The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the tip! I’ll totally check Hannah Rickets out. I guess I’m just a bit….IDK, annoyed(?) that the DIS folks haven’t found a way to cover it.

Yeah Sean is still around and still wearing shirts that don’t fit him.
And saying um every other word

Yea that cruise show was just Pete bragging about always being right and how much money he's spending. Yet last week he was bitching about paying full prices for a less than full experience. Now allegedly he's ready for a less than cruise excursion for full price though 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
“It‘s a good thing we’re not stopping in Nassau, I’d hate to think about how much money I’d be spending on jewelry.” - Pete Werner

I swear the man has basically traded one addiction for another.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a friend like Pete. Always making fun of you, but in some weird, friendly, way that would make you look like the asshole for getting annoyed with it. You know, that person who makes faces at something you're eating because they don't like it? Or, rolls their eyes while you're telling them about something that made you happy because they think it's lame? The minute you decide to tell them to STFU they get all, "what, man? I'm just joking, I don't care. God, you're so sensitive."

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I had a friend like Pete. Always making fun of you, but in some weird, friendly, way that would make you look like the asshole for getting annoyed with it. You know, that person who makes faces at something you're eating because they don't like it? Or, rolls their eyes while you're telling them about something that made you happy because they think it's lame? The minute you decide to tell them to STFU they get all, "what, man? I'm just joking, I don't care. God, you're so sensitive."
I don't watch dining reviews on the Dis and am surprised to hear Pete does this. Actually, no, I'm not surprised, but you'd think he'd have been raised with better manners. His mom seems sweet.

Knowing the work, planning, dietary restrictions and so on of what goes into what people eat I am very sensitive the anyone making fun of what someone is partaking for sustenance. I believe no one should ever make fun of what someone has chosen for their daily consumption. If you don't like it, say nothing. If you can't sit at the table with it, that's your problem... politely excuse yourself without saying what the issue is.

(Exception goes to gluttons who are doing it for social media content - they need to stop.
Also that person who used to microwave the carp out of his fish in the company kitchen several times per week. That was just rude.)

Reactions: 1
Hello! New to this thread don’t know anyone else that watches the dis to have a moan about them! lol

Considering they are a Disney info channel they don’t seem that informed to be honest. Just watched the latest and they were chatting about whether Disney Dining would come back and they decided it was either no or sometime way in the future….but here is the uk the 2022 hols are being sold with free dining credits, I know it’s not the same but it’s still a form of free dining.
I’ve postponed my holiday till Jan and now have just over $1000 dining credits and $400 gift cards. I’m sure the US is their target market for the videos, so they probably don’t care about the UK deals but they should at least know all the info if they’re going to discuss it.

Reactions: 2
Hello! New to this thread don’t know anyone else that watches the dis to have a moan about them! lol

Considering they are a Disney info channel they don’t seem that informed to be honest. Just watched the latest and they were chatting about whether Disney Dining would come back and they decided it was either no or sometime way in the future….but here is the uk the 2022 hols are being sold with free dining credits, I know it’s not the same but it’s still a form of free dining.
I’ve postponed my holiday till Jan and now have just over $1000 dining credits and $400 gift cards. I’m sure the US is their target market for the videos, so they probably don’t care about the UK deals but they should at least know all the info if they’re going to discuss it.
I mean, I guess the entire purpose of the podcasts/YouTube channels is to promote their travel agency, right? I wonder how many clients they have from outside the US? I'm guessing not many, hence why they seem to forget that WDW gets visitors from around the (literal) world.

I mean, I guess the entire purpose of the podcasts/YouTube channels is to promote their travel agency, right? I wonder how many clients they have from outside the US? I'm guessing not many, hence why they seem to forget that WDW gets visitors from around the (literal) world.
Oh yeah I agree, probably not many at all.
I just meant that as the UK has dining credits deal at the moment they would know about it and discuss if they they think the US would get the same deal.

I usually watch the YouTube channels, I am not a fan of the podcast on YouTube. Seems kind of low effort. I mainly follow DVC Fan and it seems they are starting to run out of ideas. They do one room tour a week and then their podcast style video.

Oh yeah I agree, probably not many at all.
I just meant that as the UK has dining credits deal at the moment they would know about it and discuss if they they think the US would get the same deal.
I think I kinda had a similar reaction when they were discussing DCL. They have been talking about the Dream resuming service out of Port Canaveral like it’s the first time DCL has had any sailings since COVID. And I’m just listening to them and thinking “yeah, ok, this is the first Dream sailing and the first sailing out of the US post COVID, but why are we pretending like the Magic hasn’t been doing staycation cruises out of the UK?”

I think I kinda had a similar reaction when they were discussing DCL. They have been talking about the Dream resuming service out of Port Canaveral like it’s the first time DCL has had any sailings since COVID. And I’m just listening to them and thinking “yeah, ok, this is the first Dream sailing and the first sailing out of the US post COVID, but why are we pretending like the Magic hasn’t been doing staycation cruises out of the UK?”
That's what I was thinking. Even I saw two youtubers documenting their cruise. Pete's acting like Disney is hush hush about the cruise line, and has no idea what to expect from them. I thought he had people keeping up to date on these things.

I know he probably makes a ton more in real estate, but Pete has Drake Shadwell as part of his food review on disney dining for an Italian restaurant and he stood out more than all of them. Went looking and this is a very well-read, very talented young man. He was Flynn Rider and Jack Sparrow, does all kinds of different creative things - and he should be participating in a ton of their videos. SO much more depth and engagement. The video had a ton of comments about him.

I don't know why but I feel like Pete and Sean have a "thing". Maybe it's just that they are businesses partners? Deni is enjoyable but goodness that woman reminds me of Garth Algar.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't know why but I feel like Pete and Sean have a "thing". Maybe it's just that they are businesses partners? Deni is enjoyable but goodness that woman reminds me of Garth Algar.
They are/have been a couple for years. That is the ONLY reason that they are "business partners". Pete has made a few comments recently to make one wonder if they are still together.
LOL on the Garth comparison.

They are/have been a couple for years. That is the ONLY reason that they are "business partners". Pete has made a few comments recently to make one wonder if they are still together.
Interesting! Thanks, it does makes sense though now I wonder if Pete has a "casting couch" situation cause Sean is way younger then him. Sean reminds me so much of Bobby Hill. As for Denny I legit can't unsee it, from the hair to the glasses.

Interesting! Thanks, it does makes sense though now I wonder if Pete has a "casting couch" situation cause Sean is way younger then him. Sean reminds me so much of Bobby Hill. As for Denny I legit can't unsee it, from the hair to the glasses.
Bobby Hill is good.
How about Charlie Brown?
1627998712389.png

Don't forget that Pete and John used to be a couple and they now co-own the travel agency. It seems being a couple is a prerequisite for being business partners, at least in Pete's world.

Pete's really jumping on this Shadwell/Flynn guy's bandwagon. So he allegedly took garbage pictures and Pete takes him to lunch and wants to show him how to use his "camera" and now he's part of the team? 🤔

• Haha
Don't forget that Pete and John used to be a couple and they now co-own the travel agency. It seems being a couple is a prerequisite for being business partners, at least in Pete's world.
And now John is with Kevin. It's very very interesting.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.