The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pete and sexier don't go in the same sentence šŸ¤¢View attachment 776761
I was going to say something about how some people must think Pete is sexy considering the number of significant others he seems to go through, but then I noticed that that comment was made by someone I presume is a woman based on the name. Is Pete appealing to straight people now?

I was going to say something about how some people must think Pete is sexy considering the number of significant others he seems to go through, but then I noticed that that comment was made by someone I presume is a woman based on the name. Is Pete appealing to straight people now?
šŸ˜¬
Uh, gross.

Hadn't watched him in quite some time until recently and he's been putting weight back on. Can't be good for the diabetes.
His buzz cut does his neck no favors either. Looked a bit like Jabba's second cousin there.

I mean, listen. I don't find the man attractive at all. I shouldn't really be talking about his romantic life at all.
why not you donā€™t find it funny Jabba the slut constantly gets the young boys to open up? Itā€™s actually kinda gross. Oliver should have #metooed his ass

Last edited:
Pete is loaded and is VERY generous with his money to people he likes (staff and others included). Hell, he owns 2000 DVC points which are about $18,000/year in dues and cost at least a quarter of a million dollars and I am being very conservative at $125 per point. He also spends 6 figures a year on vacations. He has some $$$$$. I imagine that doesn't hurt in the "level of attractiveness."

Reactions: 1
Anyone watch the latest Tuesday dis unplugged? The doorbell rang and everyoneā€™s attention went to what Iā€™m assuming is some monitor home security system- and Pete goes ā€œwho is that? With a bag? Oh itā€™s drake itā€™s drake.ā€ Iā€™m convinced Pete is now sleeping with Drake and the Sean Faulk days are behind us ?

Reactions: 2
I'm completely new, but have been reading for ages, but wtf is the latest Vlog on Kona cafe?
I know this is a rave thread and I do love them but that's cringe yourself inside out bad.

I'm completely new, but have been reading for ages. But wtf is the latest Vlog on Kona cafe?
I know this is a rave thread and I love them generally, but I'm cringeing myself inside out.

Drake likes women. He may also like men I don't know that but he definitely likes women.

Whether Shaun and Pete have split I don't know, but the way Pete speaks about Shaun is full of love and admiration. It's quite sweet actually.

Ever since someone mentioned that Deni looked like Garth, I can't unsee it. I was trying my best to ignore it while watching her review Space 220 today, but couldn't.
She so does!!! She also looks like a Southpark character.

Her face reminds me of a characacher

I do a sensible chuckle when Jackie always overreacts go COVID. Yet just went on a Disney crusie and you know she licked clean every plate.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I was curious about what they did to the Wave, turning it into Steakhouse 71. Found a release just on the 15th from the DIS... okay... I'll bite (lol)...

Good bleeping God.... most boring review I've watched in ages, I only got half way through, and that was using the +10 second button frequently.
Pete adores his own opinion and loves his voice so much that he pussy foots around the actual review to get in as many words as possible.

Shawn (?) is just as bad.
Overall he brought a group of people who were insufferable to watch and listen to.

Based on this review alone I will NOT be trying the location out.

Reactions: 1
So apparently, Pete is on a cruise right now. Which, I mean, good for him and I'm totally jealous. However, I thought he said that he canceled his cruise back in August because he didn't want to be exposed to something and then bring it back to his mom. So I'm kind of confused as to what changed? A part of me thinks this was probably a last minute decision, or else he would've been talking about it all over their podcasts, right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.