The Frugality #3 content is free, don’t care if it’s drivel, shopping in Sainsbury’s, pretending it’s Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My flat was a Victorian conversion so much less flexible in terms of layout potential than her house!
Wow - stand corrected - I briefly lived in a Victorian Warner flat that had such a small kitchen the fridge was in the hallway & the bathroom door was at an angle so tall people found it hard to sit on the toilet. It was SO beautiful though you wouldn’t have cared.

I've just watched her 20 second house tour reel. I always thought you guys were being a little bit over the top when it came to how messy she was (I don't pay that much attention to her stories) but oh my god, the MESS. It's unreal. It's literally EVERYWHERE.

The living room. Jesus wept. How do they live like that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is this woman still pretending to be poor? To be honest it’s insulting. I used to follow but stopped when she started buying the wonky veg boxes. She never knows what it is to really have to budget and it shows.

Reactions: 9
Her makeup application story makes her look like a drunk clown. There’s a weird coloured shadow pouch under her chin!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why on earth doesn’t she sort her sinuses out?! It sounds disgusting and she must snore like a train when she sleeps. No idea what the point of the make up ‘tutorial’ was 🤷🏼‍♀️ Poorly applied and basic.

• Haha
I am not kidding… I was about to duck my face with a huge sugary snack then I saw Alex’s stories and it stopped me. Her complexion is awful. She has a very baby face but her skin is sagging. She is 5 years older than I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why on earth doesn’t she sort her sinuses out?! It sounds disgusting and she must snore like a train when she sleeps. No idea what the point of the make up ‘tutorial’ was 🤷🏼‍♀️ Poorly applied and basic.
I don't really know what people mean when they talk about her sinuses?
Is it the clicky sound when she talks?

I always thought people with sinus problems were those people who sound really nasaly but she doesn't seem to?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she looks very well at all.

I don't really know what people mean when they talk about her sinuses?
Is it the clicky sound when she talks?

I always thought people with sinus problems were those people who sound really nasaly but she doesn't seem to?
And yes the clicky sounds. And she sounds so bunged up.

Reactions: 2
Im no neat freak so I shouldn’t judge put when she put up that the slightly open wardrobe door bothered her I thought erm have you seen the rest of your house?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
you can just tell how angry she is that she can’t go to the wedding and she doesn’t have a second baby sitter lined up

Reactions: 4
Why would you film yourself wearing a rented dress and doing the washing up?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This was like a toddler in a new dress. So cringeworthy. I see she had to remind us that it’s rented.

Hopefully soon more and more people will realise that renting clothes and bags is not the environment-saving solution that influencers would like us to think it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i
Hopefully soon more and more people will realise that renting clothes and bags is not the environment-saving solution that influencers would like us to think it is.
Im curious about this? I would think it’s still better than buying new. I know there are transport considerations & maybe packaging & dry cleaning.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.