The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what do we think...new cast member coming at some point in the near future? does that Erika girl from the Tuesday show become a video regular? I can't tell if its good or bad that Craig and Ryno are carrying literally the entire channel rn

Reactions: 4
what do we think...new cast member coming at some point in the near future? does that Erika girl from the Tuesday show become a video regular? I can't tell if its good or bad that Craig and Ryno are carrying literally the entire channel rn
I've just seen Erika for the first time and she sounds so whiney!

Reactions: 3
I've just seen Erika for the first time and she sounds so whiney!
I don’t know why she’s there. Something about how she talks. It’s very much “the influencer” voice. She barely opens her mouth when she speaks it’s all muffled. I just don’t understand why it remains sooo white. There’s Erika Kurzawa, Adriana, Eryka, Dev and so many other Black Disney content and travel humans?!? None of them are good enough? I’m supposed to sit here and really believe not a single BIPOC person is qualified? It’s an active choice he makes and it screams “racist and biased”.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why she’s there. Something about how she talks. It’s very much “the influencer” voice. She barely opens her mouth when she speaks it’s all muffled. I just don’t understand why it remains sooo white. There’s Erika Kurzawa, Adriana, Eryka, Dev and so many other Black Disney content and travel humans?!? None of them are good enough? I’m supposed to sit here and really believe not a single BIPOC person is qualified? It’s an active choice he makes and it screams “racist and biased”.
Choosing Dev would be a disaster, he would add nothing but drama.

Reactions: 4
Or it just says that they haven't had many black applicants for jobs there.
Unless you know for a fact that a qualified black person has applied and been refused because of skin colour then your statement is stupid.

From what I remember, Craig and Ryno are the only full-time employees of the vlog. Everyone else has to do something in addition to that, like work for the world's worst travel agency, be an admin on a web blog that makes MySpace look like the year 2355, or wax Pete's back (talkin' about you Panda). It's been established that Pete's team doesn't get paid well, they don't appear to get a lot of benefits, they won't do certain reviews because Pete takes forever to reimburse them, and they have to work for someone who feels free to belittle them simply because he signs their paycheck. Who in their right mind would want to work for Pete?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know how to start a new thread? I would attempt to read the instructions and try to learn but 1) I would probably screw it up and crash the whole site and 2) I don't want to look cocky or presumptive and declare myself winner of naming the new thread.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.