The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kevin was a teacher when he and John met. He’s from New England, and he loves Broadway. That’s really all I know. I like Kevin and John. It’s Shaun (Sean? Not sure how he spells his name and I’m too lazy to look it up.) who grates on my last nerve. He just comes across as sooo friggin stupid. I miss Steve on the show.

Reactions: 5
Steve Porter reminds me of a little brother parents make you play with. They were always giving him the business or making jokes on him. He seems like a nice guy though. The one I miss is Dustin just because I like looking at him 😎
Screenshot_20210628-114418.png

Reactions: 1
Steve Porter reminds me of a little brother parents make you play with. They were always giving him the business or making jokes on him. He seems like a nice guy though. The one I miss is Dustin just because I like looking at him 😎View attachment 638869
Steve Porter was one of my favs. Was sorry when he left. About the only ones I still like are Deni and Ryno.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand Ryno.
I try but he’s just so so sooooo bitchy about everything in life, I don’t get how Craig is constantly called out on being miserable when he’s really just honest, Ryno is a witch, Pete is a bully.

As bad as Fiasco is, he pales in comparison to his wife. Don't know why but I just can't stomach her.

Reactions: 2
I wanna knock Fiasco's backward 🧢 off everytime I see it. He's always dressed like he's about to cut the grass or wash the car.

Reactions: 4
Pete is funny - I like watching him.
John is like a boring potato.
Kevin is like a fussy old Aunt. Annoying. He gets very judgy at times with current events.
I used to like Ryno, but he's such a complainer lately and rushes through news and reviews like he can't be bothered.
Craig used to bug me but he's grown on me. I love that when he's with his wife, he seems to be more lighthearted and happy. He's grumpier when he's by himself.
I thought Fiasco was kind of a normal "whatever" personality. But much respect to him for having served our country. Didn't picture him as a military man, so I'll forgive some shrugworthy stuff at times.
Sean is the oddest one of all. The valley girl speech and ummmmmms is just like watching a train wreck.
Deni gives good info sometimes, but she's too positive.
Jackie too. I don't trust smiley, perky, never bothered people.
I HATE the shopping videos. Walking around telling the price of stuff. Who cares? Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

I give Ryno’s complaining a pass because he’s had some health problems lately, so I think he’s just in a funk and kind of reassessing his priorities.

I think Pete and Shaun broke up. In today’s video, Pete mentioned going on a “very good” date at Disney Springs. People don’t usually talk like that about someone they’ve been with for a while.

• Wow
Just trying to keep this thread going…anyone have any gossip about any of the DIS people? I tried to watch Craig’s livestream of the MK fireworks, but it kept freezing, so I ended up watching WDWNT instead. Anyone know why Pete hates WDWNT so much? It seems like a personal beef, not just how they post rumors.

They're really bare boned this week. Maybe 2 people per episode. I think they need some more crew and maybe some younger people.

Just trying to keep this thread going…anyone have any gossip about any of the DIS people? I tried to watch Craig’s livestream of the MK fireworks, but it kept freezing, so I ended up watching WDWNT instead. Anyone know why Pete hates WDWNT so much? It seems like a personal beef, not just how they post rumors.
Thanks for trying to keep it alive. Other threads on occasion go off on a tangent with a DIS topic and I wish they would bring it here.

It's hard for me to be too critical about the DIS because they were the ones who started my watching Disney vlogs many years ago. On second thought, maybe I should hold it against them!

I've sort of drifted away from them over the past couple of years. A string of staff departures (mostly unexplained) along with some very questionable hires have forced me to do so. Also, rumors or not, some people should know better than to dip in the company ink. They still bring relatively timely news and decent production value.

That all being said, I still subscribe to their network of channels but it is definitely not hate watching. I leave that to Kermit and Piggy and the Flying Kay Brothers.

I don’t think Pete has a good reputation in the Disney community as a boss, at all, not a fan of fiasco but Pete is a vile bully, nobody deserves to be treated like he is on the shows, you can’t get away with saying you’re a bitchy queen when you’re really just being a dick to make yourself look funny.

deni has a clear eating disorder, she talks about food none stop yet clearly never eats more than a bite, “kiddos” drives me mad, Julie is the only normal woman on that panel, and Elaine from dreams I suppose,
Oh and going back, Pete’s DVC gloating is getting old...go buy 8 more contracts and shut up.

Ryno has been miserable for a while now, he clearly doesn’t want to be there. I think he’s fallen out of love with Disney anyway, there’s a real difference in how he talks about universal and Disney but I don’t think he cares about the parks much and hater the college program so much he’s never got over it 😂

John and Kevin just make no apologies for who they are, they don’t gloat like Pete about DVC and their villas, they also don’t try and hide that they like the better things in life, I think Kevin has had it hard in life, as a kid I mean, and he just couldn’t give a crap, he’s so emotionally attached to small world and his memories around it.
I don’t mind them, they clearly work hard and love each other a lot.

