The Foulger Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horrid in what way?
Rude, obnoxious and self righteous to anyone who comments or criticises what she puts out online rather than l1ckin her a88!! Gets very bolshy if anyone dares suggest anything different or challenges her ideas..... Shouldn't put herself out there then. Wicked underneath

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Rude, obnoxious and self righteous to anyone who comments or criticises what she puts out online rather than l1ckin her a88!! Gets very bolshy if anyone dares suggest anything different or challenges her ideas..... Shouldn't put herself out there then. Wicked underneath
I've never noticed anything like this in her comments.

Reactions: 2
I've never noticed anything like this in her comments.
Neither have I... I watch all of her videos and I've never heard her verbally respond in a snarky way to anything. She's always very friendly in the comments and takes suggestions on board from what I've seen.

Neither have I... I watch all of her videos and I've never heard her verbally respond in a snarky way to anything. She's always very friendly in the comments and takes suggestions on board from what I've seen.
I agree. I really enjoy her meals of the week videos because she goes to the effort to show the meals being cooked rather than just the end result.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I agree. I really enjoy her meals of the week videos because she goes to the effort to show the meals being cooked rather than just the end result.
Maybe this is because she deletes all the comments you say you haven't seen and the way she responds to such people....... Nice nice on camera, horrid in real life obviously... Ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe this is because she deletes all the comments you say you haven't seen and the way she responds to such people....... Nice nice on camera, horrid in real life obviously... Ugh
Yes 👍🏼 I’ve messaged on her YouTube before. Wasn’t rude to her at all. She came at me all passive aggressive. Never watched a video again after that. She’s so rude!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes 👍🏼 I’ve messaged on her YouTube before. Wasn’t rude to her at all. She came at me all passive aggressive. Never watched a video again after that. She’s so rude!!
Im glad you can see it too.... The obnoxious boot

Reactions: 3
Same in real life too. She really thinks she's something special. The school mums have a good old giggle about her 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she really have lots of requests to see her cook a roast dinner? hers never look particularly appealing and it's not like she did anything ground breaking so why would it be one of her most requested vlogs? :unsure: it as super dull and looked average at best.

Did she really have lots of requests to see her cook a roast dinner? hers never look particularly appealing and it's not like she did anything ground breaking so why would it be one of her most requested vlogs? :unsure: it as super dull and looked average at best.
It's as dull and average as her