The Drewitt-Barlow family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are so rude and vile.

Barrie reckons that he came from nothing, but treats people beneath him like absolute tit. I also don't believe for a second that Scott wasn't with Saffron. Nothing justifies the fact that he snagged his daughters partner.

Reactions: 5
Not sure why you would share such a thing......

She's got no grip on reality or the real world if that's worth crying over.......

She looks utterly ridiculous with her plunger lips (why do people think the trout pout looks good?) and a tan so dark she looks like she's rolled about in dog muck.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are so vile. He is the definition of a narcissist- he’s all over social media reposting any article that mentions them - even the awful stuff. Gross.

He will almost certainly see this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saffron is vile. Just shows money can't buy class and manners 🙄 Hope Tony .Ames a good recovery. Haven't heard how he's doing.

*makes a good recovery

Reactions: 4
She looks so so much older than 21/22 the lips and enormous boobs aren’t helping her though

Reactions: 3
Why are they trying to make Saffron happen? What does she do? They're a terrible ad for gay parents, it really annoys me, I know some gay parents and never in a million years would they behave in this way, it's really irritating they make such a big deal of being gay dads then act like this.

Reactions: 15
They are utterly vile and shallow. Everything is about looks and money. I feel sorry for those kids, they will have everything money can buy but will completely lack in anything else.

Reactions: 5
I remember when they first had the kids via a surrogate and it was a huge story. People weren’t as tolerant as they are now and so they got a lot of homophobic abuse. I really wanted to like them because of that but they are just so awful in every way. As another poster has said money can’t buy you class can it? Tacky and trashy.

Reactions: 15
So trashy, I never liked Barrie he seemed nasty fancy snogging your daughter's ex all-round the house. Why do they keep having more and more kids they are weirdos.Barrie gave Tony the boot very quickly when he fell ill.

Reactions: 6
They’re on the latest episode of Below Deck Sailing Yacht. They came on to the boat on last weeks episode and will be on it again in the next one. I can confirm they are equally vile in that as they are on social media. Total trash.

So trashy, I never liked Barrie he seemed nasty fancy snogging your daughter's ex all-round the house. Why do they keep having more and more kids they are weirdos.Barrie gave Tony the boot very quickly when he fell ill.
I think the way Tony is treated is appalling, Barrie goes it became platonic, like that's fine. The poor guy has cancer, so he wasn't up for it 24/7 so is kicked to the kerb. It's so horrible, and the kids accepting it, weird!
I wanted to like them too, I remember when kids were born, it was a huge deal. So disappointing how they've turned out.

And those corn beef legs 🤢
She's a low rent Katie Price

They really are so rude and vile.

Barrie reckons that he came from nothing, but treats people beneath him like absolute tit. I also don't believe for a second that Scott wasn't with Saffron. Nothing justifies the fact that he snagged his daughters partner.
Maybe that’s her way off Lessing the pain and humiliation of her dad with her ex!

Reactions: 1
I’ve just googled Saffron and can’t believe how badly her makeup has been applied. If any every single photo it looks like her make up artist is Stevie Wonder,

• Haha
She actually says in one of her Sun articles it takes her 4 hours to apply makeup... :cry:

• Wow
  • Haha
It's very strange - I feel bad appearance shaming but what on earth! She has the money so there really is no excuse for her make up to look like this and her lips are vile.
Holy toot, why is nobody telling her her face is two different colours!

Reactions: 4