The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That latest story šŸ˜‚ If you havenā€™t sat in a hot tub like hers, you havenā€™t LIVED darlings! But cleaning it oh what a thankless task that was. Poor thing. Where is the housekeeper when you need her, hey Ffy?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dr Joshua Van de Aar has done an expose on fake results from aesthetics and how theyā€™re done in different lighting from the before shot, shows how theyā€™ve been face tuned etc. Guess whoā€™s included? Yes, the biggest doctor led aesthetic clinic IN THE WORLD (according to Ffakey)! Bet thatā€™s gone down well šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dr Joshua Van de Aar has done an expose on fake results from aesthetics and how theyā€™re done in different lighting from the before shot, shows how theyā€™ve been face tuned etc. Guess whoā€™s included? Yes, the biggest doctor led aesthetic clinic IN THE WORLD (according to Ffakey)! Bet thatā€™s gone down well šŸ¤£
I saw that, didnā€™t see where he mentioned the CC though?

Itā€™s on his stories, he has three posts in a row starting with this...he calls it šŸ’‰ šŸ’© or something like that šŸ¤£
Ha and in the comments of his video posted to his grid he says Ffyona taught him the photo trickery when he started with them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Well Iā€™m feelin it now. Couldā€™ve made some money today. I KNEW yesterday when I heard it was international womenā€™s day tomorrow (today) that thereā€™d be the annual picture of the back of some girls on a boat accompanied by the ā€œI hopeā€ speech. Sheā€™s peddled the exact same post each year. Ah well, thereā€™s always a second chance on ā€œinternational day of the girlā€ when she usually reels it out for the second time each year...šŸ˜‚

The perfect gift for any occasion šŸ˜‚
She didnā€™t have to pay that much for him šŸ¤¢ at least his kids didnā€™t ever actually have to have her as their stepmother. Can you imagine... her bitterness and spite gave them a lucky escape!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Despite all the blather, the more I read, the more I really believe that she is massively insecure and just needs constant adoration. Anyone that doesnā€™t agree with her gets deleted, a sure sign of it. So, even though sheā€™s very successful and wealthy, she needs those ā€˜youā€™re unrealā€™ posts like a fish needs water. She must be totally exhausting to live with.

I came across the Trustpilot reviews and then found this thread... Iā€™m in shock... I was just about to book a return visit to the CC. I have now unfollowed them on Insta after following them for years!

I got my lips done with them a few years ago. I saw Dr. Raph who I specifically asked for after seeing the pics of his work on insta. He was great. It was only 1ml so there wasnā€™t a massive difference... youā€™d really need a few visits to get noticeable difference I think.

Ffyona was on reception and seemed fine to be honest however I canā€™t believe itā€™s the same person seeing her most recent photos and videos. Total different person. My opinion at the time was that she had a lot of ā€˜workā€™ done and at that time it looked too much (I feel bad saying that!). However, thatā€™s the business sheā€™s in. She needs to look the part. People tend to buy in to the entire aesthetic, the money, the globetrotting and most likely think to themselves ā€œwell they must be good if they are that expensiveā€.

Iā€™m delighted to have discovered on Trustpilot that Dr. Raph has set up on his own, so instead of booking the CC again, Iā€™m booking with him.letā€™s hope his prices are more reasonable

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I came across the Trustpilot reviews and then found this thread... Iā€™m in shock... I was just about to book a return visit to the CC. I have now unfollowed them on Insta after following them for years!
This is what more and more people are going to do as word spreads about the scam that is the Consultant Clinic. High pressure sales to rip patients off, and to persuade them into overpriced unskilled treatment on the same day as a ā€œconsultationā€. That breaks GMC rules on cosmetic treatments. Anyone pressured into same day treatment (which is pretty much everyone as they keep your deposit if you ask to think about it) should report the quack doctor to the GMC. Google ā€œGMC guidance on cosmetic interventionsā€. All their doctors are breaking their professional code and should be very very nervous. They face a hearing in front of the GMC. Take a look at yet another shocking review about their Birmingham ā€œclinicā€ today on Trustpilot. Same rip off story over and over again. Itā€™s only a matter of time until this all falls around Ffyonaā€™s feet and the Rolls Royce has to go. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Ask me a question again with the same questions AGAIN
Why are you called consultant clinic - because WE were all consultants? URM. Firstly you don't even have a medical degree let alone being a consultant. Secondly most of those whom (hahaha) work for you aren't doctors now either.
Always bragging about giving anti viral drugs for free. I'd expect it at those prices. Urghh I literally cannot stand this place.

• Haha
Ok I've a question... Did anyone see the pic of the gummy smile that was corrected? šŸ˜† ok that's not my question.
Am I right in saying to get lips like that, she says it'll take 2 to 3 visits? Or is everyone photoshopped within an inch of their lives?

Sorry it was 3 questions :m

Reactions: 2
Ask me a question again with the same questions AGAIN
Why are you called consultant clinic - because WE were all consultants? URM. Firstly you don't even have a medical degree let alone being a consultant. Secondly most of those whom (hahaha) work for you aren't doctors now either.
Always bragging about giving anti viral drugs for free. I'd expect it at those prices. Urghh I literally cannot stand this place.
Maybe someone should ask ā€œwhy arenā€™t you called the dentist clinic?ā€ Itā€™s a fair question šŸ˜‚

• Haha
That latest male face rejuvenation comparison is a joke. You can see the facetuning smoothing tool has been used on his forehead - itā€™s 100% obvious that those photos have been taken one after the other on the same day because of the lighting and if you look closely his hair is exactly the same, he even has the same shirt on.
Botox takes at least a WEEK to kick in, it doesnā€™t work same day. And youā€™re telling me he just had 11ml and thereā€™s no swelling or bruising??

Look closely at that photo and tell me it wasnā€™t taken same day - (in Ffyonaā€™s house by the look of it too!)

If you look at their eyes hair spots wrinkles etc on all photos they look totally different.

Now if there's lip filler that can sort all that then ill deffo pay their prices šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Now she's back posting about her photographic memory šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ ok then

Prob easy to remember stuff when you regurgitate the same stuff over and over.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.