The Famileigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only person who finds them cringey as duck?

They are forever on my FYP, I don’t even watch when I realise who it is and I definitely don’t follow them. The Dad looks like his smile has been fixed into place, it never moves. And the shorter boy just acts so so arrogant. They can dance yes, but so can most people!

They’re just a bit middle class twee and very very cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Am I the only person who finds them cringey as duck?

They are forever on my FYP, I don’t even watch when I realise who it is and I definitely don’t follow them. The Dad looks like his smile has been fixed into place, it never moves. And the shorter boy just acts so so arrogant. They can dance yes, but so can most people!

They’re just a bit middle class twee and very very cringe
I wouldn’t say middle class, but cringe AF sounds about right. Not really sure who they’re meant to appeal to!

Reactions: 1
Oh my god yes!!! I'm glad someone has said this, the arrogance and those faces the little one pulls!! So annoying

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad someone has made a thread on these. Cringy as duck They are on my fyp so much and every time I see their videos I get the ick. That’s the only way I can explain it 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did really like them alot but just like everyone they kind of repetitive now im having a hard time keeping my interest in them

Reactions: 1
Not seen them in ages as they got a bit repetitive but they were on my fyp just now and seem just having a laugh. And at keast they dont spam with ticktok shop like everyone

They made there own app and its took off big time it does look good immjust too tight to dl it lol
is this why they were on the news tonight? I was doing the dishes and saw the son on the tv but wasn’t paying attention