The Crown - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imelda Staunton had the slightly pursed lip thing her LMTQ had down perfectly in the latter half of the series.

Reactions: 4
For me, she was pulling too much of a jowly disgruntled look - in fact much the same as the role she plays in the new Wonka film- a peasant landlady. Also, maybe the wider realisation that she plays every role in the same way.
I do agree about QE2. I think she was distant and a bit cold as a mother and her duties came first. DoE seemed the same.
I agree Olivia Coleman plays everything the same way - like a jolly, luvvie Labrador. She's a bit like Kate Winslet in that regard. Though I like Claire Foy, she has an irritating habit of darting her eyes around as if her thoughts are flashing in front of her on a computer game.

Reactions: 4
Watched 4 episodes of the final act - have to say I teared up when Margaret was dying. I think that episode was really well done.
I wasn’t a fan of Carole Middleton or the episode she was in. I thought a lot of those claims about her changing her gap year and courses etc were debunked?

Reactions: 2