The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pete buying into DVC was the second worst move he could have made for his channel.
I think that show shows the worst of Pete, he’s off the scale nasty and patronising to fiasco, and it’s so vulgar watching him talk/gloat about buying extra points or contracts like he’s buying a take away coffee, it feels like he WANTS to make everyone jealous, it makes me feel like the DVC community must be a very competitive place to be, I don’t like Pete but he’s getting worse and worse.

at the start of the pandemic he was so grateful for the support he was getting from the audience, then he went straight back to being a nasty man who happens to have replaced his alcohol addiction with a Disney addiction.

Reactions: 5
I think that show shows the worst of Pete, he’s off the scale nasty and patronising to fiasco, and it’s so vulgar watching him talk/gloat about buying extra points or contracts like he’s buying a take away coffee, it feels like he WANTS to make everyone jealous, it makes me feel like the DVC community must be a very competitive place to be, I don’t like Pete but he’s getting worse and worse.

at the start of the pandemic he was so grateful for the support he was getting from the audience, then he went straight back to being a nasty man who happens to have replaced his alcohol addiction with a Disney addiction.
DVC owners for the most part are all good people who don't boast about their contracts or trips. We're just grateful to have the ability to take a once a year trip with our families (or alone). There will always be a few people who boast even on the hotel side (see the Concierge threads over on the Dis) Pete is among the worst with entitled attitude toward DVC and cruising.

I wonder how he behaves when he's with his group and enters a bar in which there is not a table large enough to sit everyone. Does he demand the staff move people around? He seems like the type.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
DVC owners for the most part are all good people who don't boast about their contracts or trips. We're just grateful to have the ability to take a once a year trip with our families (or alone). There will always be a few people who boast even on the hotel side (see the Concierge threads over on the Dis) Pete is among the worst with entitled attitude toward DVC and cruising.

I wonder how he behaves when he's with his group and enters a bar in which there is not a table large enough to sit everyone. Does he demand the staff move people around? He seems like the type.
he really gives DVC a bad name, like it’s an elite little club that looks down on every other fan, he spent most of the first few months of the pandemic acting like his business was in huge danger they they desperately needed the support from viewers, and I totally get his personal finances are very different to his business accounts but you can’t go from a podcast where you’re constantly pushing bloody candles and patrion to the DVC show where he’s causally dropping in that he’s itchy to pick up how phone then and there and buy a new contract woth a blueberry muffin for breakfast,
when he’s called out for the fact he’s a little bitc he’s says he’s from New Jersey, or he’s a gay queen.
no, he’s just a really negative bitter man who I’d say will spiral downward in the next 5/10 years.

On this weeks show he said how he personally spoke to the president of Disneyland resort Ken Potrock while he was in California and he told him how he wasn't happy paying for concierge at the grand Californian and not getting daily housekeeping. He said the day after the conversation concierge level rooms all had housekeeping. He was really patting himself on the back. I don't know if it had anything to do with his complaining or not but even if it did it just comes off real bad to be boasting about it in my opinion the way he did.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
On this weeks show he said how he personally spoke to the president of Disneyland resort Ken Potrock while he was in California and he told him how he wasn't happy paying for concierge at the grand Californian and not getting daily housekeeping. He said the day after the conversation concierge level rooms all had housekeeping. He was really patting himself on the back. I don't know if it had anything to do with his complaining or not but even if it did it just comes off real bad to be boasting about it in my opinion the way he did.
Second hand embarrassment happening for him here. Zero class. 100% Jerk.

its strange this always seems to happen with bob chapek as well 🤐 igar, you name them when he “meets” them in the whatever pretentious restaurant he loves this week he’s right there with a suggestion that’s implemented straight away.

sean getting into bed and business with him is a bad idea,
And not all relationships will end like his and johns did.
I always thought Pete brought Charles on to get in his pants not realising he was pretty serious with his girlfriend, same with Oliver.

Reactions: 1
he really gives DVC a bad name, like it’s an elite little club that looks down on every other fan, he spent most of the first few months of the pandemic acting like his business was in huge danger they they desperately needed the support from viewers, and I totally get his personal finances are very different to his business accounts but you can’t go from a podcast where you’re constantly pushing bloody candles and patrion to the DVC show where he’s causally dropping in that he’s itchy to pick up how phone then and there and buy a new contract woth a blueberry muffin for breakfast,
when he’s called out for the fact he’s a little bitc he’s says he’s from New Jersey, or he’s a gay queen.
no, he’s just a really negative bitter man who I’d say will spiral downward in the next 5/10 years.
Exactly. If we feel like that as viewers I wonder how his minions feel who I can imagine are overworked and underpaid.

Reactions: 2
I know there was a huge turnover with the moderators over on DISBoards in the last year. I don't really know what led to it all, but a lot of long time moderators left. The few that are there are barely keeping the lights on.

He also wants to give gay queens from Jersey a bad name, it seems.

He also wants to give gay queens from Jersey a bad name, it seems.
If Pete is calling himself a queen as an excuse for being an ass, he's using the term wrong. He's a jerk, he just needs to own it or fix it, stop making excuses for bad behavior.

The new guy, Drake Shadwell, seems douchey. Is he Pete's newest project? He sure does like them young, and dumb. I would not trust that guy to sell me a house. Is Sean still around? I don't watch the Moving To Orlando videos.

The new guy, Drake Shadwell, seems douchey. Is he Pete's newest project? He sure does like them young, and dumb. I would not trust that guy to sell me a house. Is Sean still around? I don't watch the Moving To Orlando videos.
Drake Shadwell or Shagwell ? Maybe Pete can answer that.
1627086782053.png

• Haha
Also, why is Fiasco so intense in the Food and Wine food review video? I usually click off as soon as I see it's one of his, but this was a group endeavor. I actually love when they all split up to hit a bunch of booths for reviews, it beats a tracker style video of having to watch two gluttonous a-holes just shoveling it all in, and the rest of the crew seem to be in the right frame of mind for a food festival. Fiasco, on the other hand, is insane.

Also, why is Fiasco so intense in the Food and Wine food review video? I usually click off as soon as I see it's one of his, but this was a group endeavor. I actually love when they all split up to hit a bunch of booths for reviews, it beats a tracker style video of having to watch two gluttonous a-holes just shoveling it all in, and the rest of the crew seem to be in the right frame of mind for a food festival. Fiasco, on the other hand, is insane.
He also doesn’t have a clue what he’s talking about. Not for one second would I take advice from him!

Fiasco goes to the Dave Kay school of loud exaggerated annunciation (without the extreme facial expressions). A word of advice to Fiasco: The way you pronounce any word with just a hint of a foreign origin, I wouldn't be so loud. You're embarrassing yourself even more.

Yeah Sean is still around and still wearing shirts that don’t fit him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I started watching their livestream discussing the return of DCL from a US port (the Dream, anyway) hoping to hear about what’s going to be different and couldn’t get through it. From what I saw, it seemed to be mostly Pete bragging that he was going to be on the August 9 sailing and not much else. I also thought it was hilarious to hear Pete say we should give Disney a pass if there’s any issues on those early sailings after complaining about not getting housekeeping at DLR.

And then it got me thinking about how that was the first DCL video from them to pop up in my feed for a while. Like, aren’t there UK staycation cruises going on right now? Surely, they must know someone from the UK who could take one of those cruises and report back, right?

Yes, the UK vloggers were able to go on a sailing out of Southhampton. You can watch the differences on their vlogs since that cruise was meant to be a trial run
I recommend a youtuber called Hannah Ricketts, she made some good content out of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.