The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Oliver have his own thread on here? He's disappeared from everything after the breakup it seems!

Reactions: 1
Hola! I don’t know how I missed this thread. I guess I’m incompetent at searching or something. I have a couple questions:

1. Can someone point me to where Pete and Sean confirmed that they were together? I know it’s something that people have been speculating about, but I didn’t realize it was confirmed.
  2. Did anyone see the Tuesday show where they announced that they have a new DVC sponsor? Does this mean their old DVC sponsor is gone - if so, is anyone aware of any drama/tea? I’m also curious if there are other travel agencies out there that will help with renting DVC reservations.

Hola! I don’t know how I missed this thread. I guess I’m incompetent at searching or something. I have a couple questions:

1. Can someone point me to where Pete and Sean confirmed that they were together? I know it’s something that people have been speculating about, but I didn’t realize it was confirmed.
  2. Did anyone see the Tuesday show where they announced that they have a new DVC sponsor? Does this mean their old DVC sponsor is gone - if so, is anyone aware of any drama/tea? I’m also curious if there are other travel agencies out there that will help with renting DVC reservations.
In terms of the DVC stuff, I was listening to a Be Our Guest podcast the other day that said their travel agency can’t help you with DVC reservations, so I’ve always struggled with the amount of content the DIS do for it - beyond it just being a flex for Pete! 💪

Of course it’s useful info about the resorts, points, renting etc - but DVC was only really discussed once Pete invested in it

In terms of the DVC stuff, I was listening to a Be Our Guest podcast the other day that said their travel agency can’t help you with DVC reservations, so I’ve always struggled with the amount of content the DIS do for it - beyond it just being a flex for Pete! 💪

Of course it’s useful info about the resorts, points, renting etc - but DVC was only really discussed once Pete invested in it
watch yesterday’s show, they’re now selling pre booked DVC reservations through dreams 😐 sounds a bit dodgy for members who will now lose those slots

Did anyone see the Tuesday show where they announced that they have a new DVC sponsor? Does this mean their old DVC sponsor is gone - if so, is anyone aware of any drama/tea? I’m also curious if there are other travel agencies out there that will help with renting DVC reservations.
no they’re still part of the new sponsorship set up.

watch yesterday’s show, they’re now selling pre booked DVC reservations through dreams 😐 sounds a bit dodgy for members who will now lose those slots

no they’re still part of the new sponsorship set up.
That does sound dodgy, a bit like reserving all the click and collect slots at the supermarkets then selling them to your mates!

I think the relationship became "official" to the general public when a large group from the Dis went to Aulani about a year and a half ago. Pete and Sean snuck out and proceeded to fly to Tokyo Disneyland on their own and share a room. Since then Sean has done alright for himself. I think Pete gave him part interest in the Real Estate company he started after they both got their real estate license and it seems that Sean is the prominent personality in their "Moving to Orlando" channel. (I never watched it but it seems like that from the thumbnails)

Reactions: 3
Oliver was my favorite. What happened to him?
Oliver left to make his own vlog, but I think he had to wait a while to start it. I think it was called Orlando life or something. He was nice. Do you remember Trina? The one that couldn’t eat anything with gluten,then complained about everything.

Oliver left to make his own vlog, but I think he had to wait a while to start it. I think it was called Orlando life or something. He was nice. Do you remember Trina? The one that couldn’t eat anything with gluten,then complained about everything.
Are you talking about Katrina from California? She and her boyfriend Tyler were in so many Dis videos until they were seemingly unceremoniously dropped. The only reason I could think would be that Pete wanted to concentrate more on WDW rather than DL.

Oliver was one of my favorites there along with Steve and ... don't shoot me... Craig.
I recall a vlog or two in which Oliver and the team had been drinking a bit too much for Pete's liking. I'm not sure, but I think that conflict with Pete was one of the reasons he left.

It always confused me, Oliver when he was first introduced to the show claimed to have a degree in film. Then as time progressed his videos seemed to get more and more sloppy. The word was that Craig stopped helping him, but if Oliver was trained to the point of having a degree in it, it seems to me there was something else going on.

