The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I had no idea this thread existed!! I actually had work done by them in Jan and was recommended by a friend who has had work done with them for a long time.

I’m happy with the work they did, but gosh are they very over priced! But I felt like because they claimed they were all medics I was in safe hands. I’d never of gone if I knew they were dental nurses 😱

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Ok I've a question... Did anyone see the pic of the gummy smile that was corrected? 😆 ok that's not my question.
Am I right in saying to get lips like that, she says it'll take 2 to 3 visits? Or is everyone photoshopped within an inch of their lives?

Sorry it was 3 questions :m
And again, the lady has the same clothes and makeup on but apparently there are weeks in between 🤷‍♀️🤔

That latest male face rejuvenation comparison is a joke. You can see the facetuning smoothing tool has been used on his forehead - it’s 100% obvious that those photos have been taken one after the other on the same day because of the lighting and if you look closely his hair is exactly the same, he even has the same shirt on.
Botox takes at least a WEEK to kick in, it doesn’t work same day. And you’re telling me he just had 11ml and there’s no swelling or bruising??

Look closely at that photo and tell me it wasn’t taken same day - (in Ffyona’s house by the look of it too!)
Definitely same day, no doubt. Looks like she’s moved to Australia too 🤣

Reactions: 3
Definitely taken in her house, same blinds. I wonder who injected this guy in her house - did she do it herself? Or were no injections administered and it’s all ffotoshop?
Ffotoshop 😂 😂
whys she having people in her house though when it’s lockdown? Ah yes, because rules don’t apply to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone had just Botox at this clinic and if so how was it?
Take a look at the reviews on Trustpilot. Why would you want to spend your money with a business which treats its customers the way they do? Find a reputable clinic staffed by experienced doctors near you. You’ll get looked after properly. The CC is interested only in making as much money as possible.

Do you mind me asking how much they are charging for Botox? I know they charge way over the odds for filler. X
No of course not, it seems to be £200 for one area. I must sound mad asking on this thread about it, just for context my close friend has used Consultant clinic before and has had good results so when chatting to her about Botox it seemed to make sense to go with her to a clinic she had been to. I have booked to go on the same day as my friend but have since seen the trust pilot reviews and these thread and feel worried now, however a lot of the reviews and comments seem to be based on the staff and insta page and so on rather than the actual results. So I just wanted to try and find out if anyone has any feedback on the actual Botox because I could only see lip reviews really. I haven’t ever had and fillers or Botox before so it felt like a good idea to go somewhere my friend had been and had a good experience with. So basically now trying to decide whether to cancel the appointment and go elsewhere xx

Reactions: 2
No of course not, it seems to be £200 for one area. I must sound mad asking on this thread about it, just for context my close friend has used Consultant clinic before and has had good results so when chatting to her about Botox it seemed to make sense to go with her to a clinic she had been to. I have booked to go on the same day as my friend but have since seen the trust pilot reviews and these thread and feel worried now, however a lot of the reviews and comments seem to be based on the staff and insta page and so on rather than the actual results. So I just wanted to try and find out if anyone has any feedback on the actual Botox because I could only see lip reviews really. I haven’t ever had and fillers or Botox before so it felt like a good idea to go somewhere my friend had been and had a good experience with. So basically now trying to decide whether to cancel the appointment and go elsewhere xx
the bad reviews I have read regarding the actual work (I can’t remember the page but came across it when I googled them) was all regarding filler. So I’m sure you’ll be fine with Botox, but just thought it was worth pointing out to you, as I couldn’t believe it when I read them. I was shocked

£200 per area is quite a lot more expensive than other places I’m familiar with. I pay 250 max for 3 areas. x

I think this was it. One of the reviews mentions Botox x

Reactions: 1
Yes, I’ve had it with them at their Dublin clinic a lot. The Dr (legit medical doctor) there is amazing, I would follow him to the moon and back. Dose is always perfect and results very very natural. I’ve went to another clinic twice and there’s no comparison.

