The Frugality #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked The Frugality but think it's such bad taste bringing up her twins in her response. A completely unrelated tragedy.

If she takes it seriously then why is the room completely unsafe, why has she still left the picture up for others to copy? Her strange lie too, that the pic is old and they take the books down every night. Just own your mistake

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her tiles will drive me crazy, I think many influencers renovated their house in 2017-2018, and 3 years later, it is already looking so dated. I think there are too many things going on (as usual eh?), herringbone tiles with black grout, the blue tiles and the Victorian sinks and loo.

View attachment 641308
The best example of this ever is the hoopers - mother and father of daughters. She was publicly disgraced in 2019 but their house is ghastly and unfinished there they couldn’t afford to finish it without the plethora of Insta freebies.

Tbh most brands have stopped giving away big ticket Reno freebies, especially during the pandemic when everyone’s been doing up their house they’ve just not needed to? 2017-9 were the glory days, now they’ve got to pay for their tat 😬

Reactions: 11
053096E3-0F05-40EC-BB9E-B0622E3D4505.jpeg
Oh for the love of god, these two need to get a grip 🤣
They should spend some time sorting out the lawn and leaving the fence alone

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.