The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone had any work done by them? I’ve read mixed reviews online. They are a fillers/botox clinic with a HUGE following on Instagram so hope I’ve posted in the correct category.
The owner herself is interesting as she regularly posts filtered selfies/vids on their story, but if their work was that good surely there would be no need to hide behind the filter. Is this false advertising?

They are much more expensive than other clinics run by medics, are they worth the money? What are people’s thoughts?

Reactions: 1
Don’t wanna out myself here but I’ve known of the owner for a number of years. The work on her own face isn’t great, can only assume that’s why she hides behind filters. She doesn’t look like the photos she posts of herself. But she has a fantastic work ethic - saved a lot of faces from beauticians who aren’t clinically qualified.
Their prices have increased as their following has & different clinics have opened.
I’ve known a lot of people that have gone to them & the results have been amazing. Not a fish lip in sight.

Reactions: 8
I never write on these but I really feel the need to comment on this. The consultant clinic often post about how they don’t condone bullying on their Instagram page and that any negative comments towards people’s appearance is unacceptable. I completely agree with this! However last year they posted a side by side picture of someone from love island pre filler and post filler. Literally opened the floodgates to hundreds of negative comments about the girl’s appearance. It was heartbreaking to read. I noticed that anyone on there that called them out for it got deleted and blocked. I was really disappointed in the way they allowed people to body shame her when they go on so much about being kind. Doesn’t seem very ethical to delete people’s comments when they call you out either.

Reactions: 11
Long time tattle lurker I'm only ever here to read threads but when I saw this title I knew I had to post. I have always been very self conscious about my lips. They are none existent. I booked an appointment with the consultant clinic maybe 3 years ago. It was supposed to be at their Liverpool Rodeny Street Clinic. The owner was very rude via emails and even more so In real life. She rang me the day before saying my slot would have to be moved to preston. Or be cancelled. I was desperate to get my lips done so I travelled 40 miles to Preston to what I can only describe as a sunbed shop with a room upstairs. It was filthy but naive me carried on. She spoke about my appearance infrnt of the Dr who she told where and how much to inject. She isnt medically qualified as far as I'm aware. I had lumpy lips and was told it would die down. 3 years and another try later (by an actual professional) she told me she fixes lots of the consultant clinics bad attempts. The only post the "perfect looking lips" and they use the same images over and over. Have a look on trust pilot! apparently they buy followers and pay for ads from people who have never had work done by them. Which is everything wrong with social media now! They can appear as flashy they want having clinics all over the globe but it's easy to rent a room anywhere!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I never write on these but I really feel the need to comment on this. The consultant clinic often post about how they don’t condone bullying on their Instagram page and that any negative comments towards people’s appearance is unacceptable. I completely agree with this! However last year they posted a side by side picture of someone from love island pre filler and post filler. Literally opened the floodgates to hundreds of negative comments about the girl’s appearance. It was heartbreaking to read. I noticed that anyone on there that called them out for it got deleted and blocked. I was really disappointed in the way they allowed people to body shame her when they go on so much about being kind. Doesn’t seem very ethical to delete people’s comments when they call you out either.
This! They do delete comments very quickly if you call them out on anything. A Britney meme was posted a while ago and comments started popping up about how it was a bit mean to skit at her mental problems but they all got deleted.
They also dismiss anyone who dares say anything negative about them as beautician injector haters.

Reactions: 3
Don’t wanna out myself here but I’ve known of the owner for a number of years. The work on her own face isn’t great, can only assume that’s why she hides behind filters. She doesn’t look like the photos she posts of herself. But she has a fantastic work ethic - saved a lot of faces from beauticians who aren’t clinically qualified.
Their prices have increased as their following has & different clinics have opened.
I’ve known a lot of people that have gone to them & the results have been amazing. Not a fish lip in sight.
The work they have done calling out beautician injectors is without doubt a good thing. People who are not medically qualified should not be sticking needles in people’s faces for sure.
But I think they use this to dismiss bad reviews, by saying there’s an army of scorned beauticians behind the reviews.
My work colleague spent £360 on her lips At the Rodney Street clinic, after a month they looked back to normal. I saw her before and after and I agree. She emailed them but was told she would need another two sittings for it to make a difference on her lips, so she didn’t bother as said she wasn’t about to fork out over £1000 on some temporary fillers but wishes they had told her this to begin with so she could have saved her money in the first place.
Their Instagram looks amazing, but there are lots of reviews online which echo my colleague’s experience...

