The DisUnplugged #3 Cruising on Fumes by nightmaresunlimitedtravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Cocobean9 for the thread title suggestion!

Just finished the most recent Tuesday video, Thank god Julie was there, someone with a personality but that shirt pete was wearing :sick: :sick: :sick:

PShirt01.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Do we know for certain that he didn’t also buy the matching shorts? That print is hideous at any price. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@ilovegrapes75 - "Oh dang I didn’t know there was a dis thread here! Anyone know what happened with Katrina and Tyler? I really liked them!"

They are on the Kingdom Report youtube channel.

Reactions: 3
Stuff like this is why I’ll never get designer clothing beyond a certain price point. $670 for a dress shirt that looks graffiti tagged? I’m out.
Look closer 👀 Its $870 for that ugly frock from givenchy hahahaha

• Haha
So Craig sent me, personally, a passive aggressive email stating how he reads here and how me stating that he’s not an on air talent, and it’s getting to him. I saw the tone of it and just deleted it but he without a doubt reads here, hi Craig!

Nasty passive aggressive emails still do not make your in air skills any better. At least I thought you had thicker skin.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
@ilovegrapes75 - "Oh dang I didn’t know there was a dis thread here! Anyone know what happened with Katrina and Tyler? I really liked them!"

They are on the Kingdom Report youtube channel.
yeah I meant just why they were suddenly let go. I know lots of people in the comments didn’t like them, I kind of assumed that was why at the time but I read the entire second thread and got the gist of how things work around there which not surprise me much.

I really miss them having a Disneyland show and the Disneyland team.

Craig might not be everyone’s cup of tea and his primary job IS behind the camera but there are still a lot of people that like his videos. I like his dry sense of humor and miss when he is not in the videos or not allowed to talk much. I also think that he is the one most likely to give an accurate review. He isn’t a concierge-only person or drowning in pixie dust.

Reactions: 25
So Craig sent me, personally, a passive aggressive email stating how he reads here and how me stating that he’s not an on air talent, and it’s getting to him. I saw the tone of it and just deleted it but he without a doubt reads here, hi Craig!

Nasty passive aggressive emails still do not make your in air skills any better. At least I thought you had thicker skin.
how did he get your email thru here?

Reactions: 8
Craig might not be everyone’s cup of tea and his primary job IS behind the camera but there are still a lot of people that like his videos. I like his dry sense of humor and miss when he is not in the videos or not allowed to talk much. I also think that he is the one most likely to give an accurate review. He isn’t a concierge-only person or drowning in pixie dust.
I like Craig and I like Ryno, I do get the criticism of both of them. I'm a similar age though and we have similar humor so I always enjoy when they both get to let loose. It is very clear they're both burnt out and in need of some sort of change.

Reactions: 17
I like Craig and I like Ryno, I do get the criticism of both of them. I'm a similar age though and we have similar humor so I always enjoy when they both get to let loose. It is very clear they're both burnt out and in need of some sort of change.
Same. I hope that Pete gives Craig a good long time off for paternity leave. Craig has certainly earned it and spending time with his family & away from work stress will be good for him.

Ryno just seems to be a generally anxious person and the pandemic didn’t do him any favors. He needs a long non-Disney vacation. Go back home for a couple weeks and decompress. Massachusetts is lovely this time of year.

Reactions: 6
yeah I meant just why they were suddenly let go. I know lots of people in the comments didn’t like them, I kind of assumed that was why at the time but I read the entire second thread and got the gist of how things work around there which not surprise me much.

I really miss them having a Disneyland show and the Disneyland team.
I don't know about Katrina and Tyler but referring to your post in the last thread about Erika you are correct. She's not a fan favorite around tattle. She's boring, brings nothing to the show and doesn't move her mouth when she talks.

• Haha
I don't know about Katrina and Tyler but referring to your post in the last thread about Erika you are correct. She's not a fan favorite around tattle. She's boring, brings nothing to the show and doesn't move her mouth when she talks.
I’ve watched a few patreon shows and ryno and Craig seem to just ignore what she says or try to move on quickly. It’s clear they don’t like her much either.

Reactions: 6

I had a chance to catch up with Craig and some of the team at the Epcot party. I offered if he ever wants to pour it all out like Sean did then I would post it on his behalf. He declined but this post from you mustve made him insecure because he sent me the email asking if he was crazy for your interpretation.

I thought it was a bit of an overstep to finish it saying from one miserable duck face to another, but I guess you said that about him before so it was an attempt at being humorous but not passive agressive?

Besides that there was a part in about how you could share the whole thing if you wanted, asking you for any feedback that could help and asking you to share his email address with anyone who wanted to share their criticism helpfully. Also it doesn't take a detective to figure out your the same person when your username here is the same as your email haha.

• Wow
I had a chance to catch up with Craig and some of the team at the Epcot party. I offered if he ever wants to pour it all out like Sean did then I would post it on his behalf. He declined but this post from you mustve made him insecure because he sent me the email asking if he was crazy for your interpretation.
I mean, of course he is going to decline. He still works for the company and has no stake in it. If he goes around publicly badmouthing the people he works for he would be fired.

How was the vibe of the party with the team members? Did anything stick out with you?

Reactions: 1
How was the vibe of the party with the team members? Did anything stick out with you?
Craig seemed exhausted to the point that I thought he might be drunk or stoned. Julie was there but no Corey and she seemed to be in a happy mood. Saw John and Kevin from a distance and John seemed to be having fun but Kevin looked over it. Pete was in good spirits when I said hi, but the other times I saw him he was surrounded by Panda and other guys like a security detail. From my experience if you made it to him then he'd talk to you but it wasn't always easy. Didn't see Erica and didn't care as I haven't met her yet.

The party itself was short and had an awkward start like they weren't prepared with the amount of people. I saw vloggers there working like Mr Morrow but it looked like the Dis people were really just there for fun or appearances which seemed odd since there name is in it.

The biggest props goes to Deni who was visibly stressed out by how out of control the lines were for check-in but I spoke to her later in the party and it was a pleasure. I know she's off the team but I saw her talking to people the entire night more than others.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.