The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was asking about ski school so maybe no nanny and wanting ‘me’ time….
TBH all the good private instructors (because let’s face it she’s not going to send her kids to group ESF lessons) get booked up super early. We ski a lot and never see those ridiculous outfits on the slopes. Although I have a feeling she’s meeting a friend in Megeve so maybe not…if she is going to France she’s bloody lucky that restrictions are just easing!
The travel ban to France isn't lifted until tomorrow so I can't believe she's got around that.

Reactions: 1
She was asking about ski school so maybe no nanny and wanting ‘me’ time….
Ski school for two beginner skiers still won’t give much ‘me time’ time though? By the time you drop your kids with the instructor and then head off to ski yourself, or let’s be honest, in Laura’s case, head back into town for coffee and shopping, it’ll be almost time to go back and collect them. Even if she books them in full day, which is unlikely considering they’re beginners at would be exhausted at 4 and 5 years old, it still wouldn’t be more than 4 hours of kid-free time.

For logistics alone I think she’ll bring the nanny. I can’t see her getting the kids dressed in all their gear and onto the slopes without help, especially if she needs the time to put of her ski outfits and take pics for the gram. She also just mentioned that she had time to have a nap on the flight. I don’t care how well behaved or independent your kids are…it’s super unlikely that a parent of two kids those ages would be quiet and entertained enough to allow you to fall asleep.

Reactions: 3
Ski school for two beginner skiers still won’t give much ‘me time’ time though? By the time you drop your kids with the instructor and then head off to ski yourself, or let’s be honest, in Laura’s case, head back into town for coffee and shopping, it’ll be almost time to go back and collect them. Even if she books them in full day, which is unlikely considering they’re beginners at would be exhausted at 4 and 5 years old, it still wouldn’t be more than 4 hours of kid-free time.

For logistics alone I think she’ll bring the nanny. I can’t see her getting the kids dressed in all their gear and onto the slopes without help, especially if she needs the time to put of her ski outfits and take pics for the gram. She also just mentioned that she had time to have a nap on the flight. I don’t care how well behaved or independent your kids are…it’s super unlikely that a parent of two kids those ages would be quiet and entertained enough to allow you to fall asleep.
Her husband was on the flight too, kids prob sat with the ipad, no reason how she couldn't have a quick nap. My kids are similar age to hers and I could easily have a bit of shut eye on a flight

Reactions: 2
7 pairs of shoes. That’s how the nouveau ski. She’s only going for the picture opportunities. No decent parent removes their kids out of school during term time for something as insignificant

Reactions: 5
I counted 7 pairs of shoes in one picture. How long is she going for???
😂😂 3 pairs of moon boots and those granny puffa boots, and who takes designer heels and ‘extra Chanel boots’ on a ski holiday? There’s snow and ice outside seating clearly not venturing out of the hotel although I’d quite like to see her try. It’s all a bit strange and vulgar isn’t it? I suppose the stunning mountain backdrop isn’t as important to Laura as it is to show off her hotel and ridiculous shoe collection.

She’s nouveau. The smart set would NEVER take heels up a mountain. Goat boots, jeans and an oversized cashmere jumper is the uniform of the truly chic.

She’s nouveau. The smart set would NEVER take heels up a mountain. Goat boots, jeans and an oversized cashmere jumper is the uniform of the truly chic.
Was just about to say the same. Basically she’s a rich chav.

• Haha
What on earth are those fluffy sheep's trotter things she’s wearing? WHY?
Also why do these insta ‘huns’ have to wear clothes with the brand emblazoned all over it? Well, I know why but it’s sooo tacky.

Reactions: 4
Also why are all the huns flogging Uggs all of a sudden! Every. Single. One of them 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also why are all the huns flogging Uggs all of a sudden! Every. Single. One of them 🤦🏽‍♀️
I know right! I’ve noticed that, even some of the American girls I follow. I last bought a pair 2008 in New York! duck knows where they are now but I don’t care 😂 wouldn’t ever buy or be seen dead in them now.

• Haha
Hahaha! I also have some from NY (the dollar was weak and so was I🤣) but I do still chuck mine on to do the school run now and again, NGL😂

Seriously though, every day there’s a new one and it’s always the same Uggs. What next?? Laura and Flavia flogging Crocs??

• Haha
Hahaha! I also have some from NY (the dollar was weak and so was I🤣) but I do still chuck mine on to do the school run now and again, NGL😂

Seriously though, every day there’s a new one and it’s always the same Uggs. What next?? Laura and Flavia flogging Crocs??
Hahaha fair enough if you dig them out of the shoe cupboard chick but buying them now? Nah! Ah the sweet $2 for the £ those were the days ❤🤍💙 Mind you, I did come back with a lot of crap!

• Haha
Same! We went to Woodbury Common and went mad🤪🤪

Hahaha fair enough if you dig them out of the shoe cupboard chick but buying them now? Nah! Ah the sweet $2 for the £ those were the days ❤🤍💙 Mind you, I did come back with a lot of crap!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.