The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she wrote a book whilst pregnant and with 3 other kids to look after AND working AND with dadliketrev staying at home but magic Jess does all school runs and all that jazz, is just beyond me 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Knowing jess the book won't be ready for the planned release date and some stranger will offer to write an additional chapter whilst another stranger tuts at her.

• Haha
I’m still shocked Jess, who doesn’t even try to understand basic grammar, can get a book deal?! Surely the publishers should have looked at her social media and seen her badly written drivel and thought “nope, this will not work”

the only copies sold will be her insta mates

Knowing jess the book won't be ready for the planned release date and some stranger will offer to write an additional chapter whilst another stranger tuts at her.
I can’t wait until a random lovely women stops her in Bedford town centre and pulls her book out saying it’s her bible or some other made up tit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just can’t imagine having a 3 week old baby, which is supposedly her last baby. And still needing validation from publishing a book whilst posting constantly online?!

Reactions: 6
Can we please be careful with the use of the word written…. Thrown together or plagiarised is probably better

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tbh I'm not shocked, I feel like anyone with a semblance of a following can get a book deal these days. Publishers seem desperate

Reactions: 4
Written a book on company time and then wonders why she's never rehired once her contracts come too an end.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she pretending to use a Hinch planner now? How many organisers has she got?! 🙄

PS: Nice healthy breakfast you’ve got there, Jess!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if anyone breastfeeds while up and walking about 😂😂 i literally had to be in prime sofa position lol

Reactions: 1