The Dis Unplugged #2 What a Fiasco!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting this thread, but I am probably not the best person to recap the old one. Anyone want to give it a shot?

Congrats @Murray9000 on the winning thread title! 😁

Reactions: 4
When we last left our thread ...

Fiasco: He was either fired or quit. Or he quit and then Pete fired him. Either way, it's a win-win all around. Fiasco gets to join the list of people who got their lives back from Pete's cult--Oliver, Dustin, Jenilynn, Charles, Steve "Palate" Porter, Pete Scheidle, Eric Gross, Jerry Sido.

Deni: Great voice for mundane things. Jesus's wingman.

Jackie: it's like kicking a puppy to say anything bad about Jackie.

Sean: Getting married, but not to Pete. Still stuck with Pete as a business partner. Probably looks at John and says, "that's me until Pete dies."

John and Kevin, Kevin and John: The Tango and Cash of the DisUnplugged world. Consensus is that the only thing that should be unplugged is Kevin's power chair.

Paul Krieger and Craig: still hitting above their weight by being married to Amy and Kylie, respectively.

Ryno: changing his name to Whine-o next week.

Corey and Julie Martin: for once, someone apparently has Pete by the balls. Bravo! And Corey's still not drinking, and happy to not be at Pete's house all the time.

Drake: Pete's new cub? Bi? More questions than answers.

Big Fat Panda: gives a bad name to pandas. Should call himself Big Fat. But is he a bear?

Peter J Werner: vindictive, ill tempered, cheap to his employees, spends gobs of money on frivolous things and LUVS to tell you about it. Has crap taste in coffee and men.

And @Jafar has the best tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When we last left our thread ...

Fiasco: He was either fired or quit. Or he quit and then Pete fired him. Either way, it's a win-win all around. Fiasco gets to join the list of people who got their lives back from Pete's cult--Oliver, Dustin, Jenilynn, Charles, Steve "Palate" Porter, Pete Scheidle, Eric Gross, Jerry Sido.
According to my source Fiasco was definitely fired.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else hate pandas attitude since joining the dis unplugged? He thinks he’s hot tit. No you fat duck your not better, than literally anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
According to my source Fiasco was definitely fired.
I would bet anything he was fired as well. You would give him an on camera send off if he was reaching for his personal dreams. Craig probably told Pete to say something as it’s becoming really bad and noticeable.

Reactions: 12
Someone must have the tea. Pete sure made it seem like a mutual parting of the ways - "Wish him nothing but the best." LOL So many lies.
It was leaving with my blessing that made me snort. Like poor guy doesn't need your blessing.
Also the episode before, jesus Craig was unprepared and I normally don't mind/quite like Craig, but literally everything was "oh that expensive", "I wouldn't pay for that" etc.

Reactions: 3
It was leaving with my blessing that made me snort. Like poor guy doesn't need your blessing.
Like Pete is the King of Central Florida, "Fiasco, you have MY permission to leave and do something else!"

As Yoda would say, "Deep in this one narcissism runs. Yes, hrrmmm."

Happy Father’s Day! Is Corey Martin the only father on that show?
Corey is the only man with kids. Pete is Daddy to many young men in the Orlando/Kissimmee/St. Cloud metroplex. I think fatherhood would be good for Craig. But to do that, he has to get a stable job and to do that, he needs a good recommendation from Pete, who won't give it because Pete is petty AF.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Rhyno and Craig have been posting Disneyland quick service videos for what seems like the past month....I think they have been home from there several weeks ago. It's weird.

Reactions: 5
Rhyno and Craig have been posting Disneyland quick service videos for what seems like the past month....I think they have been home from there several weeks ago. It's weird.
They posted a "from Disneyland" video like the day they both were on the DIS cruise episode working off camera as "engineers". The channel lag time to post a video is strangely long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Let’s play a tattle life of their show suck or doesn’t suck:

Pete
John
Kevin
Craig
Ryno
Corey
Paul
Panda

Theresa
Deni
Kathy
Jackie
Amy
Julie

• Haha
@wtc50e here goes!

Pete - sucks
John - doesn't suck
Kevin - sucks
Craig - sucks most of the time, but when he's not so full of himself, really likeable
Ryno - 3 years ago, doesn't suck. Now sucks. The Ryno and Craig from 3 years ago are unrecognizable today
Corey - sober Corey doesn't suck
Paul - nice guy, but his face and voice is like watching paint dry, so sucks
Panda - triple sucks. Can't produce. Can't entertain. Thinks he's hot tit for working on a vlog. The $6 million man of sucking. Did I mention he sucks?

Theresa - sucks. I don't know what it is with Theresa, but she gets on my nerves in about 0.6 seconds
Deni -doesn't suck
Kathy - doesn't suck
Jackie - she is so nice, but I can't handle the 24/7 pixie dust, so sucks
Amy - doesn't suck
Julie - doesn't suck

• Haha
Kathy definitely doesn't suck. She is one of the nicest, most genuine people you will ever meet.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pete - sucks.
John - sucks. Both Pete and John seem like terrible bosses.
Kevin - elitist. Sucks.
Craig - doesn't suck.
Ryno - doesn't suck. I've just always had a soft spot for Craig and Ryno.
Corey - sucks. Something about him has always seemed off.
Paul - I don't know much about him. I don't watch the DVC shows.
Panda - Jury's still out.

Theresa - sucks. Seems annoying.
Deni - sucks. Very fake.
Kathy - doesn't suck. I have nothing against her.
Jackie - doesn't suck. I don't mind if she's happy all the time. And I really don't know how any of these last four have put up with Pete. He must treat them better than the guys in this list.
Amy- No idea.
Julie - doesn't suck. I have nothing against her either.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.