The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know what it is about his nails that bother me so much. It never bothers me when men wear nail polish but for some reason it makes me uncomfortable to look at on him. And his constant burping on camera is terrible. I will say though good on him going to rehab. It certainly has seemed, really in the past year, that he is spiraling. I do not think that going to rehab will put his arrogance in check at all. He spoke on Tuesdays show that they told him that he isnt allowed to have his phone in rehab, which I think is a rule at most rehabs, but he said absolutely no. I will have my phone. He really thinks everywhere he goes that he is Pete Werner so he should get his way. He needs to realize that it is a TINY TINY TINY segment of the poplulation that knows or cares who he is.
Here's the thing - I'm sure it's super-expensive but it LOOKS like costume jewellery. Like the mechanical claw missed the bear and he won the necklace instead!
And the nails...don't get me started. He's channelling Gary Oldman's Dracula..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something about Tom of WDWNT.

Kyle Pallo got grilled for staying on a Disney Hotel during the Hurricane, but Tom did the same thing and did 2 Superchats while at it, making a lot of $. No were in the chat did he said it was for charity.

He change the tittle because it used to said Trapped in Disney World Hotel during Hurricane Irma.

Reactions: 1
I am not surprised. He has been running on high lately, very compulsive. With his shirts, nails, tons of cruises and engagement to Gio. There is a slight spiral going on
What?!?!?! He is engaged to Gio? I have missed alot hahaha! He must be selling green cards to subsidize his manicure habit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WDWNT used to be the source for info... when they were not straight up making guesses and calling it news, but now days it often the news drowns in the sea of garbage. Let's take a look at what the headlines for today are... OMG these will change your life. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1897761

Of the three articles you posted, two of the them were relevant.

1. If you are going to celebrate the 100 years of The Walt Disney Company by putting banners all over Disneyland, maybe you should get your banners correct? How hard is that? They misdated or misspelled 5 or so banners. While not life changing, who runs quality control? Does Disney not have an archivist or historian that fact checks? I mean "Magic Kingdom Walt Disneyworld" really? It goes back to no-one caring enough to get it right.

2. While I don't care, there's a lot of people with kids that love meeting Ariel and that has been a regular complaint that she wasn't back unless you wanted to pay for character dining.

He change the tittle because it used to said Trapped in Disney World Hotel during Hurricane Irma.
He probably thought it was funny but it comes off a tacky and click baiting.

Reactions: 3
Tony Z winning the tool of the year award in the Dis thread with the below

“Pete really is a ridiculous human being. How can someone be so smart, funny, honest, open, and sincere... on top of being such a genuinely good dude?

Pete did not have to be this open, but then again, why would I expect anything less from this guy? The strength to be so vulnerable and the courage to do what he needs to do for himself is something that I, as a random stranger, am so damn proud of for him. “

You will get nothing but support from this community, Pete. Take pride in what you're doing for yourself. You're going to come out stronger than ever.

Anyone go suggestions for the new thread?

Dis Unplugged 4: Stay out of the damn Rehab Center

Dis unplugged 4: The Tigger King

Reactions: 9
I dont know what it is about his nails that bother me so much. It never bothers me when men wear nail polish but for some reason it makes me uncomfortable to look at on him. And his constant burping on camera is terrible. I will say though good on him going to rehab. It certainly has seemed, really in the past year, that he is spiraling. I do not think that going to rehab will put his arrogance in check at all. He spoke on Tuesdays show that they told him that he isnt allowed to have his phone in rehab, which I think is a rule at most rehabs, but he said absolutely no. I will have my phone. He really thinks everywhere he goes that he is Pete Werner so he should get his way. He needs to realize that it is a TINY TINY TINY segment of the poplulation that knows or cares who he is.
The DisUnplugged #4 They tried to make Pete go to rehab, but he said I need my phone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So I watched the Patreon after show this past Tuesday. Pete was eating something the entire time. It looked like peanuts or nuts or something because he kept popping snacks into his mouth and smacking his lips in the mic while eating. Every time the camera cut to him he was either burping, chewing, or doing this disgusting thing where he sticks out his tongue and sucks on it. It was so gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That sounds like a nightmare, even just the in-between clicks of his thick smoker saliva mouth while speaking make me disintegrate

• Sick
Reactions: 2
If they're who I think they are the thing I've noticed about them is they seem more interested in clicks than accuracy. They have some good stuff but I've also seen clickbait both in videos and articles (they do that thing in articles where it has a salacious title and then Ad littered filler before getting to a speculative sentence). Best case scenario, he just doesn't vet sources.

That said, take that as an observation based on how I've stumbled upon content.
You have also described “Inside The Magic” to a T! They also have click bait topics with a LOT of ad littered filler and without substance! 😜 Incidentally, I have found some actual WDWNT news or updates to be helpful in regard to WDW resort hotel discounts or ShopDisney promotions. But, most of these third party sites are quite “unscrupulous!”🤔

You have also described “Inside The Magic” to a T! They also have click bait topics with a LOT of ad littered filler and without substance! 😜 Incidentally, I have found some actual WDWNT news or updates to be helpful in regard to WDW resort hotel discounts or ShopDisney promotions. But, most of these third party sites are quite “unscrupulous!”🤔
Funny you should say that... I realized earlier today I was thinking of ITM. While I've seen some of that at WDWNT, they are more about too many articles. I've enjoyed some of the videos.

an episode from 2016 popped up on my YouTube today and Pete is truly a different person… he was energetic, mentally sharp and present making jokes with John & Kevin constantly. No intense pauses in speech. Just an observation

Reactions: 10
Watching this week's episode was like being a sober person hanging with 3 drunk people. Really obnoxious with no substance.
A lot of thinly veiled attacks at the fandom, those who disagree with them, and shrill laughing.

People in the chat were cheering it on so I don't know. What was the Patreon show like? Would have been fine for a personal podcast.

I say that as a person who generally likes those people and has no problems with the Splash Mountain re-theme.
I think this was my final episode at least for a while.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.