The Foulger Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came on here to start a thread as I thought they seem really down to earth. I searched to see if there was a previous thread and they're mentioned a few times in the Ingham threads. I've only been watching the Foulgers since August so can anyone elaborate for me?

Reactions: 3
I love them. I randomly started following when she only had like 20 followers, I think I searched something and she came up. I’m so pleased she’s getting loads of subscribers. The Florida vlogs are a real bonus too as we go to Florida loads as a family

I’ve started watching them as well, I really like their Florida vlogs. Just wish the dad would stop cutting off the mum when she’s talking.

I love their weekly meal and shopping videos ♥
Me too! How I find what someone bought in their weekly shop 10 months ago entertaining I don't know haha. My husband was in hospital recently and I watched their Florida vlogs when the kids were in bed and felt like they were keeping me company.

Reactions: 1
Me too! How I find what someone bought in their weekly shop 10 months ago entertaining I don't know haha. My husband was in hospital recently and I watched their Florida vlogs when the kids were in bed and felt like they were keeping me company.
I know I don't know why but I love people's food shopping videos 😆 Not really in to vlogs so skipped all the Florida content, but they do just seem like a really nice down to earth family 😊

I love their weekly meal planning, recipes and food hauls.
They seem like a really lovely family... and their relatable.

Big fan of the foulger family. So lovely and down to earth, no following the crowd and like what they like. Good on them

Came on here to start a thread as I thought they seem really down to earth. I searched to see if there was a previous thread and they're mentioned a few times in the Ingham threads. I've only been watching the Foulgers since August so can anyone elaborate for me?
I’ve mentioned them in the Ingham thread as being the only decent family vloggers. Their kids are not used as money making machines and although are featured are not overly so. They seem really decent and I wish them success.

I really like this channel and a few other small ones that I might make a thread about. She follows some really decent family vlogs that don't use their children just feature them and I hope they all stay that way. I feel the channels under 10k are the best and try the hardest

Absolutely love this family, been watching their YouTube since the beginning. Onky thing that is slightly annoying is when she does her food hauls she always says 'I got some... With every item ' when showing what she bought