The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new post she says she’s a lawyer at the end of it - so she has been a model, a lawyer, a doctor and a CEO so far. Must be how she impressed this 7ft guy with “royal lineage” 😂
I’m sure I saw somewhere that she is actually qualified in law but then never worked in it once she received her qualification? So did a few years training and working but then didn’t carry on with it. But that’s how she made friends with the lawyer she uses now to threaten everyone I guess, must have trained with them 🙄 but old press things do say her dad was a lawyer. So maybe it was his firm she trained with 👀

Has anyone seen the recent stories with her video filtered face???
This is staggering... if anyone’s seen her in real life they will know that that is NOTHING like the real Ffyona. Does she actually think she looks like that???

i don’t know much about the owner but I do know that Dr Ellie is the fakest human I have ever met. I met her when she was working as a dentist, she could do Botox but had no training in fillers until she went to CC and they trained her. She crawls so far up your arse when she treats you, it reminds me of Regina George. You just know as soon as you leave the room you’re getting slated to high heaven. Oh and she was cheating on her husband with another dentist at her Souhport clinic, Paul. Can’t stand these squeaky clean types that are actual vermin!
Ha she told me her husband cheated on her??

You’re right. Lots of skeletons. The big one is that Ffyona the owner was caught out a few years ago injecting people telling them that she was a qualified doctor. She did it for months. She lied to the doctors who worked for her, and to the people she saw. She botched some badly. It only stopped cos someone outed her on a Facebook review.
Yes she told me she was a qualified doctor and a qualified lawyer. I left after seeing her face which she described as “ natural”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the recent stories with her video filtered face???
This is staggering... if anyone’s seen her in real life they will know that that is NOTHING like the real Ffyona. Does she actually think she looks like that???

Ha she told me her husband cheated on her??

Yes she told me she was a qualified doctor and a qualified lawyer. I left after seeing her face which she described as “ natural”
omg I know crazy.
She does not look like this, she has a huge chin in real life, i think she has a naturally large jaw anyway but then it’s been plunged full of fillers too!

I’ve seen her in real life too, she’s not that tall so I don’t know why she keeps mentioning it. Also, I jokingly said I bet you want to have treatments done all the time having your own clinic and she genuinely responded with “no I don’t really have anything done as I react really badly to it.” She said she’d need a lot of downtime as she wouldn’t rock up to treat patients looking battered and bruised.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ha, my god. I was genuinely terrified when I saw her. I went before the CC really took off on social media, she marked up my face and was dojng all the touching and assessing of my face as to where I should have the Botox.
There was a “doctor” in the room who seemed to think he was learning from her as she was instructing him as to where she would be putting the Botox.
It was most bizarre. Anyway after I realised that SHE was going to do it , I said I’d changed my mind and didn’t get anything done. She was evidently a bare faced liar and told me she was a qualified lawyer, and a doctor & whatever work she had had done on her face was truly horrific. But she could NEVER look like the version she’s presented today.. 50k veneers or not!
( obvs that’s not me on the profile picture, that’s another filter favourite Lorna Luxe)

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen her in real life too, she’s not that tall so I don’t know why she keeps mentioning it. Also, I jokingly said I bet you want to have treatments done all the time having your own clinic and she genuinely responded with “no I don’t really have anything done as I react really badly to it.” She said she’d need a lot of downtime as she wouldn’t rock up to treat patients looking battered and bruised.
Really? She posted a story only yesterday answering a question about what she’s had done saying “basically My whole head”

which is believeable as when you see her in real life she looks like she’s had more work done than Caitlyn Jenner

Ha, my god. I was genuinely terrified when I saw her. I went before the CC really took off on social media, she marked up my face and was dojng all the touching and assessing of my face as to where I should have the Botox.
There was a “doctor” in the room who seemed to think he was learning from her as she was instructing him as to where she would be putting the Botox.
It was most bizarre. Anyway after I realised that SHE was going to do it , I said I’d changed my mind and didn’t get anything done. She was evidently a bare faced liar and told me she was a qualified lawyer, and a doctor & whatever work she had had done on her face was truly horrific. But she could NEVER look like the version she’s presented today.. 50k veneers or not!
( obvs that’s not me on the profile picture, that’s another filter favourite Lorna Luxe)
£50k veneers, but Filters cost nothing 🤣

Reactions: 1
Really? She posted a story only yesterday answering a question about what she’s had done saying “basically My whole head”

which is believeable as when you see her in real life she looks like she’s had more work done than Caitlyn Jenner
I think this is because it simply cannot be ignored anymore! She can lie all she likes but the reality is what we see without filters...

she told me that she hadn’t had anything done even though her face looked like it had melted then been put back together.

