The Frugality #5 Weeks and months to tile a floor, we love to cosplay being poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is like the case of millennial, we are asked to stop buying avocado to afford a house; for Alex, stop buying Tiger Tat, to afford a sourdough

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who the hell removes turf with a pick axe and crumbling plaster with a chisel these two idiots !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMFG that ‘shed’ ??!! What the actual duck?! You might be able to put a rake in there and a few boxes of matches & shite meal planners, but nowt else! Absolutely baffling. Honestly feels like they are trolling us now 😆 what a pair of gormless fools

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMFG that ‘shed’ ??!! What the actual duck?! You might be able to put a rake in there and a few boxes of matches & shite meal planners, but nowt else! Absolutely baffling. Honestly feels like they are trolling us now 😆 what a pair of gormless fools
I’m waiting for the post in a few weeks when they’ve been #gifted some proper gardening tools saying they didn’t realise how big they were and they need to buy another mini shed for it all. I also had a chuckle when she said they were going to buy list of cushion boxes to dot around and thought that’s just so typical of them. Clutter the garden up as much as the house with lots of little bits of storage rather than just planning properly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m waiting for the post in a few weeks when they’ve been #gifted some proper gardening tools saying they didn’t realise how big they were and they need to buy another mini shed for it all. I also had a chuckle when she said they were going to buy list of cushion boxes to dot around and thought that’s just so typical of them. Clutter the garden up as much as the house with lots of little bits of storage rather than just planning properly
I have a small garden and looked at a shed like this. I decided against it as you could basically fit two garden tools and a hosepipe in it if you’re lucky. I then spent literally months searching for a box that was big enough whilst being “stylish”. I found one, made of lightly painted wood and looks lovely but cost me an arm and a leg. I’ll be intrigued where she thinks she can find these “cushion boxes” at a “frugal” price. Also wonder how much that shed actually cost?

Reactions: 5
516C8667-714D-444D-88BD-D64BE1F4C17F.png
This is so stupid on so many level. Get a proper shed so is easy on the eyes. This is Similar to her house situation, plan no storage and have multiple basket dotted around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bought those h&m hooks for my coats months ago, I returned them because they've so tiny and flimsy, which you can see when you compare the hessian bag she put on hers to them. Another £10-£15 on unusable tat down the drain Alex.

Also that shed... I can't. Their garden isn't even tiny enough to warrant it. She seriously needs to go back to work, her content is booooring.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1290261 This is so stupid on so many level. Get a proper shed so is easy on the eyes. This is Similar to her house situation, plan no storage and have multiple basket dotted around the house.
Also waste months doing tiling and then pay someone to finish it, and then build a shed on top of them with no protection underneath. Make it make senseeee

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck OFF with the size of that ‘shed’! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 They have to be trolling!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn't they spend time and money sorting the grass out in the garden now digging it all up with a axe (LOL). The size of the shed with then cushion boxes dotted around. Wont that take up more of your garden than a slightly larger more practical shed. It will be like the kitchen again with random pieces of furniture everywhere. These two confuse me so much

Reactions: 11
I bought those h&m hooks for my coats months ago, I returned them because they've so tiny and flimsy, which you can see when you compare the hessian bag she put on hers to them. Another £10-£15 on unusable tat down the drain Alex.

Also that shed... I can't. Their garden isn't even tiny enough to warrant it. She seriously needs to go back to work, her content is booooring.
Erm she is at “work”

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.