The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pete complaining about Boma being a buffet and I'm like....dude, if you're so upset about it, leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pete complaining about Boma being a buffet and I'm like....dude, if you're so upset about it, leave.
Someone gag him. Boma has always been a buffet, since the day it opened.

In other news: the sun is bright, water is wet and Pete is a diva.

Reactions: 1
Someone gag him. Boma has always been a buffet, since the day it opened.

In other news: the sun is bright, water is wet and Pete is a diva.
It sounds like he expected them to convert it to a cafeteria style restaurant like what they do at Cabanas on DCL. But still...if he walks in and sees it's still a buffet and doesn't like it, he can turn around and walk right back out.

Reactions: 4
It sounds like he expected them to convert it to a cafeteria style restaurant like what they do at Cabanas on DCL. But still...if he walks in and sees it's still a buffet and doesn't like it, he can turn around and walk right back out.
Looks like he hasn’t been doing too much walking lately

• Haha
The review started with Pete talking about how it was crap and then everyone else said they liked it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pete complained that cast members weren't serving them food from the buffet and he had to use utensils that everyone else touched. "There was no good reason why a cast member couldn't serve." (Loosely quoted)
1) You're freaked out by that but cruises are 100% safe?
2) Did you hear of the nationwide labor shortage?
3) The overwhelming majority of omicron transmissions are airborne, not surface transmitted.

Pete complained that cast members weren't serving them food from the buffet and he had to use utensils that everyone else touched. "There was no good reason why a cast member couldn't serve." (Loosely quoted)
1) You're freaked out by that but cruises are 100% safe?
2) Did you hear of the nationwide labor shortage?
3) The overwhelming majority of omicron transmissions are airborne, not surface transmitted.
And surely you just antibac your hands once you're back at your table if you're worried about touching stuff?

Yeah Pete the overweight smoker who’s on a cruise cares about health and safety measures

I just watched the latest dinning review with fiasco. Man, he looked like such a smug prick for being terrible at food reviews.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just watched the latest dinning review with fiasco. Man, he looked like such a smug prick for being terrible at food reviews.
pete breeds the smugness within them. No one will give a tit about any of them without him.

swear whenever he pops up on my Twitter Feed it's him blasting some random company/business that didn't treat him like a VIP.
I haven’t really looked at his twitter, where did he do this for/what did he say? I never got the notion that he was full of himself. Not like Pete/Craig, worn out and tired/didn’t-wanna-do/what-he’s-doing-anymore, sure. But not arrogant

The dude from WDW News today looks to be swooping in on overweight queens watch out Pete.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So that review of Palo today was pretty pointless. Filmed during Pete's first cruise post-shutdown (the one he took with Drake). Nothing was said that wasn't said already in other videos.

duck TOM CORLESS! HE IS INFINIETLY WORSE THAN ANYONE ON THE DIS! bleeping Chia Pet hairdo that guy has.
I don't think there's a Disney YouTuber that seems to hate Disney parks more than Tom Cordless. I've tried watching a few of his videos and all he did was complain about everything. You don't have to be all Pollyanna about everything, but you've built your life around the parks, you'd think you could find something positive to say every once in a while.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.