The Elle Next Door- Ellie Adams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was no thread for her and I just wondered what others thought of her. I just recently started watching her videos and I like her personality even if I'm not a fan of whatever may be in her hauls.. etc. I think she seems more real than others but can anyone tell me what's up with her hanging out with Joe Sugg and for those who know more about her, did she sort of piggyback off his success?

I don't know too much about her honestly but I wondered if this is someone others generally like or dislike since she hasn't been mentioned here.

She's signed to Joe and Caspar's management company. I think they make video's with all their clients.
I learned something then. I haven't watched enough of that to know but I remember in an assumptions video she made she talked like they had gone further back?

I have just watched her Disney vlog as I'm going soon (eeek!) and I have to say it annoyed me a little. I quite liked her and her style but it really frustrated me that she got that trip paid for by Disney and she didn't seem to put any effort into having any of her facts straight. I was just watching the video and there were so many mistakes with the information she was giving which I think looks really unprofessional. I don't mind her, and maybe I should give some of her other videos a try but, one of my pet peeves is when someone doesn't put effort into something and gets the privileges for it. There are loads of other people who are fab Disney vloggers/bloggers who love Disney ( she actually said "I was never a massive Disney person" ) and don't get sponsored trips who work way harder and deliver better, more valuable content. I just think if you get a sponsored or gifted anything your side of the bargain is essentially to create quality content in return and I really don't think she did in that video. Maybe her other stuff is better but I think she should stick with what she knows and Disney isn't it!

So she’s elated to be launching her own t-shirt line.

Do followers really fall for that crap?

Literally ANYONE could pick out a colored shirt and it with a slogan printed on the front and/or back. Why do these “influencers” act like they’ve flown to the moon over something so elementary???

Reactions: 1
So she’s elated to be launching her own t-shirt line.

Do followers really fall for that crap?

Literally ANYONE could pick out a colored shirt and it with a slogan printed on the front and/or back. Why do these “influencers” act like they’ve flown to the moon over something so elementary???
I saw this, got to say I think the t-shirts are quite sub-par... Like if you're going to design something actually figure out a gap in the market and produce something useful! There are so many plain slogan tees out there we certainly don't need anymore ...

Another pointless ‘work trip’ to see Kit Kat, even though she admitted she can’t eat them as she’s coeliac

I used to like her but find her so annoying now. I think she plays up to the dumb blonde stereotype too much which is irritating. I also used to like her content and felt it was pretty real, but since she’s got in with Joe and Mark, I’m sad that I feel she’s sacrificed her content for views by making lots of childish videos, like her lasted one ‘Joe Sugg controls my day.’ Frankly, she’s a a great age and stage in life where she could be reaching out to people going through the same stage, but instead I feel like she’s now targeting teenagers with her content. I also feel like she’s change her look to fit in and find she looks much more fake now than she used to.

Reactions: 3
I used to like her but find her so annoying now. I think she plays up to the dumb blonde stereotype too much which is irritating. I also used to like her content and felt it was pretty real, but since she’s got in with Joe and Mark, I’m sad that I feel she’s sacrificed her content for views by making lots of childish videos, like her lasted one ‘Joe Sugg controls my day.’ Frankly, she’s a a great age and stage in life where she could be reaching out to people going through the same stage, but instead I feel like she’s now targeting teenagers with her content. I also feel like she’s change her look to fit in and find she looks much more fake now than she used to.
agreed. As soon as she started latching herself to people like Joe Sugg and Casper Lee — I was out. OUT! 👋

She is also sooooo inconsistent with her content. Half the time I think she’s quit.

Reactions: 2
Haha she’s changed her look so much! She always plays on the whole clumsy ditsy blonde thing.

Ahh I think she’s a sweetheart, very down to earth and doesn’t take herself seriously. I really hope she doesn’t change as she gets more well known.

I dont mind Elle at all. Think shes a gorgeous girl.

Her latest post though? The fillers really age her imo :(

Its her body her choice but Il be devestated if my daughter grows up to want to change her face which is personal to her to look like everyone else :(

I dont mind Elle at all. Think shes a gorgeous girl.

Her latest post though? The fillers really age her imo :(

Its her body her choice but Il be devestated if my daughter grows up to want to change her face which is personal to her to look like everyone else :(
I have always thought Elle was fun... albeit lazy. She rarely posts anything. Really like her new pink her tho.

But gosh she has lost SO much weight. I hope her health is okay!