The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im so glad there’s a thread on her. I’ve never really understood the hype she gets, like other posters have said, she’s so fake and I can imagine a bit of a nightmare in real life. Her face irritates me, bizarre looking woman.

Reactions: 2
I actually discovered TL whilst looking for a thread on FBB! Couldn’t find one and then wondered if there was some conspiracy that a thread was not allowed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im so glad there’s a thread on her. I’ve never really understood the hype she gets, like other posters have said, she’s so fake and I can imagine a bit of a nightmare in real life. Her face irritates me, bizarre looking woman.
I think she must buy a lot of her followers. As her engagement is pretty tit. She averages about 100 ish comments, which is pretty poor for 336k followers.

I actually discovered TL whilst looking for a thread on FBB! Couldn’t find one and then wondered if there was some conspiracy that a thread was not allowed 😂
I kept on looking too and was wondering how on earth she got away without one for so long

Reactions: 6
Same! I would search for her name but she only ever came up in other accounts with people making (positive) comparisons to her! I couldn’t understand it at all. A couple of my friends and I have been screenshotting her posts and laughing at her ridiculousness for honestly years haha

• Haha
My friend private messaged her once instead of me. She was taking the piss about some outfit she had on, my friend was mortified! She replied back🙈

• Haha
I think Laura had some beautiful, white expensive dress on for a day at the beach, my friend said ‘would you wear it in Blackpool!’ and meant to send it me and DM’d her instead😫
She just replied that she’d never been to Blackpool (obvs) and that she preferred overdressed!
No blocking or anything though!

Lol what did she say 😂

• Haha
I think Laura had some beautiful, white expensive dress on for a day at the beach, my friend said ‘would you wear it in Blackpool!’ and meant to send it me and DM’d her instead😫
She just replied that she’d never been to Blackpool (obvs) and that she preferred overdressed!
No blocking or anything though!
I would say she has zero sense of humour!

• Haha
I am far too interested in her lifestyle than I should be! I've followed her for a few years now and always liked her. Her spending and lifestyle astounds me. I'm not surprised there is a thread on her.

Her spending during lockdown did get to me though.
I often wondered what her husband did. Has she ever worked? Strange to plaster the children but keeps her husband private.

I know her handbag collection is vast, though I think alot are sold on (Selliers)

Some major tea here tho! Her husband doesn't sound like the nicest. How does she manage to stay so so slim too after 4 kids!

Reactions: 9
Think you might be right about them being sold on - you’d think we’d have had a similar photo to the Manolo collection.

I am far too interested in her lifestyle than I should be! I've followed her for a few years now and always liked her. Her spending and lifestyle astounds me. I'm not surprised there is a thread on her.

Her spending during lockdown did get to me though.
I often wondered what her husband did. Has she ever worked? Strange to plaster the children but keeps her husband private.

I know her handbag collection is vast, though I think alot are sold on (Selliers)

Some major tea here tho! Her husband doesn't sound like the nicest. How does she manage to stay so so slim too after 4 kids!

Haha yep as soon as I saw the “date night” pic at soho farmhouse from tonight it was obvious they had the nanny with them. Why does she pretend she only has daytime mid week help? Clearly the nanny lives with them....

Reactions: 1
Yes it is sold on. Vogue Williams posted about buying a few of her things in a sale and she’s also sold on Insta stories. Really it’s smart, not so much as a cash grab but who wants to store all that. I think the hands on husband is more about the perfect imagine than anything else. Good on him for doing the school drop offs but I doubt anyone with a job like his would have a heap of free time... although I guess it changes as you work your way to the top? I don’t know. They live in a completely different world to me. You can’t even buy Goyard bags in Australia... we are all frankly at a loss with what to do with our baby’s belongings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes it is sold on. Vogue Williams posted about buying a few of her things in a sale and she’s also sold on Insta stories. Really it’s smart, not so much as a cash grab but who wants to store all that. I think the hands on husband is more about the perfect imagine than anything else. Good on him for doing the school drop offs but I doubt anyone with a job like his would have a heap of free time... although I guess it changes as you work your way to the top? I don’t know. They live in a completely different world to me. You can’t even buy Goyard bags in Australia... we are all frankly at a loss with what to do with our baby’s belongings 😂
It's very smart. I am an ambassador of preloved. I buy a fair few preloved bags myself (amongst other things)
What does one do with the baby items lol 😆

Reactions: 4
I completely understand selling your preloved Chanel’s and designer items, why not? And they hold their value. But selling her kids Zara clothes for a fiver - just give them to charity. I either give the good quality clothes my son has grown out of to friends or charity, and I am not in any way in the league of Laura😂

Reactions: 7
Re Mark being hands on. I think it’s easy to be ‘ hands on’ as they obviously have lots of help. It’s all relative isn’t it. I personally think she’s not as hands on as she’d like her followers to think. I’m sure she’s rarely alone with all 4 kids, so if he helps with the school run ( which I guess he can do at the moment due to home working) and the occasional Bath time, she would think that was hands on. I find her very smug and the constant gushing is obviously to fit her narrative.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.