The Duggar Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I think Tilly was making the exact same point as you. Ie, that his daughters heard what he said to the public, when he hasn't even (presumably) spoken to them about it, protected them and acted as their protector and father. The only person he did that for was dirty Josh. And the only time the girls get to hear the father is when the public hears it too. I agree with you, they need a full, sincere, apology and amends to be made, but I think the link between father and daughters is now broken forever.
I rewatched the megan kelly interview, Jill repeats what both michelle and jim bob said in theirs which i hadnt picked up on before, clearly coached what to say.

The bit that stands out, and i dont understand... they said they didnt know, jb and m told them what josh did, they went to the police and were encouraged to give thier stories and speak thier truths. If they were asleep how could they say what happened? Wouldnt they just be repeating what m and jb had told them what happened?

To me it was massivly downplayed to the girls "its not that bad" etc, they were told what to say in those police interviews.
Also has the 5th girl ever been identified?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Is Josiah gay? I didn't know this but I can't imagine he would ever be able to be free and be himself within that cult. I hope they all break free. It will only take a few of them to reach the tipping point where JimBlob loses.control.
It's been a story banded round a few different places for a while now, I've read a few versions but they're almost all pretty much the same, that Josiah was found to have an incognito facebook account that was liking content the duggars would not approve of and had been chatting to men etc and he was called out as an eagle eyed person recognised the backdrop from a photo he'd shared on official duggar pages and something to do with his sunglasses being the exact same as he wore, along those lines anyway. It went on to say JB was furious and punished him and sent him away to a camp known for being very strict and to "banish those kind of thoughts" he came back and was quickly courting Lauren and they got married soon after. I know we can't believe every rumour but like I say i've read that one several times on multiple sites over the last few years. Bloody awful if true :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t it Josiah who was courting a Marjory at one time? Then round about the Josh scandal it ended then suddenly he was with Lauren.

Reactions: 5
I bet Anna is being blamed for this. That somehow she failed Josh and drove him to this stuff. 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Poor Josiah (and poor Lauren). Let's face it, there must be quite a few in and around this cult who are hiding their sexuality and living a lie. I've always wondered about Jeremy.

I bet Anna is being blamed for this. That somehow she failed Josh and drove him to this stuff. 🙄
Of course they'll say it's Anna's fault - they always blame the woman, right back to Adam & Eve.

Reactions: 9
Poor Josiah (and poor Lauren). Let's face it, there must be quite a few in and around this cult who are hiding their sexuality and living a lie. I've always wondered about Jeremy.

Of course they'll say it's Anna's fault - they always blame the woman, right back to Adam & Eve.
I always thought David Wallar was gay (married to Anna’s sister) It’s just sad that Josiah can’t live the life he really wants to live, I find it all so terribly sad:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t it Josiah who was courting a Marjory at one time? Then round about the Josh scandal it ended then suddenly he was with Lauren.
It's surprising how many of the kids have been in courtships that haven't gone anywhere, I was shocked to read Lauren Caldwell was courting Jedidiah before her now husband Joespeh, imagine how awkward that would be at the dinner table! it's like they just pass the women between them

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.