The Fragrance Floor scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s put a post up this morning on her insta saying she’s coming off insta and tiktok as it’s time for her to just live and then proceeds to post the link to her Patreon which is £6.99 a month! She just can’t help herself

Reactions: 1
I came straight over here 😂🙈 she feels it’s only right to ask people to pay to see her content!

Her “so called” 6 month break from socials lasted all of afew weeks, how pathetic that she thinks her content is worth anything, she is an unemployed looser who's riding on her husbands visa, my recommendation would be to contact the WANNEROO police force Western Australia by submitting an online form and report all her uk fraud and lies, she lives in Landsdale kennerton park estate and needs this bubble to burst

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her “so called” 6 month break from socials lasted all of afew weeks, how pathetic that she thinks her content is worth anything, she is an unemployed looser who's riding on her husbands visa, my recommendation would be to contact the WANNEROO police force Western Australia by submitting an online form and report all her uk fraud and lies, she lives in Landsdale kennerton park estate and needs this bubble to burst
Ohhhhh seems like you have insider knowledge!!! I’m here for it 🍿

She’s an absolute scummy bleep, I might share some of her messages here that she sent me. But I got my refund back from my credit card company, I hope they do her for fraud

Shall do!
---
She’s an absolute scummy bleep, I might share some of her messages here that she sent me. But I got my refund back from my credit card company, I hope they do her for fraud
Go on!
---
She’s put a post up this morning on her insta saying she’s coming off insta and tiktok as it’s time for her to just live and then proceeds to post the link to her Patreon which is £6.99 a month! She just can’t help herself
I think it’s a red herring. There is no way that she’ll just come off and not want to pretend she’s a “boss babe” - she is hoping she can fool us meanwhile she’ll pop up in another form on socials. Not buying her bullshit.

Happy 2024 folks, just an update for you all, Nicole is still MIA from socials account name now @ inactiveuser128 , however the scammer girl boss babe in her just cant be contained, shes selling custom door matts in Australia and renting out aliexpress backdrops, also made me laugh she slagged off a local business for overcharging her £15 quid on her mani when I'm pretty sure she stole hundreds if not thousands of people, does anyone know if shes still doing her patreon as i cant find it

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I haven’t been on for about a year came on to see if she was still a scamming rat and it seems so! lol absolute moron 🤣

Reactions: 3