The Coles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact they’re not researched things to do and see on their holiday but they have researched the local gym 🤣🤣 embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hair really annoys me and her voice 😂 Spent most of there trip moaning about jet lag .
Clearly didn't think jet lag would affect them and the worse thing to do is sleep when your tired you just have to ride it out and go to bed at the US time your rather than letting your body still think your in U.K. time

Reactions: 2
Clearly didn't think jet lag would affect them and the worse thing to do is sleep when your tired you just have to ride it out and go to bed at the US time your rather than letting your body still think your in U.K. time
They keep saying the different times and how many hours they are behind really weird just enjoy trip and sleep when your home 🥴

Reactions: 2
They keep saying the different times and how many hours they are behind really weird just enjoy trip and sleep when your home 🥴
I did London to NY which was a killer and then NY to Las Vegas had a day trip to LA..( which is 2 hours behind LV) .. on our way home we flew from Las Vegas to LA and then from LA to London...... think in all when we got home we was 10 hours behind our normally time. Not once on any of our journeys did we go to bed because we was tired! We stretched it out and went to bed at bedtime as we knew we would mess our bodies up and miss most of the day or be up super early! Funny how he's not too tired to go to the gym though 😏

Reactions: 3
So they had a surprise for Ellie's birthday treat. Should have known it was part of the holiday really! Do these go anywhere which isn't just handed to them!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
So they had a surprise for Ellie's birthday treat. Should have known it was part of the holiday really! Do these go anywhere which isn't just handed to them!
Oh what a shock! They’re so dull and it’s the same content over and over.

Reactions: 3
I think ah ‘I’d love be gifted trips like that’, but then I realise I’m happy I safe guarding my children and not exploit them all over the internet for any stranger to see. I’d much rather the peace of mind of that. 😊

Reactions: 7
Shane's hairline is wonky as tit whilst they pretend they paid for another holiday when really its a 'gift'

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.