The Consultant Clinic #2 Ffilters, Ffillers & Ffibs!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I’ve just watched that video, I’m shocked!!! I knew she didn’t look like her pics but that has left me speechless. The drs in her clinics must just see the pics she posts and laugh at her. They 100% have a group chat about her I’m sorry. They stay for the money but imagine that was your boss hahahaha
I do feel sorry for the people who get treated there though too. Her doctors know exactly what she looks like and know all the photos are edited and aren’t doing anything about it. It does seem like everything is edited including after pics. So they deceive people too. And they’ll know she’s pretending to be a doctor. Even on that video she’s sat front n centre an it looks like she’s doing the talking to the patient! And she wipes a nose at one point like she’s been doing something in the treatment!! They let her do the talking and help in the treatment so they’re aiding her BS. And the company who did the video should have said it should be a doctor but I guess they must sell to beauticians too so they don’t mind it

Reactions: 6
And here she is denying that the second picture is altered by claiming it’s from a video.. ( that’s filtered) 🤣
Even the first picture is edited !! Because she never looked like that either - ( it was actually much worse in real life, I have seen her quite a few times)

This woman is a menace to society. Surrounded by enablers. I cannot believe that any of this is allowed or even legal.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
According to the comments she is! 👀 It’s gotta be a joke?! people need to stop encouraging her - shes clearly very unhappy despite her protests! She’s posted loads before about body dismorphia and how they always spot it and send people away - surely the doctors there have a medical responsibility for her and should be talking to her or recommending help? Or her fella with royal lineage! Shes obv not very well. All people need to do is look on her tagged stuff on insta and there’s a literal video of her talking and what she looks irl. 😬
The royal boyfriend is no more! He dumped her because he couldn’t cope with her narcissism which is hilarious as she doesn’t identify with that at all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her real face looks like a melted wellie. And part of her must know this, which is why she filters herself to oblivion.
A truly awful example of surgery, fillers. And everything else that she’s done
Hahah girl we are the same person? I literally had this screenshot ready to share is she for real! It’s like if your nan knew how to use facetune. And that’s no shade, ageing isn’t shameful. But she always bangs on about not looking her age and she DOES look her age. She looks like someone her age with loads of work done and a load of blonde hair.

IMG_1177.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I just find it fucked up how she must be surrounded by enablers? Why does NO ONE say anything ? She’s surrounded by intelligent educated people so why is it okay? Does she pay them that well?

Reactions: 9
crappy business practices aside, I do feel a bit sorry for her in that everyone around her must think she is absolutely ridiculous and a joke for doing the posts she does but no one stops her looking stupid.

Reactions: 4
I just find it fucked up how she must be surrounded by enablers? Why does NO ONE say anything ? She’s surrounded by intelligent educated people so why is it okay? Does she pay them that well?
What’s worse is they’re all “doctors”! She posted this on her story last week. If that’s not her implying AGAIN that she herself went to med school then what is?! 🤪 But all the professionals with her allow her to demonstrate her photo editing skills with pics of her (and thus surely they’ll know their patients posted images are altered too) and then she posts stuff like this and they just allow it! Let’s all pretend she’s a doctor too! Like I said in a previous post, she’s not qualified so why did she do an advert for a filler company when she hates on people like beauticians who aren’t medically trained using fillers. It should have been one of her doctors doing it. Not her! AND again, as I’ve said before, in that video it seems to be HER doing the consultation. They’re allowing her to consult their patients with no qualifications at all. They know she’s unqualified- takes two minutes to look someone up on the registers and if someone’s able to do it but not practicing any more it clearly says. She doesn’t exist on any register. They’re utterly complicit for the money cause there’s no other reason, surely. The whole thing reeks.
I do feel bad for her in that she’s seemingly utterly deluded but also can’t blame her for that with her enablers doing what they do/don’t do!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Wow, isn’t it illegal to impersonate a doctor? How does she get away with this?
I’ve often wondered this! Her doctors help her it seems, there was a legal document I think it’s in the first thread where her doctors said she has never held herself up to be a doctor. But she always has. Evidence of it everywhere in reviews, videos, pictures and posts. So that was a lie and they put their names to it too, and she’s never been registered as a nurse or doctor or dentist on any of the registers under any name. But she does know a lot of doctors who don’t say anything so go figure! if you book an appointment and she’s sat there saying what she thinks you should have done, wouldn’t you think she was trained? With one of her doctors there too? She makes a show of other doctors failings or bad practice to hide the light from her own. Ive heard today that Esho helped some of her old doctors to leave her. So thats why her attack seemed so personal! The medical board will know what they’re doing and if he’s done wrong, which tbh it does sound like he has, it’ll all come out. But those in glass houses… 😂

Reactions: 2
She definitely pretended to be a doctor when I first saw her. She was telling the dr who was in the room what to do. She also marked up my face! She told many patients in the early days she was…along with her myriad of other qualifications.

Reactions: 1
Just had to Google Dr Esho and saw the headlines - had no idea! Wonder if that’s why QVC pulled his lip range.

She is totally deluded.

I think she genuinely believes her own lies at this point. She’s dangerous!

I’ve followed her account from the very beginning, and she used to post videos of her injecting people.

I wish it would all come crumbling down around her!

Oh, and I think she looks older than her age. She looks in her 60s.

Reactions: 3
She will always just use the excuse that she doesn’t actually perform the injections themselves so she will be safe. Mad bint. Interesting about esho!

Reactions: 1