I’ve had it with them and it didn’t work. I won’t mention the doctor who did it, because I don’t believe it was their fault. They offered me a free top up but that was it. I’ve had it elsewhere since and it’s worked perfectly. I’m not sure why it didn’t take from CC. The doctor I saw said it might not have been stored properly, which can lower its efficacy. I think it’s mad that they can administer medicine that they even think might not have been stored correctly.

• Wow
That latest male face rejuvenation comparison is a joke. You can see the facetuning smoothing tool has been used on his forehead - it’s 100% obvious that those photos have been taken one after the other on the same day because of the lighting and if you look closely his hair is exactly the same, he even has the same shirt on.
Botox takes at least a WEEK to kick in, it doesn’t work same day. And you’re telling me he just had 11ml and there’s no swelling or bruising??

Look closely at that photo and tell me it wasn’t taken same day - (in Ffyona’s house by the look of it too!)
The post does say that it was taken immediately after treatment though it doesn't mention weeks later? But I agree you can see the smoothing tool was used!

I've always wanted to go but I just can't justify the prices. The prices are for one session. They refuse to put a lot in the first session so you have to pay that price 2 or 3 times? No thanks just fill me up be fucked 😂😂

I will say the fact they aren't medical doctors doesn't bother me, I don't mind that they are dentists. Let me explain why, I feel like dentists have a far better education on facial muscles, nerves etc due to working so close to the mouth constantly and the risk of facial paralysis. They are still medically trained they just went into dentistry instead of general medicine. It's like a nurse, they are still medically trained.
I work in the beauty industry and we had a doctor (working as a GP and also as an aesthetics doctor part time) join our clinic as an aesthetics doctor. She was TERRIBLE. She had the medical degree, she had the aesthetics training she claimed to have the experience with reference from a clinic. Oh my goodness she was awful. Didn't have a clue what she was doing, botox never worked, filler never looked like there was a difference, bruised people.

I think what I'm trying to say is being a 'doctor' doesn't make you good at aesthetics and isn't all you should look for when choosing somewhere to go.

Last edited:
My issue is the way Ffyona is using those filters to pretend that’s the way she looks. Why does no one that knows or works for her, stand up and say “ she absolutely doesn’t look like that” despite the work?
I’m genuinely fascinated by this. On her recent post, she’s even filtered the first picture to change the shape of her eyes. She absolutely is NOTHING like that.

Reactions: 3
That new post with the 3 selfies is laughable. She’s posted a supposedly “filler free” pic of herself, alongside a selfie where she’s swollen from a lip lift so obviously looks her worst, and is claiming the third photo is her now after the amazing CC doctors have done their magic on her when anyone with eyeballs can see it’s ffiltered?
If you want the CC look save your money and use a Ffilter.

• Haha
Genuinely, in real life she’s nothing but an example of how you’d not want your face to end up.
I think she’s so absolutely bonkers that she possibly believes she looks like her filtered version now.
And also, it’s as if videoing herself proves she’s not filtered... despite the whole world knowing you can have filtered videos.

I do kinda feel bad for her though like obviously she has such bad self esteem after all the steroids messed up her face but I don't think hiding behind a filter and denying it helps. Even if she said look I'm using a filter I honestly don't feel confident enough as no amount of filler etc can reverse what has happened to my face and body people would be more sympathetic.

Reactions: 1
I do kinda feel bad for her though like obviously she has such bad self esteem after all the steroids messed up her face but I don't think hiding behind a filter and denying it helps. Even if she said look I'm using a filter I honestly don't feel confident enough as no amount of filler etc can reverse what has happened to my face and body people would be more sympathetic.
Yeah, instead of claiming “I used to look like this” alongside the worst photos she’s willing to share, “but thanks to the CC skills I now look like this” alongside a heavily Facetuned image.

The cynic in me says that she reposts that story about the steroids & fertility problems every so often just as a way to stop people questioning her over the filtered images or calling her out for having bad filler.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.