The Dad Challenge Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this from his "Am I Going to Stay on YouTube" vlog yesterday? Or has he dropped a new vlog specifically about Fathering Autism?
A new vlog. Not exclusive FA yet. He is doing research. He talks a few minutes about FA in this new video

Reactions: 6
A new vlog. Not exclusive FA yet. He is doing research. He talks a few minutes about FA in this new video
That is the vlog I mentioned. He premiered it yesterday. It was in those comments that Cilly and Kaitlin lost their minds and made comments, but deleted.

It's definitely one of the better ones that I've made. It might be a tie with this one tho ;) ---

View attachment 349971
I can't save it like the other one. Argh!

That is the vlog I mentioned. He premiered it yesterday. It was in those comments that Cilly and Kaitlin lost their minds and made comments, but deleted.
There’s a new one tonight.

Talks about them around 19:35

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So, update on The Dad Challenge Podcast. He is the Youtube channel that is exposing the family vloggers. He has been a bit controversial lately and received a lot of hate from many other channels. But, he is fighting back and is getting ready to expose more families - including the Inghams!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Please keep all posts about this channel to this thread. We've had several very suspicious new members join recently just to spam this account across threads minutes after joining🤨.

Links to petitions are not allowed on tattle, as they're a waste of time, people post them to get followers/attention and companies like change are just a private company out to make money.

Just watched it he is so right on every detail this video needs spreading around. Its not going away

Reactions: 4
Just watched it he is so right on every detail this video needs spreading around. Its not going away
Meh. Thres nothing in it we dont already know (drop that towel, the emo hair being creepy etc). He says the Tik Tok pregnancy thing is Chris's baby "alledgedly" but that's also been speculated here.

Reactions: 1
Hi all, does anyone know which video has the Labrant family in it? I saw a tidbit about it but can’t find the video about it. Thanks

Reactions: 1
Josh has just done a great video on the Sacconejoly and theIr explanation of their son wearing dresses. Josh really does a great job of covering the subject and were possible give a very balanced view.

Reactions: 3
Is this the most recent thread? Okay. Here goes anyway. Why are people still buying into this buying into this guy? He doesn't care about the issues that he is supposedly raising at all - it's all about his ego and the money he is earning from his channel. He isn't interested in doing research, he has anger issues, he doxxes people, he makes fun of people, and he has some really awful attitudes about women. He is just nasty. Can other people see this?

Reactions: 4
Is this the most recent thread? Okay. Here goes anyway. Why are people still buying into this buying into this guy? He doesn't care about the issues that he is supposedly raising at all - it's all about his ego and the money he is earning from his channel. He isn't interested in doing research, he has anger issues, he doxxes people, he makes fun of people, and he has some really awful attitudes about women. He is just nasty. Can other people see this?
I really thought tattle would be ripping him a new one but apparently not!?

you are bang on the money, he’s a massive misogynist. Most of the time he says nothing of substance and is talking for the sake of talking!

he’s now uploading a series about himself and his life? Who cares? And he always says (at least in the videos I’ve watched) “oh I’d love to show you XYZ of my kids, I’ll ask their permission”. He would absolutely be exploiting them if he hadn’t made it his YouTube mission to de platform family vloggers. I hate the way he nitpicks at women aswell, always passing judgement on their appearance, I don’t care if you don’t find them fuckable Josh! Women don’t exist just to sexually appeal to you and your receding hairline. Mr potato head really thinks he’s in a position to pass judgement on others? I think not.

just because he’s speaking out against family vloggers doesn’t make him a good person.

Reactions: 5
I really thought tattle would be ripping him a new one but apparently not!?

you are bang on the money, he’s a massive misogynist. Most of the time he says nothing of substance and is talking for the sake of talking!

he’s now uploading a series about himself and his life? Who cares? And he always says (at least in the videos I’ve watched) “oh I’d love to show you XYZ of my kids, I’ll ask their permission”. He would absolutely be exploiting them if he hadn’t made it his YouTube mission to de platform family vloggers. I hate the way he nitpicks at women aswell, always passing judgement on their appearance, I don’t care if you don’t find them fuckable Josh! Women don’t exist just to sexually appeal to you and your receding hairline. Mr potato head really thinks he’s in a position to pass judgement on others? I think not.

just because he’s speaking out against family vloggers doesn’t make him a good person.
All of this.
Did anyone see his recent post about Maia Knight on Instagram? Calling her a tit mum? While I’m not an overly massive fan of Maia I think she’s doing a great job with those twins. He really is anti women isn’t he!!

Reactions: 2
OK....accidentally found this guy while watching the DD.
Initial thoughts ok, but honestly. Little short of a misogynistic, bully. Bloody hypocrite.

I was not surprised at all when it came out that he didn’t report to the police a child molestation case that he was personally informed of. Creepy and aggressive with zero integrity. Even the very few times I agree with what he said (eg. about the Saccone Jolys exploiting children), he himself still makes my skin crawl intensely.

Reactions: 3