The DIS Unplugged Pete Warner. Not so rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the Off the Rails episodes minus Jackie. She’s a sweetie but I don’t need her there.

Reactions: 3
I like the Off the Rails episodes minus Jackie. She’s a sweetie but I don’t need her there.
See, I tried to like off the rails but it doesn’t give/add anything. It’s just a group of people giving there opinions. At least on the main show or the universal show they can give out useful information and news.
I’m not a big fan of Jackie, but at least she’s not as pointless as fiasco. I will audibly curse at my screen if a video plays and he’s the host. Like literally he adds nothing of substance. I don’t understand why they have him do dinning reviews. Why doesn’t Demi do the majority of dinning reviews. At least she’s articulate enough to give a competent review.

G

It’s incredibly boring and if you look at the universal show Craig clearly can’t make it on his own. They need to get him to stop smoking as their cash cow is not going to make it.
I predict that once Pete leaves the show for good the dis will go to tit, same way inside the magic crumbled after the creator sold it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I actually like Off The Rails. I listen to it as a podcast while driving. Can’t listen to true crime podcasts with the kids in the back so Disney podcast it is!

Reactions: 1
I actually enjoyed Tuesday’s live. I do enjoy the quick wit and banter between John, Kevin, and Pete. Teresa can stay home. She brings nothing. And same for Fiasco.

See, I tried to like off the rails but it doesn’t give/add anything. It’s just a group of people giving there opinions. At least on the main show or the universal show they can give out useful information and news.
I’m not a big fan of Jackie, but at least she’s not as pointless as fiasco. I will audibly curse at my screen if a video plays and he’s the host. Like literally he adds nothing of substance. I don’t understand why they have him do dinning reviews. Why doesn’t Demi do the majority of dinning reviews. At least she’s articulate enough to give a competent review.

I predict that once Pete leaves the show for good the dis will go to tit, same way inside the magic crumbled after the creator sold it.
I love Jackie, she doesn't annoy me she's clear in her experience as than I can't take Oliver or Fiasco. Although gotta respect Fiasco for reading my live Q/A one day😂. Honestly I get annoyed by the um um um. I remember Cory had that problem but now Fiasco does???

My husband watches them all the time! I think there must be some serious tea in the background of it all! Agree they will struggle whilst parks are shut, was thinking the same about the trackers
The Tracker's struggling? That's bull.
People should know they aren't a theme park channel.

I thought the reason Charles wasn't brought up was because it was his request but still how bizarre and unprofessional to even not acknowledge we wish him well and that he won't be with the dis. Let's say it was for no reason because Charles popularity took over the rest maybe Charles didn't want a lying bs version announcement. However now that I've come to read that it wasn't only him is quite telling.

I think anybody who has gone on Pete’s casting couch has not been seen or heard from again after they turned on him…

Shaun
Dustin
Charles
Oliver
Eric

all must have turned on him at one time and was never heard from again

• Wow
I think anybody who has gone on Pete’s casting couch has not been seen or heard from again after they turned on him…

Shaun
Dustin
Charles
Oliver
Eric

all must have turned on him at one time and was never heard from again
Shaun is still around, he was mentioned in a DVC Fan livestream a couple weeks ago as a co-owner of Moving to Orlando. Not so easy to get rid of a co-owner.

They usually don’t talk about when people leave on purpose. Steve was different. I think Pete was really fond of him but I couldn’t tell until it was time to for him to leave. He treated him poorly in my opinion on air. Steve was really passive and it makes Pete look bad when the person doesn’t give it back to him.

There’s a joke on the Disboards about employees that disappear. Something about them being a cruise or ship. A yacht lol. I can’t

Did you see Jackie keep imposing pushing covid safety “someone think of the children” when she’s on? Honey put the dole whip(s) down before you become safety \ health guru.

Poor bud what does it mean and how does it happen?
How tall is Fiasco? Tall, thin men are prone to spontaneous pneumothorax. I don't think he is that tall but is thin. Smoking is an increased risk factor, but I don't know if he is a smoker either, but sometimes it just happens. Crazy and very scary.

Did anyone else watch the Tuesday episode? This just proves my point, when Pete’s not on the show it’s a generic Disney fan show. This last episode was boring. IMO

• Haha
Did anyone else watch the Tuesday episode? This just proves my point, when Pete’s not on the show it’s a generic Disney fan show. This last episode was boring. IMO
I enjoyed Ryno's Hannah Montana impression but that was about it.

Poor bud what does it mean and how does it happen?
Craig brought it up last week that he had a collapsed lung and was going to have surgery and then this week he said he's recovering at home but had a follow up appointment on Tuesday and that's why Pete missed the show so I'm assuming Pete took him to the doctors. Other than that he said he didn't want to go into details because it's Cory's business and when he's ready to talk about it he will. I was just wondering if anyone else here heard anything else 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
I enjoyed Deni leading the show. This was her Ratatouille Dreams moment as a #1 fan of Remy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.