The Dis Unplugged #2 What a Fiasco!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you give me the short version of the Trackers lies? Did it have to do with the pregnancy or something else?
It would be literally impossible to list a short version of the Trackers lies. Plus, I couldn't list their latest lies as I refuse to even hate watch them anymore.

Reactions: 9
So Pete is promoting on FB to get Panda's YouTube subscribers number up, he is close to 100k. I'm curious of what that business arrangement is, since it was his channel that covered D23 in detail.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I wonder if they will touch on the latest Pat Sajak scandal this week? Pete is always so excited to announce him as a guest for things like the reunion event.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if they will touch on the latest Pat Sajak scandal this week? Pete is always so excited to announce him as a guest for things like the reunion event.
What scandal? I saw he was in a picture with someone. Apparently he's a conservative...is that the scandal?

Reactions: 1
I was always confused by Pat’s inclusion. Keeping politics out of it, besides having Wheel at Disney occasionally, I didn’t realize he was a big Disney fan, but anything for money I suppose.

I was always confused by Pat’s inclusion. Keeping politics out of it, besides having Wheel at Disney occasionally, I didn’t realize he was a big Disney fan, but anything for money I suppose.
Pretty sure he lives in Golden Oak.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What scandal? I saw he was in a picture with someone. Apparently he's a conservative...is that the scandal?
A photo with Marjorie Taylor Greene…she’s not a conservative. She’s very far right. Google search will provide you with plenty of info!

Apparently Pat himself is known to be far right leaning as well, which I didn’t realize. It’s very surprising that the Dis would associate with him.

Long time lurker but regular viewer on YouTube. My hot take -

Ryno - there is so much to unpick there in terms of insecurities. 50% of me feels sorry for him and the other 50% just feels like he's ultra-thirsty. He complains about EVERYTHING and watching him on one of the shopping videos is just insufferable. He complains constantly about the price of EVERYTHING, it just becomes tedious. He really needs to chill the duck out.

Sean - I started really finding him annoying but now have more respect if he's willing to take the haters head on in his later videos. Props for that.

Pete - what more can be said that hasn't been already? The constant flexing...the lecherous vibes he gives off. I have no idea why anyone would want to be around that?

Craig - is clearly talented at creating content but he shouldn't be allowed to host ANYTHING. I wondered at one point of Craig was somewhere on the Asperger's scale? He seems to be very socially awkward.

oh and as for the Dining reviews. They're cringe-worthy.

They're all sat around talking about what's the best meal...in a theme park ffs. Have any of them even BEEN to a Michelin restaurant or somewhere more upmarket?

It seems like Pete employee people with the palate of 12 year olds and then asked them to wax lyrical about the theme park filet mignon. Its laughable really...

I take liberals’ perspectives on anything as a form of entertainment. Once their utility bills double, they’ll be begging for gas exploration. Once they realize immigration is bringing in social conservatives and they’re losing border counties that have voted Team Blue since the Civil War, suddenly they’ll want a wall. And they’ll do all of this with a straight face and blank stare when you laugh at them completely oblivious to what you’re talking about.

You can easily find articles from 2012 where Dems were equating Mitt Romney to a Nazi. It got so bad the Romney Campaign reached out to Obama’s to cool it down, and they didn’t. Now it’s 2022 and you hear Dems enamored by Romney and how we need more people like him in the Republican Party.

We can rewind to 15 years ago and the word “Cheney” drove liberals insane. He was Darth Vader. They despised his family. Now suddenly Liz Cheney is the hero for the Left.

Liberals have memories of gnats. Disney used to actually be a very conservative company. They actually had high expectations and standards for their employees. Even Pete reminisces and yearns for “Classic Disney” service; something 25 years-gone. That’s because liberals infected and swarmed Disney. It’s been commandeered from a family-focused theme park to liberal pandering. The quality of employees reflect it. The hiring codes have become far more lax. And now everyone complains about the service decline. That’s because even liberals don’t like actually living with liberal policy outcomes. The richest people in the world are liberal, but their lives are mega-conservative. They do everything they can to insulate themselves from the liberal reality around them. Buffett wants every dime and efficiency out ofhis businesses. He owns a major railroad and aspires to be fully automated. So much for workers and unions eh?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
A photo with Marjorie Taylor Greene…she’s not a conservative. She’s very far right. Google search will provide you with plenty of info!

Apparently Pat himself is known to be far right leaning as well, which I didn’t realize. It’s very surprising that the Dis would associate with him.
That’s not a scandal she’s an elected member of congress who cares if you like her or not

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Let's move on from this topic as it's been said and getting disruptive - Please read our rules and why they're important
That’s not a scandal she’s an elected member of congress who cares if you like her or not
That’s because liberals are manic drama queens. They lack foundation. Zero respect for Western civilization. They should take a stroll through the slums of Kinshasa. They couldn’t get on a plane fast enough back to the states.

Again, Zuckerberg built a wall around his mansion and mega property in Hawaii. The hypocrisy. Like I said, liberals don’t like to live liberal lifestyles. Those that do end up in a depressive state because they lack foundation.

