The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't read all the thread to see if anyone said this but I think Ella knows who Woody is - and is sucking up to him. She is such an irritating girl. Woody getting on my nerves too now - needy.
I like Sammie/James. Very perceptive person.
I wish James would put a top on though

Reactions: 5
Still can’t get over Beth’s face when woody walked in. And she wonders why people always perceive her to be a witch....because she is one!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her reaction 😩 poor Woody. I always find it so funny when the catfishes with tit game think they have flown under the radar and shock that everyone has worked them out 😂

I couldn't stand Jack and Beth. They were both so annoying, espically Beth. She was so stuck up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I might be in the minority but I really want James/Sammie to win!
For a catfish he’s played well & done his homework, put effort in. Compared to Josh/Busayo who is fully just winging it and doesn’t think bout what she’s saying at all!

Reactions: 10
I might be in the minority but I really want James/Sammie to win!
For a catfish he’s played well & done his homework, put effort in. Compared to Josh/Busayo who is fully just winging it and doesn’t think bout what she’s saying at all!
I agree!! I’m totally backing James for the win! I don’t get the Yella hype, I think she’s in there for the fame on the outside and the same could be said for Georgina!

Reactions: 3
I agree!! I’m totally backing James for the win! I don’t get the Yella hype, I think she’s in there for the fame on the outside and the same could be said for Georgina!
YElla is annoying AF

Sammie FTW

Reactions: 4
Really didn't like Beth and Jack, glad they've gone. Beth is so cold! Felt so sorry for Woody last night. Couldn't have been an easy thing to do face to face and her first reaction was 'duck'. I know she was gutted to be blocked but she didn't even follow it up with a warm welcome, no hug or anything until she found out who his parents were! It did make me laugh though that everyone noticed there was more than friendship going on.

I don't understand how these catfishes think they can get away with it. They just wing it and don't do any homework. The reason Sammie is doing so well is the fact that before going in he KNEW his character and life and had a whole book of notes! Josh just seems to be making it up as he goes.

Really not a fan of Patrick.

Ella, meh. She's grown on me but definitely don't want her to win.

Love Woody!

James/Sammie I quite like and has played it so bloody well! Makes me laugh that he's either topless or in shorts with a polo tucked in reminds me of a schoolboy 🙈

Reactions: 2
Haven't read all the thread to see if anyone said this but I think Ella knows who Woody is - and is sucking up to him. She is such an irritating girl. Woody getting on my nerves too now - needy.
I like Sammie/James. Very perceptive person.
I don't think anyone likes Ella, I think Woody is coming across fake like surely nobody can be THAT nice all the time? I want Sammie/James or Tim to win, love them both!

I don't know if Woody is fake - but he is still so young he wants to be liked and is saying what he thinks people want to hear. That clasping his heart with both hands with the appalling Beth and Jack was just cringey. It's sort of 'look at meee. I've got two famous parents but I'm sooo normal and humble'. I think he is a nice kind lad. Just awfully aware of being celeb offspring.

Reactions: 2
I don't think anyone likes Ella, I think Woody is coming across fake like surely nobody can be THAT nice all the time? I want Sammie/James or Tim to win, love them both!
Yella has a big following on Facebook its mind boggling!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
What do we make of the great revolution guys?? 😂 the way they were hashtagging #COT and saying they wanted Sammie in number 1 spot and James being like YES this is exactly what I wanted - started a wee cult didn’t he? 😂😂

What do we make of the great revolution guys?? [emoji23] the way they were hashtagging #COT and saying they wanted Sammie in number 1 spot and James being like YES this is exactly what I wanted - started a wee cult didn’t he? [emoji23][emoji23]
I'm just happy YElla isn't involved. Sammie/James has played a fine game!

This is what we want to see, I like Ella, Woody and Tim but I’m team #cot 😂 I know people will think James/Sammie is playing people or using them etc but he’s on a game show playing the game. I hope he wins 😂

Tim for the win for me.

I really like woody but he seems to live a very luxurious life anyway and wouldn’t have been on the show if it wasn’t for them wanting a celeb kid.

I like georgina and wanted her to win, until Richard gave her immunity and then she started to change and become very full of herself in my opinion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.