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here too, normally just enjoy having a read but couldn’t ignore this one .. This is the tea.
The owner of the consultant clinic Ffyona McKeating (aka Fiona Robinson) runs all their social media. She deletes any comments she doesn’t like. She looks completely different in real life and edits her pics/videos in a way that rivals Lauren Goodger. She has some stories to bat off anyone who comments on her appearance (such as her family teased her as a child so #bekind - or she has had all these illnesses that affected her looks so #bekind) but the thing which has affected her looks is the procedures she’s had done. Which IMO is false advertising and is as bad as the celebs flogging their skinny coffees while Facetuning their waists to look smaller.
She is selling her inspirational life, amazing clinics and success online but it’s all filters, all rented rooms and reposted videos.
If anyone calls her out on anything on a site that isn’t her own she accuses them of being either a pissed off beautician, a rival doctor, or her ex husband!
She is not medically qualified. Her ex is a qualified doctor though. He has his own clinic up in Scotland somewhere, she actually got the idea to set up the CC from him.

My beef is that she is charging a fortune for work that’s not that great, misleading people about how many treatments they will need, saying the clinics book up and sell out months in advance (they don’t, before the pandemic I looked and there were always dates available same week). It’s all a con.

dont go to beautician injectors, but don’t be fooled by the CC hype either! It’s all bs and lies.
There I said it, change my mind.

Reactions: 23
I booked an appointment with them going back maybe 2/3 years. I was wanting tear trough filler. When I arrived in was told this filler would make little difference to my hollow under eyes and that I needed mid face filler. This was double the price. Although I wasn't forced into it. I did feel as though I couldn't question this so forked out nearly £800 on mid face filler. I noticed a slight difference. Not much at all. However their before and after pictures of me looked phenomenal. Why? Because one picture (before) was significantly darker, making my under eyes look a lot worse. The after picture was very light. They still use my picture to this day on their Instagram. I've seen it pop up numerous times. Given how long ago that was why would they still use that image if they had that many clients?
Also seeing the owner flaunt her first class flights etc is in bad taste and is just another reflection on how overpriced they are. They claim it's due to them being doctors which I totally understand, but the price is extortionate.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I booked an appointment with them going back maybe 2/3 years. I was wanting tear trough filler. When I arrived in was told this filler would make little difference to my hollow under eyes and that I needed mid face filler. This was double the price. Although I wasn't forced into it. I did feel as though I couldn't question this so forked out nearly £800 on mid face filler. I noticed a slight difference. Not much at all. However their before and after pictures of me looked phenomenal. Why? Because one picture (before) was significantly darker, making my under eyes look a lot worse. The after picture was very light. They still use my picture to this day on their Instagram. I've seen it pop up numerous times. Given how long ago that was why would they still use that image if they had that many clients?
Also seeing the owner flaunt her first class flights etc is in bad taste and is just another reflection on how overpriced they are. They claim it's due to them being doctors which I totally understand, but the price is extortionate.
This is what bothers me, it’s the fake “influencing”. Obviously they are only going to post their best work, but you said yourself that the difference was barely noticeable and they keep reposting it. Did you ever contact them about it to say you weren’t happy? I wonder how they deal with actual complaints?

Reactions: 2
I've followed CC for years!! Always thought their work looked amazing and so natural!! was shocked when i saw a filtered video of the owner she looked like a blow up s*x doll! Interesting to hear peoples experiences on here. I feel CC might have some skeletons in their closets that they don't want to get out. Won't be surprised if they find this page and make a fake account harassing people like they've done of previous forums if you do a bit of digging :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Reactions: 4
Well I can tell you they most definitely do have skeletons in their closet - the owner is a nasty nasty piece of work you only have to scroll back to see how many of her 'Drs' have jumped ship never to be mentioned or asked about again?! Blatantly laughs behind clients back at the extortionate fees they charge and at the same time harps on about their ethics - ticks all the boxes for looking to be doing the right thing but is beyond sly.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Yes several Drs have left and set up alone. Most notably Dr Raph! I always wonder what went on!

Reactions: 6
I've followed CC for years!! Always thought their work looked amazing and so natural!! was shocked when i saw a filtered video of the owner she looked like a blow up s*x doll! Interesting to hear peoples experiences on here. I feel CC might have some skeletons in their closets that they don't want to get out. Won't be surprised if they find this page and make a fake account harassing people like they've done of previous forums if you do a bit of digging :coffee::coffee::coffee:
I saw that thread about them on the “Pissed Consumer” forum and it doesn’t make for pleasant reading at all. I was surprised there wasn’t already a Tattle thread on the CC/Ffyona before.

