The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I repeat my previous suggestion after viewing this weeks show….

The Dis Unplugged 4: Erica’s Gotta Go

Reactions: 11
I hit the Erica wall this week. I had it on in the background and zoned out when she started talking. What seemed like hours later, I realized she was still going on, repeating what she JUST said. I turned it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hit the Erica wall this week. I had it on in the background and zoned out when she started talking. What seemed like hours later, I realized she was still going on, repeating what she JUST said. I turned it off.
She said nothing and then once in awhile mumbled something. Julie was just as annoying talking about nothing and laughing so hard and abusing a southern drawl. Her exaggerated smile was ughh so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was awful. The way she barely opens her mouth and mumbles when she talks drives me up the wall. It is really hard to listen to her. I honestly think she does a good job with the social media stuff, maybe they should keep her duties just that.

Reactions: 6
She said nothing and then once in awhile mumbled something. Julie was just as annoying talking about nothing and laughing so hard and abusing a southern drawl. Her exaggerated smile was ughh so cringe.
They both are awful and Julie has been awful longer. She for some reason cracks herself up with everything she says and it's not the least bit funny. Also, recently she dresses like everyday is Halloween. The green hair doesn't help.

• Haha
They both are awful and Julie has been awful longer. She for some reason cracks herself up with everything she says and it's not the least bit funny. Also, recently she dresses like everyday is Halloween. The green hair doesn't help.
The constant laughing at her own comments (I refuse to even call them jokes) is like nails on a chalkboard. She is not funny to anyone but herself. I feel badly for her family if she is like that at home. I would rather listen to Erica drone than Julie cackle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Did anyone listen to Petes solo show on patreon?

He took a couple of shots at Sean lol

Basically called him emotionally immature

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Did anyone listen to Petes solo show on patreon?

He took a couple of shots at Sean lol

Basically called him emotionally immature
I did not

I'm only in the $3 tier. He asked the $3 tier for questions and then put the show behind the $10 wall. Nooiiice.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Anyone who's read Sean's posts on this thread knows he's not emotionally immature. It seems like he's put in a lot of work into becoming a better person and improve his physical and emotional health. Pete would be wise to do some self reflection and recognize mistakes and character flaws and try to be and do better for himself and his friends and family

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I checked their contribution levels…It’s pretty clear that Pete’s solo shows are for $10 idiots.
Yes that's how it's listed.

But there have been quite a few solo shows since I've been subscribed that were not behind the $10 wall.

And regardless, if it's behind the wall, why ask for questions from the lower-tier members who can't watch it?

Idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This one definitely has my vote.
Dis unplugged 4: The Tigger King

As for Pete, definitely glad he's going to rehab. We'll see if it actually helps him in the asshole and pride department. I see him breaking off the Gio engagement if the rehab is at all useful to him.

He is correct, I am emotionally immature and he should definitely stay away from me.

Also I rarely laugh out loud but Stay Out of the Damn Rehab made me audibly laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Basically Pete just said he doesnt tell everyone his private issues like an emotionally unstable person....

Take that how yall will..

stay out of the damn rehab is hysterical

• Haha
My suggestion is

The DisUnplugged #4: Too Bad Disney Didn’t Build Reflections

Erica trying to have a sentimental moment about Splash after just a few weeks ago saying “I don’t care” about it in an obnoxious way is ironic.

I like Julie fine but her being on the show is silly because I don’t believe they go to the parks. I might be mistaken, but I remember Corey saying that during the shut down they let some of their APs expire trying to sync up the expiration dates for everyone in their family. Disney of course, quit selling them so I don’t know how they would be going regularly if at all.

I am glad Pete is getting help because all I see our red flags. If you are in one of the happiest times of your life, an engagement, and you are slipping after 9 years sobriety it’s a red flag and you needed to take a step back and think about why. If you are repeatedly mentioning your ex, it’s a red flag.

Did Gio start following him again on Instagram? It doesn’t look like it and he has been active over the last week. Another red flag.

I hope the time away helps him to clear his head on several fronts. There have been some people he was really nasty to he needs to make amends to.

I know someone trying to kick alcoholism this week but do so on their own, their financial means do not allow for in patient treatment they desperately need.

I hope Pete realizes how lucky he is to be going to rehab and treats the staff well. He won’t, but doing so would be the first baby step in getting his life in order.

Reactions: 9
He is correct, I am emotionally immature and he should definitely stay away from me.

Also I rarely laugh out loud but Stay Out of the Damn Rehab made me audibly laugh
Ha! @The Mando, Nice one Sean! 😜🤣😂 I have always adored you and I am so very proud of your accomplishments! 🥳🫡 Remember, when they go low, you go high!😉

• Heart
Erica trying to have a sentimental moment about Splash after just a few weeks ago saying “I don’t care” about it in an obnoxious way is ironic.

I like Julie fine but her being on the show is silly because I don’t believe they go to the parks. I might be mistaken, but I remember Corey saying that during the shut down they let some of their APs expire trying to sync up the expiration dates for everyone in their family. Disney of course, quit selling them so I don’t know how they would be going regularly if at all.
Well said, for me this week exemplifies the problem with the show.

I really could care less if the hosts are for or against the Splash Mountain re-theme or any of the less controversial ones. What I do expect on a professional show meant to discuss the Disneyana in a somewhat neutral/empathetic (you can be for a change while understanding why some people are upset about it) discussion of it. Between Kevin's Marie Antoinette attitude, Julie's luddite opinions ("I don't care about Tron", "You don't need to know specifics"), and Ryno, Julie, and Erica's (noticed Craig tried to stay out of it) clear dunking on people they disagree with it's becoming very toxic. It's fine to have opinions but for the shows, keep them as neutral as possible. I've seen the Facebook comments, I understand it's annoying to see the comments there and in YT chat but you have to take the high road. I can also tell some of it is blowing off steam but that isn't the place. Everything should be expressed in a constructive way. It's fine to sell ABD and cruises on the show but realize that's not what the majority of people are watching for so balance it, don't comment on the criticisms and move on.

Pete's pretty good at this. He knows how to state his opinion (on the show, fully acknowledging the problems behind the scenes) without bashing those he disagrees with outright. Kevin was also right about the overly bashing Disney. It still needs to be done but more selective in the purposes of the rants.

The channel needs to re-balance itself. Most of this would be fine on a personal vlog but the channel is a loss leader trying to sell trips to a broad audience. As said before, I have no problem with anybody on the show, I wish them all the best but I think I'm done with Dreams Unlimited and The Dis for a while.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.