The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes definitely I've been following for a long time and I've heard the story a few times. Every few months she shares the story again.

Oh my god the new post. What is the point?? The photo on right isn't real?? It's like Well here's what you COULD have looked like if you'd had work done. I don't get it?? What are you trying to achieve. I feel like it's a sly dig at the woman.
Its not like the woman can go back now and change it so why Bring it up??

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s giving a false impression that fillers can achieve the same result as Facetune or a filter and it’s just not true.

Reactions: 3
Hi guys! This is my first ever time posting so bare with me! Very veeeeery regretfully, I’ve had my lips done around 5 times at CC - sounds crazy but I had nonexistent lips before! I was 18 and completely naive.

Dr Joshua (whilst still at CC) actually had to dissolve some filler that another CC Dr had done. I’ve had filler THEY injected dissolved around three times now and then redone. I was made to feel that it was migrating just because of how my lips were, so stupidly trusted them and just let them dissolve and refill a number of times. My lips have never ever looked like the pictures they post, I left every time thinking I must just have the wrong type of lips. I’ve even got a lump in one side:cry:

I live in Kent so would love to know if any of you guys have some recommendations for Kent or London. I never saw Dr Raph so can’t comment but if he’s as good as everyone says I’ll probably give him a go!

I’ve attached a pic of what happened to my lips even after having them dissolved and refilled once before x

X
ABC81C66-FD66-4B3E-89A3-BDE42C1094C1.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hi guys! This is my first ever time posting so bare with me! Very veeeeery regretfully, I’ve had my lips done around 5 times at CC - sounds crazy but I had nonexistent lips before! I was 18 and completely naive.

Dr Joshua (whilst still at CC) actually had to dissolve some filler that another CC Dr had done. I’ve had filler THEY injected dissolved around three times now and then redone. I was made to feel that it was migrating just because of how my lips were, so stupidly trusted them and just let them dissolve and refill a number of times. My lips have never ever looked like the pictures they post, I left every time thinking I must just have the wrong type of lips. I’ve even got a lump in one side:cry:

I live in Kent so would love to know if any of you guys have some recommendations for Kent or London. I never saw Dr Raph so can’t comment but if he’s as good as everyone says I’ll probably give him a go!

I’ve attached a pic of what happened to my lips even after having them dissolved and refilled once before x

XView attachment 554801
I’ve also just remembered being told numerous times I need filler in my chin and Botox for gummy smile. Neither of these things I asked for 😂 so cheers CC for trying to give me new insecurities!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry you had a bad experience. The only guy I know of, and would go to a billion times over is Dr Harris in London. He’s utterly brilliant but the waiting times are long.

Its all kicking off on that post on Dr Bentalei's page, get yourself across 👀

Reactions: 5
I’d forgotten all about this thread, but came across it again after searching for someone else’s. I went to her when she was near booths in Preston. She was ok, a bit car salesman, but ok. Not not gonna lie, i wasnt impressed with the clinic. But I was there and too late to back out, and you gotta start somewhere right! My lips were great! However, I went a few months later with a mate and the whole attitude changed. It was beginning to get really popular, and I could see the $ signs in their eyes. My friends lips were ok, but I felt it was rushed, there was no time taken, sign this, sign that, see ya!! And I felt awful cos I recommended the place. Would definitely not go back or recommend to anyone again.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know who the company was that botched that girls nose?
They made a hint in their original post. The salon is in Liverpool. I don’t understand why neither the CC or girl have named them outright.

Have you seen the patients post? CC are jumping all over it, shooting down anyone that recommends another practitioner that isn’t a medic. When a medic was recommended, CC made a sniping comment about them touting for business.

CC were rude to one of the girls commenting, so she has put screen shots on her story from the CC page, which have been deleted, from an unhappy customer.

There’s so denying that they have saved this girls nose. But they also do it because it gets them so much positive publicity.

Edited as I’m not sure I am allowed to post the name/rules

Reactions: 5
Have you seen the patients post? CC are jumping all over it, shooting down anyone that recommends another practitioner that isn’t a medic.
The irony is that Princess Ffyona is well known for injecting multiple clients under false claims of being a doctor. But then makes a stand about non-medics in the industry. Take a look at the CC Pissed Consumer page which goes back in time. Makes great bed time reading! 😂

Reactions: 9
And don’t forget she’s a lawyer too... and a concert pianist...

But mainly a narcissist.
I hadn’t heard about the concert pianist claim 😂 I’m sure her fingers are so long and slender, means she can knock out a concerto in her sleep! Whilst speaking French.

• Haha
They made a hint in their original post. The salon is in Liverpool. I don’t understand why neither the CC or girl have named them outright.

Have you seen the patients post? CC are jumping all over it, shooting down anyone that recommends another practitioner that isn’t a medic. When a medic was recommended, CC made a sniping comment about them touting for business.

CC were rude to one of the girls commenting, so she has put screen shots on her story from the CC page, which have been deleted, from an unhappy customer.

There’s so denying that they have saved this girls nose. But they also do it because it gets them so much positive publicity.

Edited as I’m not sure I am allowed to post the name/rules
I can’t work out who it is at all! Are they a very big company or a one person company? It is awful what happened to her I can’t even imagine! That’s the kind of stuff that stopped me from doing injectables even after I paid for the training I just couldn’t live with myself if god forbid I did that to someone! And what you said regarding good press for them that is 100% true their numbers of clients we’re definitely declining especially when big names were coming for fionas use of filters lighting and angles on clients but now I bet they’ve had a massive surge in followers and booking! I agree you pay cheap you pay twice but duck me 1ml lips should NOT be £400. I go to Essex Cosmetics the company the girl went to for help first who referred to consultant clinic and Michela is unreal and only £250 for a ml!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.