And that’s why they frantically respond to benign photographs and cannot even begin to synthesize reality from their brainwashed id. Remember, almost all liberals today, in 2022, are embracing concepts that no human being did 5 years ago. It’s one thing to convert and change your mind; it’s another to insist these new ideas that they never had until 5 minutes ago are now core to their being.

It’d be hilarious to introduce these ideas to their 2015 selves. Their 2015 selves would look at you crazy. Their 2022 selves would see a 2015 version of themselves and couldn’t even fathom looking at such an unreasonable person. Remember, when Romney ran 10 years ago, he was the second coming of Hitler. Today, woke liberals can’t sing enough praise about Romney. And they won’t own it nor realize the people they called the worst slanders are now the ones they say are great paragons of character. Ooooookay?

That’s because liberals are manic drama queens. They lack foundation. Zero respect for Western civilization. They should take a stroll through the slums of Kinshasa. They couldn’t get on a plane fast enough back to the states.

Again, Zuckerberg built a wall around his mansion and mega property in Hawaii. The hypocrisy. Like I said, liberals don’t like to live liberal lifestyles. Those that do end up in a depressive state because they lack foundation.

And that’s why they frantically respond to benign photographs and cannot even begin to synthesize reality from their brainwashed id. Remember, almost all liberals today, in 2022, are embracing concepts that no human being did 5 years ago. It’s one thing to convert and change your mind; it’s another to insist these new ideas that they never had until 5 minutes ago are now core to their being.

It’d be hilarious to introduce these ideas to their 2015 selves. Their 2015 selves would look at you crazy. Their 2022 selves would see a 2015 version of themselves and couldn’t even fathom looking at such an unreasonable person. Remember, when Romney ran 10 years ago, he was the second coming of Hitler. Today, woke liberals can’t sing enough praise about Romney. And they won’t own it nor realize the people they called the worst slanders are now the ones they say are great paragons of character. Ooooookay?
You seem like you are a ton of fun at parties. Let's try to keep this thread on track. We are here to talk about The Dis.
Is anyone here headed to Discon?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is anyone here headed to Discon?
I thought about it but I can’t justify the cost for the after party (which is what I would primarily be going for). I know that it includes a donation for GKTW but it is only two hours for access to three rides, some characters, and desserts. For not much more, I can do Orlando Informer’s after hours event that is like seven hours where I have access to both parks and I can do any ride (minus water rides), free food & drinks, and entertainment.

Reactions: 7
I thought about it but I can’t justify the cost for the after party (which is what I would primarily be going for). I know that it includes a donation for GKTW but it is only two hours for access to three rides, some characters, and desserts. For not much more, I can do Orlando Informer’s after hours event that is like seven hours where I have access to both parks and I can do any ride (minus water rides), free food & drinks, and entertainment.
Yeah 2 hours isn’t a “party” with that price tag 4 is such a sweet spot

Anyone else catch the quip about health care plans from ryno in the latest Disneyland food video lol

• Wow
I think she is an unhinged nut but I really don't care who celebrities pose for pictures with. It is a non-story.

Something said above about Pete hiring staff with the palates of a 12 year old really is true. Between his smoker's palate and the lack of any diversity in taste by his staff I'm not sure why they even do the restaurant reviews.

Bring back John and Kevin for reviews, it has been a long time but I recall them ordering a variety of items and not just trying the most vanilla option at every place.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else catch the quip about health care plans from ryno in the latest Disneyland food video lol
I don’t usually watch Disneyland content so I missed it! What did he say?!

I feel like Ryno will be the next once announcing his exit.

I think she is an unhinged nut but I really don't care who celebrities pose for pictures with. It is a non-story.

Something said above about Pete hiring staff with the palates of a 12 year old really is true. Between his smoker's palate and the lack of any diversity in taste by his staff I'm not sure why they even do the restaurant reviews.

Bring back John and Kevin for reviews, it has been a long time but I recall them ordering a variety of items and not just trying the most vanilla option at every place.
The last person who was truly adventurous with food choices was Charles and Eric Gross.

I remember Charles had a goat dish at Sebestian's and Pete looked at him as if he ordered a spitroasted infant to eat.

• Haha
The last person who was truly adventurous with food choices was Charles and Eric Gross.

I remember Charles had a goat dish at Sebestian's and Pete looked at him as if he ordered a spitroasted infant to eat.
Charles definitely had an adventurous palate. I think Disney is more of the problem rather than the team. Their menus have become boring as hell. Looking at Sebastian's they have citrus chicken, mojo pork and chili rubbed beef. Jiko has filet mignon, lamb, chicken, short rib, fish, and seafood tagine. Disney food is a big part of the problem.

The other part is the quick service crew led by Craig. I get that they keep the meals cheaper so if they don't get paid back then it's not as bad, but the quick service reviews have been old now for months. And how many do you have to do in a row before saying it would be more worth it to do one table service that are more helpful every other week rather than 2-3 quick service ones each week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.