• Haha
I think this is because it simply cannot be ignored anymore! She can lie all she likes but the reality is what we see without filters...
The CC account and Ffyona are the epitome of everything that Tattle claims to be against. She posts fake imagery (definitely faked of herself, and almost certainly of the CC’s work) duping followers into spending a LOT of money.
Uses her kids for content etc. In the bin with her!

Reactions: 4
Exactly. I have no idea how anyone who filters their face to that degree can be trusted to run and represent an aesthetics clinic! It’s insane.

She Is evidently deluded if she thinks people aren’t going to notice that her face isn’t the face she posts On social media.
I guess you have to see her in real life to realise the shocking difference.

This is one for you @Suxy_
The owner of Consultant Clinic. Tells people she’s a lawyer and a doctor and the filters are OFF the scale. Makes Lorna look amateur

Exactly. I have no idea how anyone who filters their face to that degree can be trusted to run and represent an aesthetics clinic! It’s insane.

She Is evidently deluded if she thinks people aren’t going to notice that her face isn’t the face she posts On social media.
I guess you have to see her in real life to realise the shocking difference.

This is one for you @Suxy_
The owner of Consultant Clinic. Tells people she’s a lawyer and a doctor and the filters are OFF the scale. Makes Lorna look amateur
Lauren Goodger is up there on the deluded use of filter scale! And Ffyona actually slagged off LG last year as she was photographed injecting someone with fillers even though she isn’t a doctor.
come to think of it, has anyone ever seen LG and Ffyona in the same room together?!

• Haha
Anyone seen the “ive lived all over the world but now I live in Cheshire” story? 🤣🤣 yeah I’ve done the same hun, for 7-14 days at a time and then you pack your case back up and fly back home 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen the “ive lived all over the world but now I live in Cheshire” story? 🤣🤣 yeah I’ve done the same hun, for 7-14 days at a time and then you pack your case back up and fly back home 🤦‍♀️
Yeah and didn’t actually answer the question about where she was from 🤔

Yeah and didn’t actually answer the question about where she was from 🤔
Prob trying to remember what she’s told people about herself in the past! I’ve seen her say she’s Scandinavian before! But then another time she answered a post saying her eyes are cat like because her grandparents were from somewhere in Asia 🤷‍♀️ But then from everything else she posts she was born and raised in Formby. I don’t think she knows!

If I recall she talked about having fertility problems and was on a lot of steroids etc. They do ruin your face, make it very moon like and warped if you’re on them for a while, so I do believe her in regards to that. She has deffo had filler though because on that same post, she was saying how one of the doctors convinced her as she was so depressed with what had happened to her face, and she then basically had her whole face filled to try and combat the effects of all the meds.

From photos that have been published in the papers from when she was younger and wasn’t part of the CC, she does look genuinely pretty, I’ll give her that. I think going from that to what she experienced with the steroids must have been very difficult to deal with - one day you’re attractive, the next people are grimacing looking at you. I feel she hides behind the filters and editing still because of it must be a lack of confidence. Maybe that contributes to her difficult personality (honestly, she was so rude when I asked the simplest of questions), who knows.

If I recall she talked about having fertility problems and was on a lot of steroids etc. They do ruin your face, make it very moon like and warped if you’re on them for a while, so I do believe her in regards to that. She has deffo had filler though because on that same post, she was saying how one of the doctors convinced her as she was so depressed with what had happened to her face, and she then basically had her whole face filled to try and combat the effects of all the meds.

From photos that have been published in the papers from when she was younger and wasn’t part of the CC, she does look genuinely pretty, I’ll give her that. I think going from that to what she experienced with the steroids must have been very difficult to deal with - one day you’re attractive, the next people are grimacing looking at you. I feel she hides behind the filters and editing still because of it must be a lack of confidence. Maybe that contributes to her difficult personality (honestly, she was so rude when I asked the simplest of questions), who knows.
Where are these photos that were published in papers when she was younger? Where have you seen them?

Where are these photos that were published in papers when she was younger? Where have you seen them?
If you google her name they pop up, can’t remember the specifics but there’s one about her fighting off a burglar and another about her struggling to conceive and having kids

It’s crazy to think how many Instagram accountants are full of delusional people that people admire. It’s really mad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.