The dangers of #Hinching

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across a Facebook group for avid Hinchers. People post pictures of their clean kitchens,cupboards full of cleaning products but scarily I have read of people posting some very serious reactions they have had from using products endorsed by Mrs Hinch. Several posts of actual medical emergencies!
I predict a sadly fatal or life changing accident as a result of #Hinching!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Careful Polly... I've had extremely abusive Facebook messages from The unhinged hinchers.

I mean... I laugh and try calling them on Facebook and they tit in their zoflora soaked nappies but apparently they posted about me in one of those group and they want me to die.

So the Bloo Loo thing - she teaches people how to pour it from a great high for more fizz.... which can burn your throat (I was stupid enough to try it)

And the company still sends her a personalised bottle.

Disgraceful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Careful Polly... I've had extremely abusive Facebook messages from The unhinged hinchers.

I mean... I laugh and try calling them on Facebook and they tit in their zoflora soaked nappies but apparently they posted about me in one of those group and they want me to die.
How will they know it was me? X

Look at the first kitchen! People are literally copying her kitchen right down to the flowers on the hob! ?
tit! Brexit alert,we may have a shortage of grey furniture and paint in March! What will they do? Take to the streets to demand more grey? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

So the Bloo Loo thing - she teaches people how to pour it from a great high for more fizz.... which can burn your throat (I was stupid enough to try it)

And the company still sends her a personalised bottle.

Disgraceful.
Don't worry @DirtyLaundry they'll be dead long before u, copying the tit that Hinch woman shows! ?

• Haha
Great thread! I'll just move it to general (need to think of a better name) so we just have one per person in the main forums :)

Flowers on a gas hob? I mean it's bad enough on an electric but at least that is flat!

Reactions: 6
Feeling genuinely scared there's this amount of stupid out there!

Reactions: 3
As that one comment says...it literally has the instructions for these products on the bottle. Why would you take the word of someone on the internet and not think, hmm, the instructions say that may not be safe? :unsure:

oh my gosh, those print screens were AWFULLLLL to read. I just can't believe it. When I saw Mrs. Hinch stuff in the beginning last year, I did like some of her ideas, I thought wow nifty. Then my brain started working, and I thought why is she cleaning an already clean toilet, why is she adding so much tit to the toilet? Why? Why? Why?

A friend of mine, her sister in law has bought everything Mrs. Hinch has recommended from all the tacky interior stuff, to the cleaning stuff.

• Haha
We have come this far to try and save the planet and now these dumb bints are pouring duck knows what down our drains every day. Geezuz. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 17
We have come this far to try and save the planet and now these dumb bints are pouring duck knows what down our drains every day. Geezuz. :rolleyes:
I couldn’t agree more! FFS on the Zoflora website it advises you to contact the council if you spill neat Zoflora down a drain or watercourse ‘Advise local authority if spilage has entered watercourse,Darin it sewage’ as it kills aquatic life.Imagine all those innocent little creatures dying of Linen Fresh poisoning!
It states a very lengthy list of dangers,highly flammable,toxic if swallowed,toxic to skin,eyes,airways etc etc but it also says Toxic if inhaled without sufficient ventilation,suspected of damaging fertility and can cause damage to organs. Imagine what the long term effects are to the planet and humans all because of bloody Mrs Hinch!

Reactions: 13
?????? Finally a thread that I couldn’t agree more with! I know the Mrs hinch thread is great and full of like minded people when it comes to zoflora and lush etc but you still always get the odd poster who signs up just to post that those brands are non toxic and ethical ?.

Reactions: 6
on the Zoflora website it advises you to contact the council if you spill neat Zoflora down a drain or watercourse ‘Advise local authority if spilage has entered watercourse,Darin it sewage’ as it kills aquatic life.Imagine all those innocent little creatures dying of Linen Fresh poisoning!
Surely it does next to nothing anyway pouring it down the drain? Sure might be in the u bend for a bit but I think you'd smell it for a few seconds when pouring it then nothing.

Essential oils are so cheap, no idea why people can't use those for a subtle smell now and again.

Reactions: 2
I worry about the safety of all this maybe more than I should.
I think you're probably worrying the right amount! These people are seriously a few sarnies short of a picnic! Jesus I'm constantly amazed at some of the stuff they come out with!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I the only person who has never heard of her? The local Waterstones to me is having her in the shop and the Facebook page says tickets have completely sold out. I don't understand who she is or the fascination!