Yes several Drs have left and set up alone. Most notably Dr Raph! I always wonder what went on!
I also wonder are all these Drs actual Drs? Or are some of them just medically qualified people such as dental nurses - and I’m not belittling dental nurses by the way, as they will have a better understanding of the anatomy than a beautician, but it’s a bit of a stretch to call yourself a Doctor if this is all you are trained in.

Reactions: 8
I’ve actually been twice and was very happy the reviews did concern me on the pissed consumer but it does seem like a few people dislike her directly rather than the actual work also they’re actually drs which is very important. Ive also been to another very well known lip doctor on Instagram and no problems with the filler but unless you’re a celebrity the service is terrible was left on both occasions nearly 4 hours after the appointment and I’m sure many girls will no who this is because both times the waiting room was so full and everyone was complaining.

• Angry
I usually lurk on threads but had to comment on this one.

I used to go to The Consultant Clinic a few years ago for various treatments. The owner Ffyona was rude everytime I came across her, and you routinely ended waiting 40 mins to an hour after your scheduled appointment time to be seen.

I saw a few different Drs there, one a female Dr (can’t remember her name) did my lips and had another Dr shadowing. Throughout the consultation and procedure it was like I was invisible, she was constantly talking and looking at this other Dr even whilst shoving the needle in my lips.

I’ve had my lips done for years and know what to expect but she didn’t listen to a word and it was so slap dash resulting in a quite a big lump of filler in my lip which wasn’t massaged properly.

A few months later time I tried to book an appointment with Dr Raph who I had seen previously. But I was told he’d ‘left aesthetics to go back to being a GP to spend more time with his family’. So I was offered an appointment with Dr Melissa, I accepted but I found her quite patronising and dismissive.

After that I was adamant I wasn’t going back to The CC so I started googling Dr led clinics and funnily enough Dr Raphs clinic came up! I couldn’t believed they’d lied. So I’ve been going to Dr Raph since, who is still excellent and all his staff are lovely

Personally I wouldnt recommend The CC, there work is good on the whole but even via email they were so rude. They’ve got too big for their boots and have hiked the prices up massively!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Well I can tell you they most definitely do have skeletons in their closet - the owner is a nasty nasty piece of work you only have to scroll back to see how many of her 'Drs' have jumped ship never to be mentioned or asked about again?! Blatantly laughs behind clients back at the extortionate fees they charge and at the same time harps on about their ethics - ticks all the boxes for looking to be doing the right thing but is beyond sly.
I think it’s vile how she Is supposedly laughing away behind closed doors about the fees they are charging and then posts about her fancy new 9 bedroom Cheshire home with tennis courts.
I think it’s unprofessional the way she posts all her personal stuff on the CC page, her fancy holidays with her kids etc basically screams look what I’m spending all these mugs’ money on. I do think a lot of the videos she usually posts on planes though are old ones that she keeps recycling to make it look like she’s globetrotting visiting all the clinics. I understand Dr Kevin runs things stateside while Ffyona looks after things in the UK and they rarely pay eachother a visit - very occasionally Dubai where any injector can rent a room! It is all smoke and mirrors. Social media has a lot to answer for and CC is a prime example of it.

i don’t know much about the owner but I do know that Dr Ellie is the fakest human I have ever met. I met her when she was working as a dentist, she could do Botox but had no training in fillers until she went to CC and they trained her. She crawls so far up your arse when she treats you, it reminds me of Regina George. You just know as soon as you leave the room you’re getting slated to high heaven. Oh and she was cheating on her husband with another dentist at her Souhport clinic, Paul. Can’t stand these squeaky clean types that are actual vermin!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ve been to the CC twice. Didn’t have a bad experience as such, but the results weren’t great and it was so expensive! I ended up with filler and the gummy smile Botox on my first visit.

Communication was fine but the treatment room isn’t the glitz and glamour it appears to be on insta.

Ffyona was there on both visits and was quite pleasant, though she did say she doesn’t have any work done as it takes her a long time to recover from it which I think is very false!

The reviews on pissed consumer are crazy! Worth looking at though I don’t know how much truth is actually in them.

She’s obviously made her money but flaunts it on insta way too much. Totally unrelatable to their followers.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.