The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a thread for The Fashionable Pan? There bloody should be - she is so annoying! Off to blag a chair from LoveYourHome or whatever it's called today - "they saw my stories and got in touch". duck off love, you storied begging for a new chair and tagged them in it. The stories with "The Hubby" make me want to claw my eyes out, all forced hilarity (everything is completely and utterly hysterical apparently), staged talking to the camera and calling each other "darlin'" every 2 seconds. Needless to say, I've unfollowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is there a thread for The Fashionable Pan? There bloody should be - she is so annoying! Off to blag a chair from LoveYourHome or whatever it's called today - "they saw my stories and got in touch". duck off love, you storied begging for a new chair and tagged them in it. The stories with "The Hubby" make me want to claw my eyes out, all forced hilarity (everything is completely and utterly hysterical apparently), staged talking to the camera and calling each other "darlin'" every 2 seconds. Needless to say, I've unfollowed.
I agree completely, I also unfollowed. She begs for "free tit" as she calls it. She never wears anything repeatedly, obviously getting loads of freebies, she must then sell it as she never wears anything she gets more than once. 😠

Reactions: 7
Yep, so wasteful. Does a bit of begging, wears once, takes a picture, adds a swipe up, sells it on. Her, and others of her ilk, just perpetuate this disgraceful fast fashion ethos. I despise it.

Reactions: 12
I’m surprised she hasn’t got her own thread too, I’m sure I’ve said the same before! She’s one of the biggest, most blatant begs on insta, she has no shame 🤮

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her a long long time ago, as soon as she started the ’give me free tit’ line I couldn’t stand her!
Anyway back to CLTS..all that making turmeric smoothies has made her need a lie down, exhausting!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her a long long time ago, as soon as she started the ’give me free tit’ line I couldn’t stand her!
Anyway back to CLTS..all that making turmeric smoothies has made her need a lie down, exhausting!
Yeah, que the hand on forehead and dying Swan act. God she's so limp and lame it's bloody pathetic.

• Haha
I actually can't bear this hideous woman. I unfollowed her years ago as she was giving me the rage for all the reasons you have said above, as well as the touting of her (then) badly behaved children (don't know if they are the same, don't care). So seems nothing has changed and in fact she's ramped it up. As soon as I come across other blaggers fawning over her then I unfollow them too. bleeping awful, truly she is.

Oh and I unfollowed Chloe the other day and GOD I FEEL GOOD.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I actually can't bear this hideous woman. I unfollowed her years ago as she was giving me the rage for all the reasons you have said above, as well as the touting of her (then) badly behaved children (don't know if they are the same, don't care). So seems nothing has changed and in fact she's ramped it up. As soon as I come across other blaggers fawning over her then I unfollow them too. bleeping awful, truly she is.

What you say about the kids - I can’t relate to that enough! Discipline your children woman!!

Reactions: 3

Must admit everytime she says "oh look my lovely Rosie"........ 🙄Usually Rosie is being vile. And the indignation when she takes them out to a café or coffee house and people either move or give her daggers. Get the hint woman, no one wants to be around a couple of brats creating hell.

Reactions: 9
Must admit everytime she says "oh look my lovely Rosie"........ 🙄Usually Rosie is being vile. And the indignation when she takes them out to a café or coffee house and people either move or give her daggers. Get the hint woman, no one wants to be around a couple of brats creating hell.
I agree, all that my daughter is so strong and independent, what she actually means is she's so naughty and has no manners 😠

Reactions: 8
I agree, all that my daughter is so strong and independent, what she actually means is she's so naughty and has no manners 😠
If I’d have licked food off the table when I was her age...well put it this way, my mother wouldn’t have laughed about it & videoed it putting it online (numerous times) 🤨 I’ve watched her & wondered what planet she’s on (& her fawners). Someone has obviously told her she should/could model because the way she prances around giving herself heart eyes 😳 my God she loves herself! 🤮

Reactions: 4
The gazing lovingly at herself in the camera is the ultimate cringe - she thinks she's the bees knees alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I’d have licked food off the table when I was her age...well put it this way, my mother wouldn’t have laughed about it & videoed it putting it online (numerous times) 🤨 I’ve watched her & wondered what planet she’s on (& her fawners). Someone has obviously told her she should/could model because the way she prances around giving herself heart eyes 😳 my God she loves herself! 🤮
I completely agree, it's not so much the behaviour but the fact that it is laughed about and shared. Horrible.

Reactions: 6
I cannot stand The Fashionable Pan either.. desperate as they come constantly trying to beg for free things, I saw the chair thing aswell she makes me cringe. Definitely needs her own thread
I agree. Used to really like her but suddenly it's all about the swipe ups...... 🙄

I unfollowed her too she’s greedy grabby gobby and rude in real life too

I find it so tasteless to keep talking about 'free tit' think she is so smug now shes done a few press days and got alot of freebies, so she is quite cocky now just to really top it off. Cannot stand her, so entitled and fake.

The Fashionable Pan has been gifted loads of late! And now a jewellery line... 💷💷💷💷
I saw her the pictures of that in one of them she has a crusty ear its hideous. Great representation of the brand

Is she? Have you met her? I thought she might be when she was going off on one because an elderly couple was giving her the death stare and got up and moved when she took her kids into a coffee shop or restaurant. She was very mouthy about it and was telling how she was deliberately being nasty towards them, and I thought hmmmm now there's a side she usually keeps hidden.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.