Oliver was one of my favorites there along with Steve and ... don't shoot me... Craig.
I recall a vlog or two in which Oliver and the team had been drinking a bit too much for Pete's liking. I'm not sure, but I think that conflict with Pete was one of the reasons he left.

It always confused me, Oliver when he was first introduced to the show claimed to have a degree in film. Then as time progressed his videos seemed to get more and more sloppy. The word was that Craig stopped helping him, but if Oliver was trained to the point of having a degree in it, it seems to me there was something else going on.
Oliver was one of my families favorites. I didn't like Charles at the beginning, but then he sorta clicked on me. I also like Craig. He seems more real.

That being said however, I can't stand Sean. He knows next to nothing about Disney. Same with Fiasco. He is probably my least favorite. I don't know why he's even on the show. He never has anything helpful to say.

Reactions: 5
I like Craig too. Sean was always frustrating to watch because he said "um" and "so" a lot. I really started to not like him when on a show about cruising, he rolled his eyes and said that Carnival was for people who can't afford to cruise. He can go duck himself.

Reactions: 7
I adore Denny and Ryno together. They're too cute. Denny really knows what she's talking about when it comes to food reviews, so I take her options seriously. Craig is fun as well. He's super dry but likable. I'd love a day at Epcot Food and Wine with the three of them.

Fiasco can really just leave. I'm sorry, but he doesn't contribute anything at all. He reminds me so much of Gabe from the office... (Anyone hear me on that? Lol)

I'm finding all the tea on Pete and Sean really surprising! I love Pete's bitchiness tho. Lol probably for the same reason I come to these forums. When did that relationship become official? Or is that speculation?

And finally... I cant believe how many people liked Charles. For some reason my boyfriend and I always got a bad vibe from him. Very neurotic and twitchy like lol. Finally looked him up and found all the mug shots on Google! We were like "I knew it!". Never liked that weirdo.

Honestly, the only people at the Dis I can stand anymore are Pete, Kevin (When he doesn't wax poetic about Disney circa 1971), John, and Denni.

Ryno is a drama queen, and I can't stand his accent on certain words especially when he says room and it sounds like "rum"

Craig acts as if he's the ultimate know it all, which turns me off. He's from Central PA and he acts as if he's a legitimate BBQ Expert whenever they eat BBQ. Kylie is a treasure and a saint for dealing with him.

Sean is beyond useless who is getting ahead by giving head to Pete among other things, dude is completely inept. He said he never at Garden Grill because it was sponsored by Smuckers so he thought all they served were jams and jellies. I don't understand how he was a Disney Travel Agent because during every review or segment he'd say "How he never did that/etc" but yet was responsible for booking and telling people what to do. Also Sean sounds like a Red Neck Valley Girl the way he speaks.

Fiasco though adds absolutely nothing. He tells us he's lactose intolerant and orders dairy laden food and then complains about it. His speaking cadence is unnerving. He can't pronounce simple words, etc. Honestly I think Pete hired him to be Dustin 2.0 but Dustin was at least competent and personable.

Jackie..ohh boy she is the definition of Pollyanna. Disney could take a dump on her head and she will gloat about it and tell us how magical it was and about the Disney Difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Used to follow them back in 2016 when I was researching for our trip that year. I find Pete so rude. FRE had a great video of him having no fun in Galaxy’s Edge. I honestly don’t get why he likes WDW etc. with the way he seems to hate everything. I also despise how they all talk into an iPhone on camera to record audio in the dining reviews. I unfollowed so long ago but see videos pop up from them every once in a while... always a mess in my opinion.

I don’t know why I really want Pete and/or Sean to acknowledge publicly (like on one of the shows or social media or SOMETHING) that they’re together. The fact they haven’t seems weird to me.

Am I the only one who doesn‘t care for John or Kevin?

I just assumed that they were selling reservations booked by members who had points that were about to expire. Is that not what’s happening?

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why I really want Pete and/or Sean to acknowledge publicly (like on one of the shows or social media or SOMETHING) that they’re together. The fact they haven’t seems weird to me.

Am I the only one who doesn‘t care for John or Kevin?

