The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pete took Drake on a Disney cruise, concierge class as well, a couple of months ago and now they are together again on a cruise doing food reviews from the Disney private island. Is Sean out?

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine if Drake and Fiasco were doing food reviews together??

I like them both, they seem like good people. But terrible at food reviews!

Reactions: 2
Pete took Drake on a Disney cruise, concierge class as well, a couple of months ago and now they are together again on a cruise doing food reviews from the Disney private island. Is Sean out?
I like Pete but I'm sort of surprised that there hasn't been a #me too lawsuit filed to this point.
You need to be careful when starting employer/employee relationships in this day and age...IF that's what's going on and past rumors are true.

Random question: were these reviews all recorded on the same cruise from a few months ago or did Pete really take Drake on more than one cruise?

Reactions: 1
Ryno is by far my least favourite member of the Dis!

he comes across too arrogant and often talks over everyone

Reactions: 1
Hayley has definitely lost weight but seems to know nothing about food, she's pointless.

I'm sure Pete and Drake are getting it on, definitely Pete's new boytoy.

I used to like Ryno, but these days he just seems bitter about something.

Ryno is by far my least favourite member of the Dis!

he comes across too arrogant and often talks over everyone
Ryno is a Male Karen.

I swear whenever he pops up on my Twitter Feed it's him blasting some random company/business that didn't treat him like a VIP.

Also I hate when his New England accent comes out and he says "rum" instead of room.

Ryno takes his job of reviewing hot dogs and cupcakes so seriously. I feel bad when Pete finally discards him like all the others…

yes sir I see here your a professional cupcake reviewer any other qualifications?

I like Ryno but I avoid his Twitter.

I listened to two pods today and Deni just talks too much especially when she’s hosting. On and on. She sounds like a teacher of small children.

Reactions: 3
I like Deni actually and enjoy her contributions more than most of the others.

I came in here to see if anyone had the scoop on Drake and Pete. Drake is a prettier Sean and Sean hasn’t been on the podcast much (at all?) since Drake came along. Taking him on the cruise, something he used to do with Sean all the time has made me go hmmm. If he is the new toy boy then I have to say it’s a bit skeevy and bad business to keep picking up blonde boys and putting them on the show, taking them off the show, rinse and repeat. Feels like driving head first into a brand destroying me too situation 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
think about if you were an overweight, smoking, awful personality older man you would use your disney leverage too in order to score some ass.

when Pete steps away this show is doomed none of them have the personality to carry the show.

Ryno has grown up on the Dis over the years. Pete loves him like a sibling and will never fire Ryno unless something horrible goes down between the two of them.

Deni is one of my favorites. She's pretty honest and has a way of gently disagreeing with Pete without putting him down like Craig would.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.