The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she called the fashion bug? Is it because she looks like a bug? I think she does.
Serious question

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks for the insight Arianna! I find Laura fascinating. I like her sometimes but the excess is...

A weird fact I have learnt from following Laura and Sophie Patterson Interiors is that they went to the same secondary school! (One or both of them have mentioned it on IG, IIRC). Small world etc.

Reactions: 4
She’s on overdrive with the swipe ups. Wonder if she’s spent over her allowance this month, and needs to recoup a bit 😂 how many Chanel purchases was it this month 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Which school did they both go to? Does anyone know? Probably although if the article about Elliot Advisors was correct they will have a large bonus.

Which school did they both go to? Does anyone know? Probably although if the article about Elliot Advisors was correct they will have a large bonus.
i think somewhere in Surrey - don’t know exactly, I think Oxshott area

Reactions: 1
Nearly £600 on the children’s juniors 😱 crazy, especially as they will only wear them a handful of times. Plus does she ever do hand me downs?

Also, she got someone out to give her a blow dry while she’s on holiday! So weird.

I wonder why everything about the kids is shown on insta but nothing about her husband.

It’s so weird how her girls are always in the same outfits. Let them have some individuality, they’re not dolls.

It’s so weird how her girls are always in the same outfits. Let them have some individuality, they’re not dolls.
It’s all part of the perfect image though, isn’t it. There’s no way kids look that clean, happy and love each other all the time!

It’s all part of the perfect image though, isn’t it. There’s no way kids look that clean, happy and love each other all the time!
It’s a bit freaky, I really hate how people use their kids for likes and to portray a fake image.

It’s a bit freaky, I really hate how people use their kids for likes and to portray a fake image.
Agree. Also her latest story about her ‘girls’ asking to go on a bike ride for months 🙄 gees my kids at that age, well particularly Mila’s age, were out all the time on their bikes. She treats them like little dress up dollies. Put the kids in a pair of Primark leggings and get them out enjoying stuff.

Agree. Also her latest story about her ‘girls’ asking to go on a bike ride for months 🙄 gees my kids at that age, well particularly Mila’s age, were out all the time on their bikes. She treats them like little dress up dollies. Put the kids in a pair of Primark leggings and get them out enjoying stuff.
It’s so sad isn’t it, not really a childhood at all. Poor kids

Omg I agree! That made me so depressed and sad for the girls. I know they don’t want for anything materialistically but come on - let them be normal kids! Especially as she has so much time to do seemingly pointless other things during the days you would think she could take them for bike rides.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.