The Feel Good Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch her? I really enjoy her videos and think she has a cracking sense of humour, very real at the same time as being entertaining. Worth a watch 👍

Reactions: 6
Yes!! I only came across her recently and have been enjoying watching her vlogs. She's quite funny and you never what to expect from her. Have you seen her "Volcano" cake video? It's priceless 😂

Reactions: 3
I used to watch her too, nice, cheerful woman. Noticed she has been off grid since the end of June/July. Mysterious. I hope she is okay.

I used to watch her too, nice, cheerful woman. Noticed she has been off grid since the end of June/July. Mysterious. I hope she is okay.
She's opened up an online crystal business and uses the name FeelGoodCrystals on Instagram. Her live sales on a Saturday night are hilarious and well worth a watch. I do miss her on YouTube though.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sadly her little boy has just had a brain tumour removed
How traumatic, she’s really nice and I feel really sad for her 😢

• Heart
Sadly her little boy has just had a brain tumour removed
How traumatic, she’s really nice and I feel really sad for her 😢
I know it’s so sad. He’s such a lovely little boy. I hope he’s going to be ok ❤

• Heart
I've watched a couple more videos and she seems to live a very comfortable lifestyle, seems loaded. And the way she talks is so strange, she doesn't open her mouth and talks as if her jaw has been wired.

I've watched a couple more videos and she seems to live a very comfortable lifestyle, seems loaded. And the way she talks is so strange, she doesn't open her mouth and talks as if her jaw has been wired.
I didn’t used to mind her but lately she’s a bit unrelatable to the average person. A long holiday in the best hotel in Dubai. Designer bags. Also she smacks her lips too much 😂 sorry pet hate of mine.

In her latest video she has treated herself to a Van Cleef necklace costing £7k. Fair enough, but I think I would worry wearing something as expensive as that. Plus I don't think I'd advertise it on you tube.

I really like her. I never really get these people much, but her I do. Designer clothes/bags isn't for me and even if I had the money for a Van Cleef it would be spent elsewhere as I think they're ugly, but everyone else seem to want their hands on one so maybe it's just me. Minus those things I enjoy watching her. I like her approach to things.