The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread number two for Laura Wills (@thefashionbugblog on IG). She is a fashion Instagrammer who lives in West London with her husband (who is never featured on her IG) and her four children (who are featured) - three girls and a baby boy.

Title thanks to @Duchesspink

I am rather terrible at summaries so will leave that to others.

Reactions: 5
Her stick legs are sooo creepy and scary. How are none of her friends talking to her about this? How is she even carrying her son’s weight? This is seriously not a good look - an almost 40 year old woman with matchstick legs wasting away… I truly think post partum depression after her fourth has been to blame for all the craziness she has going on the past year. The extra trips, Paris jaunt, maybe the husband trip to Greece was to salvage their marriage ? And her wasting body. It’s all one red flag after another.

Reactions: 3
Those fugly ass boots in her latest grid post,
on her twigs legs 😂. Just because something is fashionable, doesn’t mean one should wear it 🙄. She looks absolutely ridiculous.

And I see she’s back to fully using her props to get ad revenue in, disgusting.

I’ve found a cheaper pair Laura for when you are showing the cheap high street versions to your poorer followers 😂. She totally looks like she’s dressed for a shift in the local abattoir.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have to fess up that I do like Laura’s style and have been enabled by her (usually in the sale I must add!) But these boots…..it’s a massive no from me.

I have to fess up that I do like Laura’s style and have been enabled by her (usually in the sale I must add!) But these boots…..it’s a massive no from me.
Lol. Yes I was influenced to buy the toteme jumper they are all flogging and the toteme leggings, but have a friend who works for a high end website retailer, so I get 50 % discount on stuff 😀

I can verify she lives in Fulham! Now reading the threads it all makes sense that I’ve seen a tiny peroxide bleached troll bobbing about looking miserable 🤣. Both her and her husband when I saw them looked quite small (short) and she was ridiculously dressed (borderline drag queen esque given it was so over the top)

Mark was only promoted to portfolio manager at Elliot a year or so ago, before that mid level. Salaries on buyside are good, but not THAT good to fund her lifestyle. Tax man takes half before it even hits the bank account.

And all of the big banks and investment firms have great maternity cover through insurance (Bupa, Cigna) that includes uncomplicated regular deliveries at private hospitals including Kensington Wing at Chelsea Westminster. Can cover spouses with extra premium to be paid monthly. Typical coverage is £10-15k with some level of co-pay (~20%).

I think there are also a lot of lifestyle benefits that they take advantage of given his work perks (and rightfully so, majority of London bankers do this). If he travels a lot of work, they will have hundreds of thousands if not millions of reward points to pay for flights and hotels (can also explain why they may travel at weird off-peak times sometimes), his firm will have beneficial rates for employees at all high end hotels in major cities…

Anyways no shame in taking advantage of all of this, but let’s lift the veil of dishonesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree. She wings it on lots of levels. I’m most fucked off that she purports she lives in Chelsea / Kensington. Reality is that she lives close to a sewage works in Fulham. 4 kids is almost the norm in Fulham. She also has no hair and is short. So there!! Veil lifted and her legs are yuk. They need definition - they can still be skinny but need to look strong

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree. She wings it on lots of levels. I’m most fucked off that she purports she lives in Chelsea / Kensington. Reality is that she lives close to a sewage works in Fulham. 4 kids is almost the norm in Fulham. She also has no hair and is short. So there!! Veil lifted and her legs are yuk. They need definition - they can still be skinny but need to look strong
She even told another mum in our year that she lived in Chelsea/Fulham!! So desperate she has to lie because she clearly feels so inadequate about it all. And once again, she shows them walking along The Vale in Chelsea, around the corner from where I live. Does she picture them in her area? No, because it's not photogenic enough and doesn't support the facade that she likes to promote.

Why does she put the girls in white tights and pale coats - always?! And do they even own a pair of trainers or trousers? Always bland, coordinated outfits - never any individuality. Those kids will grow up with issues.

Reactions: 2
Lol. Yes I was influenced to buy the toteme jumper they are all flogging and the toteme leggings, but have a friend who works for a high end website retailer, so I get 50 % discount on stuff 😀
The stripey one?? I am coveting that but may have to settle for the &Other Stories one🤣 I need a friend like yours!

Why does she put the girls in white tights and pale coats - always?! And do they even own a pair of trainers or trousers? Always bland, coordinated outfits - never any individuality. Those kids will grow up with issues.
They have Golden Goose ones - obvs🙈
No Nike or Clark’s!

• Haha
She may as well go on made in Chelsea with all the other wannabes, who actually live in Fulham or Parsons Green 😂. I find it so bizarre to lie about where you live 🤷‍♀️ My husband as I’ve said before is a posh fucker, he actually grew up on Cheyne Walk, whilst not off at school in the sticks. And most people he knows since adulthood ( ie not childhood friends) wouldn’t know, as he wouldn’t dream of mentioning it, that’s l true class.

Reactions: 6
Sparkly boots from Paris trip and those hideous white clompy things on her grid make her look like a hooker. She gets trashier by the day!
On a serious note, she is really painfully thin. Her kneecap that recent winter whites photo (with the awful boots)...it's pretty frightening. I hope she's getting help. I notice she's only answering/asking herself very anodyne questions in her q and a tonight. *boring*

It’s not possible for her to have definition in her legs because she literally doesn’t have the time or money to exercise so all she’s doing is starving herself. She seems to be very close friends with this American influencer who’s also super skinny - Arielle charnas but the difference is that the American influencer is 10 years younger so her face doesn’t look as emaciated and lifeless as Laura’s along with the anorexic body.

Reactions: 1
Also with Arielle, her mum is also super skinny so I’m pretty sure it actually IS genetic as opposed to an ED. And I appreciate Arielle’s accessible style.

Reactions: 2
A good friend of mine is close to Arielle’s sister Danielle - they are all like that, super thin naturally

This is what starving looks like.

Todays lies: Girl Gang taken in The Vale, Chelsea - Laura lives in Fulham on the doorstep of sewage works.

Reckons she has good girlfriends. She has friends she has met on Instagram. The Arts Club dinner was all Instagram people (the tacky kind) & a content opportunity. It’s not the same as “real life” friends that you have a long history with. She’s a fantasist - it’s wrong on every level.

Laura you can clearly see we know you’re lying. Just stop now - you’re making yourself look silly and just a bit desperate.

Attachments

Last edited:
I find it really sad her close friends seem to be other instagrammers. Maybe she has others who she just doesn’t share about, but she shares so much else I sort of doubt it?

Also those white boots! It’s like go go boots and wellingtons had an ugly baby. I swear I’ve seen people who work in a cheese manufacturing factory wearing the same ones (Coupled with other ppe for hygiene!). Imminently practical for that environment, not for the streets of London.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lisa Lindsay has her daughters performing in stories again. This time modelling red dresses. You can see the eldest girl looking to the camera person (assuming it’s mum) for approval.
it’s really awkward viewing
I don’t know why these wealthy ladies are exposing there children to Instagram it’s not like they need the 💰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That photo of the legs in the giant abattoir boots is sad. I do feel concerned about her when I see photographs like this.
There must be immense pressure to be stick thin, to fit the sample designer sizes, to fit the aesthetic. That photo of her next to flavia, you can really see how emaciated she is. Flavia is slim with heavier set legs but she looks healthy and fit. Laura looks dreadful.
I hope her family are noticing and working out how to help her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.