The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep yep yep, join tattle if you haven’t already
That is brilliant! It’s just such self-indulgent twaddle from Alex. I hate the Feb half-term too as the weather is miserable but I do what most working parents do and combine annual leave with holiday club. I certainly don’t sit around staring off into space like a gormless berk, expecting everyone to feel sorry for me!
---
And surely it was just Peggy she had to entertain? If Cato is at nursery full-time then he won’t have a half-term. So I don’t know what she’s on about. As an aside, poor kid, that must be one of the most pretentious names I’ve heard since I met a little Ptolemy at an NCT baby group!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.