The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😬
Uh, gross.

Hadn't watched him in quite some time until recently and he's been putting weight back on. Can't be good for the diabetes.
His buzz cut does his neck no favors either. Looked a bit like Jabba's second cousin there.
The DisUnplugged #2--Downton Flabby

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Today when discussing the new ABD trip of $105k pp Pete mentioned that "I do okay.... my businesses have been successful..." before noting that even this was "too rich for my blood.

I'm new to this site and have found this thread to be fascinating, confirming things I always suspected simply by watching their podcast. But now I really want to know how much this dude actually rakes in. And is this job of arm candy still open cause, you know, I can be gay-for-pay.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Today when discussing the new ABD trip of $105k pp Pete mentioned that "I do okay.... my businesses have been successful..." before noting that even this was "too rich for my blood.

I'm new to this site and have found this thread to be fascinating, confirming things I always suspected simply by watching their podcast. But now I really want to know how much this dude actually rakes in. And is this job of arm candy still open cause, you know, I can be gay-for-pay.
He never misses an opportunity to tell us how successful his business is.

Reactions: 3

Yet he’ll buy a $758 shirt from Casablanca.

• Sick

I noticed he put himself in the category of very wealthy and only one below uber rich/1%......dude I don't know what you make but you are not in that category

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I noticed he put himself in the category of very wealthy and only one below uber rich/1%......dude I don't know what you make but you are not in that category
If you look at the income of the top 5% and then the top 2 top 1 etc... he might not be exaggerating that much, although the consummate bragger will be exaggerating somewhat! The income jumps are insane at that level. 365,000 gets you into the 99 percentile for personal income. 90% is 130,000 personal income and then 99.1, 99.2 etc gets insane until you see so many zeros you get dizzy. 365,000 per year doesn't seem that off for his salary and he wouldn't be wrong to say he's doing better than all but the top 1% with that kind of personal income.

If you look at the income of the top 5% and then the top 2 top 1 etc... he might not be exaggerating that much, although the consummate bragger will be exaggerating somewhat! The income jumps are insane at that level. 365,000 gets you into the 99 percentile for personal income. 90% is 130,000 personal income and then 99.1, 99.2 etc gets insane until you see so many zeros you get dizzy. 365,000 per year doesn't seem that off for his salary and he wouldn't be wrong to say he's doing better than all but the top 1% with that kind of personal income.
Well I don't doubt your stats but I am surprised at them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.