Craig and his wife (Katie? Why am I struggling with her name 😂) save the show, I enjoy watching them when she’s on, they even make ryno tolerable.
pete would be really lost if he left. He owes him a lot.

anyone know what’s happening with Oliver and Jennylyn lately (was that her name) 🤣 my brain isn’t working with female names today clearly 😂

Reactions: 6
Pete has become that annoying burr stuck to the side of one's sock when walking through the fields. I liked him for the most part, still do... but when he opens his mouth about DVC I feel the need to take that sock, burr and all, and shove it in to make him stop.

(DVC owner here, been one for well over a decade and there's still things to learn, but Pete loves to act like a know it all arrogant owner. I wish he'd sell and be done with talking DVC.)

What I can never get over is when they’ve (particularly Pete, John & Kevin) have got an Adventures by Disney trip to flog and they talk about extortionate amounts of $$$$ like it’s nothing!

I seem to remember a trip to London and DLP that was over $10k per person for like 7 nights and they were talking about it like it was loose change!:oops:

ETA: I have no issue with people spending that sort of money on a trip, you do you if you’ve got that sort of cash ( I would!) - but at least appreciate that it’s a lot of money for most people!

I agree that Craig is owed a LOT. I didn't like him at first but grew to appreciate his dry humor and love how he is with his wife. Ryno I used to adore and now he just bugs me. He's sour about Disney and it shows! I watched the Disneyland Pete's fave restaurants one yesterday and he was so rude to Fiasco. Like I said before, he may annoy some, but he served our nation - so he deserves some respect. He can't even say he dislikes cheese without being made to sound like a idiot by Pete.

I agree that Craig is owed a LOT. I didn't like him at first but grew to appreciate his dry humor and love how he is with his wife. Ryno I used to adore and now he just bugs me. He's sour about Disney and it shows! I watched the Disneyland Pete's fave restaurants one yesterday and he was so rude to Fiasco. Like I said before, he may annoy some, but he served our nation - so he deserves some respect. He can't even say he dislikes cheese without being made to sound like a idiot by Pete.
I think Pete consciously or subconsciously knows that Fiasco gets a lot of negative comments and feedback for being a douche, and plays to those people.

I don’t think fiasco has the personality for on screen work but, actually, when it comes to Disney he kind of does 😂 I don’t like the guy but it feels a bit like not liking a puppy, he’s so eager to impress and look like one of the gang, and Pete see a venerability like that and goes after it.
he’s becoming very very bitter, I think he’s still with Sean but hes not stupid, he must be slightly embarrassed by the difference in them, age wise, everything.

his personality lately reminds me of an alcoholic, nasty and arrogant and toxic when drunk, but he’s that when he’s dry 🤷‍♀️
even the gratefulness he showed for support at the start of the pandemic has turned to (New Jersey overemphasised accent) ” you wan‘ a show we need to pay for that show so if you feel we’re pushing too many housekeeping ads ge’ outta’er”

the excuse he uses about fiasco, and how if he “banters” with younits actually a compliment, what he does isn’t banter, he purposefully goes out of his way to embarrass him like he’d never do with anyone else on that line up.

I now feel sorry for the puppy. 😆

Pete treats Fiasco like he used to treat Steve, only worse.

Craig really is the backbone of the show now.

I don’t think Deni has an eating disorder. I think she’s just naturally skinny. Her youngest son looks exactly like her. I think she just got lucky with genetics in that department.

I totally forgot about Elaine. She might be a good agent, but gosh I can’t stand her. She doesn’t have a good voice for a podcast at all.

Pete treats Fiasco like he used to treat Steve, only worse.

Craig really is the backbone of the show now.

I don’t think Deni has an eating disorder. I think she’s just naturally skinny. Her youngest son looks exactly like her. I think she just got lucky with genetics in that department.

I totally forgot about Elaine. She might be a good agent, but gosh I can’t stand her. She doesn’t have a good voice for a podcast at all.
the voice oh dear god the voice,
Theresa and Cathy I don’t really count as panel members anymore, or julie for that matter (another annoying voice)

I don’t think fiasco has the personality for on screen work but, actually, when it comes to Disney he kind of does 😂 I don’t like the guy but it feels a bit like not liking a puppy, he’s so eager to impress and look like one of the gang, and Pete see a venerability like that and goes after it.
he’s becoming very very bitter, I think he’s still with Sean but hes not stupid, he must be slightly embarrassed by the difference in them, age wise, everything.

his personality lately reminds me of an alcoholic, nasty and arrogant and toxic when drunk, but he’s that when he’s dry 🤷‍♀️
even the gratefulness he showed for support at the start of the pandemic has turned to (New Jersey overemphasised accent) ” you wan‘ a show we need to pay for that show so if you feel we’re pushing too many housekeeping ads ge’ outta’er”

the excuse he uses about fiasco, and how if he “banters” with younits actually a compliment, what he does isn’t banter, he purposefully goes out of his way to embarrass him like he’d never do with anyone else on that line up.

I now feel sorry for the puppy. 😆
BIB - Oh my god! The housekeeping ads have got RIDICULOUS - I understand you have a company to run, and a duck-ton of DVC contracts to finance, but oh my!

it’s what has put me off the podcasts recently, I feel like I’m being preached to, or pressured by a used car salesman!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.