The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she’s not really spending anything on them. Influencers get discounts of 50-70% with companies such as Net a Porter/Matches/Luisa Via Roma. She will be photographed in the dress and then sell it on via an online reseller as current season, potentially making a profit on the price she paid for it. That’s before you take into account the commission she will be earning on the affiliate linked swipe up to the dress.
Really? I didn’t think that was the case at all. Surely she needs to declare that somewhere and she always says she buys everything herself. There are plenty of influencers who don’t wear as expensive clothes as her id be surprised if it was that much discount! Mercer7 for example does a lot of work with those brands and she often says she’s returning it she’s just showing an edit?

Reactions: 2
Really? I didn’t think that was the case at all. Surely she needs to declare that somewhere and she always says she buys everything herself. There are plenty of influencers who don’t wear as expensive clothes as her id be surprised if it was that much discount! Mercer7 for example does a lot of work with those brands and she often says she’s returning it she’s just showing an edit?
Well a she’s also supposed to declare when a swipe up is an affiliate link, something the Advertising Standards Agency have been crystal clear about in their regulations. And she never, ever does. So I’m not even slightly surprised she doesn’t declare massive PR discounts which are more of a grey area.

Reactions: 3
Well a she’s also supposed to declare when a swipe up is an affiliate link, something the Advertising Standards Agency have been crystal clear about in their regulations. And she never, ever does. So I’m not even slightly surprised she doesn’t declare massive PR discounts which are more of a grey area.
Spot on. In fact, I’d be surprised if she paid for much at all- in fact I suspect they pay her to feature their products in many cases. She gets sent a tit tonne of stuff for free. My friend has a small fashion and brands send her tit for free constantly. With Laura’s platform, these brands would be falling over themselves to be featured. It’s a murky world...definitely can’t trust what these ‘influencers’ promote as they rarely put their money where their mouths are.

Reactions: 4
Spot on. In fact, I’d be surprised if she paid for much at all- in fact I suspect they pay her to feature their products in many cases. She gets sent a tit tonne of stuff for free. My friend has a small fashion and brands send her tit for free constantly. With Laura’s platform, these brands would be falling over themselves to be featured. It’s a murky world...definitely can’t trust what these ‘influencers’ promote as they rarely put their money where their mouths are.
Yep. I have a friend who has a small label. She was telling me recently, that she gifts as well as pays in some instances for floggers to story her clothes. I knew they were gifted lots, but was surprised that they charged too, as the floggers are accounts with around 100k or less followers. Bet the only thing she pays full price for, are the Chanel bags. She probs doesn’t even pay full price for the weekly flowers. Smoke and bleeping mirrors isn’t it!

Reactions: 5
Copying flavia again... I blame you 🤯 how many colours of the Oran do you actually need? This constant need for a rainbow kaleidoscope of colours of chanels, Manolos, orans and Hermes bags is so so boring. It will be more special if they just had a couple. And then flogging Amazon pieces.
Also who babysat Casimir last night for her dinner out? I thought he only slept ‘ on mummy ‘ doubt the hedge fund husband had him. That nanny so does nights too

Reactions: 7
Copying flavia again... I blame you 🤯 how many colours of the Oran do you actually need? This constant need for a rainbow kaleidoscope of colours of chanels, Manolos, orans and Hermes bags is so so boring. It will be more special if they just had a couple. And then flogging Amazon pieces.
Also who babysat Casimir last night for her dinner out? I thought he only slept ‘ on mummy ‘ doubt the hedge fund husband had him. That nanny so does nights too
She probably only has the children for her staged gram photos and stories. Then hands them back over to school/ nursery/ nanny(s)

Reactions: 1
I want to know where the leggings are from but it pains me to swipe up and find out 😬

• Haha
This constant need for a rainbow kaleidoscope of colours of chanels, Manolos, orans and Hermes bags is so so boring. It will be more special if they just had a couple.
Totally agree with this. It’s just so unoriginal now.

Out in what looks like pyjamas and slippers.....they won’t let her in Tescos dressed like that!

• Haha
I do like the Orans, but the fluffy ones to the untrained eye just look like Ugg’s. And it’s raining cats and dogs. So it’s a no from me😂

The ‘sporty and rich’ slogan top she is flogging today...I mean! Who in their right mind would wear such a gauche thing? Certainly no one with any style or class

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.