I just assumed that they were selling reservations booked by members who had points that were about to expire. Is that not what’s happening?
I can't stand John or Kevin. They are honestly know it alls that have to be right all the time. It really gets under my skin. In a bad way.

Oliver was my favorite. What happened to him?
I liked Dustin personally. I think once Pete gets tired of the eye candy he ships them out for a newer model. Kinda like getting a new iphone every few years

I can't stand John or Kevin. They are honestly know it alls that have to be right all the time. It really gets under my skin. In a bad way.
Johns constant snorting and Kevin's adb trips and nostalgia rants do get annoying. There always talking about where they been or where there going it seems like everything at Disney is so beneath them. They hate lines crowds thrill rides quick service star wars etc. And every restaurant they review they seem to HATE

Used to follow them back in 2016 when I was researching for our trip that year. I find Pete so rude. FRE had a great video of him having no fun in Galaxy’s Edge. I honestly don’t get why he likes WDW etc. with the way he seems to hate everything. I also despise how they all talk into an iPhone on camera to record audio in the dining reviews. I unfollowed so long ago but see videos pop up from them every once in a while... always a mess in my opinion.
Pete John and Kevin all seem to HATE everything about Disney except eating at expensive restaurants and staying in suites cuz pete always has to remind us how he only books suites and concierge level

Honestly, the only people at the Dis I can stand anymore are Pete, Kevin (When he doesn't wax poetic about Disney circa 1971), John, and Denni.

Ryno is a drama queen, and I can't stand his accent on certain words especially when he says room and it sounds like "rum"

Craig acts as if he's the ultimate know it all, which turns me off. He's from Central PA and he acts as if he's a legitimate BBQ Expert whenever they eat BBQ. Kylie is a treasure and a saint for dealing with him.

Sean is beyond useless who is getting ahead by giving head to Pete among other things, dude is completely inept. He said he never at Garden Grill because it was sponsored by Smuckers so he thought all they served were jams and jellies. I don't understand how he was a Disney Travel Agent because during every review or segment he'd say "How he never did that/etc" but yet was responsible for booking and telling people what to do. Also Sean sounds like a Red Neck Valley Girl the way he speaks.

Fiasco though adds absolutely nothing. He tells us he's lactose intolerant and orders dairy laden food and then complains about it. His speaking cadence is unnerving. He can't pronounce simple words, etc. Honestly I think Pete hired him to be Dustin 2.0 but Dustin was at least competent and personable.

Jackie..ohh boy she is the definition of Pollyanna. Disney could take a dump on her head and she will gloat about it and tell us how magical it was and about the Disney Difference.
Sean's voice and the constant umms really grind my gears.

Fiasco is just a little boytoy eye candy for Pete. He'll be rotated out like Dustin , oliver, steve, and the first Sean with the glasses
I wouldn't be surprised if pete Sean Kevin and John were all having group sessions late at night 😅

Oliver was one of my families favorites. I didn't like Charles at the beginning, but then he sorta clicked on me. I also like Craig. He seems more real.

That being said however, I can't stand Sean. He knows next to nothing about Disney. Same with Fiasco. He is probably my least favorite. I don't know why he's even on the show. He never has anything helpful to say.
Pete likes to have a little eye candy around. That's how fiasco keeps his job

Are you talking about Katrina from California? She and her boyfriend Tyler were in so many Dis videos until they were seemingly unceremoniously dropped. The only reason I could think would be that Pete wanted to concentrate more on WDW rather than DL.
You mean that wierd couple that always were standing up uncomfortably on cam during the Disneyland shows?? And every other word she ever used was like like like. I remember Craig saying That Pete decided to cancel the Disneyland shows because there wasn't enough demand and interest for it

Last edited:
Also, can I just say something about those ABD trips...

I listened to John and Kevin plug one a whole back which was a trip to DL Paris, and they were going on about what a great deal it was, what was the price? About $10,000 each! Oh but only $8,500 each if it’s a couple!!

Most of the trips are wildly expensive (which isn’t so much the issue) it’s the ignorance that that isn’t a significant amount of money for most people!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.