done and using one of her photo's in the article implied it was a thing she was being accused of. Good on her for getting her lawyers involved.
She attacked Sheerluxe for using content without permission/payment/crediting on a BLM post about 2 months ago. Not sure it was the ideal forum but it was quite entertaining.

i felt really happy for them putting things in the cupboard at last! Must have felt so good! But... why buy cheap metal or plastic shelf savers for a new kitchen? (Couldn’t tell which from the grid post) Why not just buy an extra shelf when you‘re buying the kitchen so everything flows and fits nicely?

I wonder how much of their food choices so far was down to lack of proper kitchen space. Although even as a student with disgusting shared kitchen I ate healthier than them. Will be interesting to see.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s one of the lucky ones who looks petite when she’s pregnant because she’s tall.

The picture of her in a bikini a week or so ago is nowhere near the bump she had just before Peggy - which is still on her insta.

Hope she is ok and just enjoying weather

Do you think she’s finally realised her life and love of £70 tins of paint is anything but frugal
funny you mention that but the bio on the frugality page is, “Because we’re all living on some sort of a budget”. Beautifully vague 👏

I’m glad she’s separated the two, tbh. Her page was all over the place and increasingly less about the brand and more about Peggy/whatever else took her fancy. She’s been criticised for that on here. Having the clear division between the two makes more sense; family & personal content on her page, blog/brand content on the work page. I wonder if she’ll still do ads and #sponcon on her personal page?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
funny you mention that but the bio on the frugality page is, “Because we’re all living on some sort of a budget”. Beautifully vague 👏

I’m glad she’s separated the two, tbh. Her page was all over the place and increasingly less about the brand and more about Peggy/whatever else took her fancy. She’s been criticised for that on here. Having the clear division between the two makes more sense; family & personal content on her page, blog/brand content on the work page. I wonder if she’ll still do ads and #sponcon on her personal page?
I thought that too....some sort of a budget 🤷🏻‍♀️
I reckon she’ll still do the ads but is opening herself up to more now as can go for things that maybe didn’t fit with the old page

Reactions: 2
Blimey she has 257k followers, I'd have kept the original account for the business, what it was originally for and why she got 257k followers in the first place... Now she needs to rely on those 257k followers switching over and following the new account! It's a bit upside down.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd prefer the larger following on my business account not my personal account.... Which makes me think she's planning on using both for an income...

Reactions: 3
She can start using the personal account to advertise baby and children’s goods and there are £££££ in that market.

I wonder which account house and clothes content falls into?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.