The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused?
He’s split up with someone he lived with. And she’s a physco etc etc. But once the landlord gets the key back he can move on etc??

why doesn’t the lanlord take money out of their deposit and change the locks and be done with them?

I saw dan put something about ‘that’s not how it works etc’ ...if someone’s given in notice and left your property and not returned the keys of course the landlord can just change the locks, it’s his house,now with no tenants as they’ve cancelled their contract so he can do as he pleases?

it all sounds mental, not sure why dan has put 300 stories about it online and he’s now tagging in the team who produce the circle??
He said that he’s given his notice in, but she hasn’t (or hadn’t, towards the end of his stories he put up a screenshot that appeared to be her finally giving notice whilst lying about being sectioned 🙄) and that because they were both contracted he had to keep paying rent until she quit or something. The whole thing was very confusing but she sounds like a nasty piece of work!

Reactions: 1
Oh he deffo played a good game. Can't fault him on that. Paddy should really split his money with the other 2 because even he said that without the circle of trust he would never have made the final. ( I also get why he wouldn't though! Alex never shared with Dan last year and he REALLY should have 🤣)
I just took the quiz on the circles insta page. Got all 12 correct. Go me! They obviously would still like folk discussing it for a bit longer!
Alex was asked about what he’s spent his money on in one of his YouTube videos, he said that he gave someone from season 1 some of it (and that he’s been on holiday lol). He didn’t said who or why though but I’m sure it was a guy..

Dan seems to be going out with some ‘influencer’ now who I’ve never heard of. But they are out in Dubai together. She put stories on about getting comments about him being a cheat etc last week I think.

so many of these influencers seem to have just got into full blown relationships during lockdown. I did like him but I just get weird vibes from him now

Dan seems to be going out with some ‘influencer’ now who I’ve never heard of. But they are out in Dubai together. She put stories on about getting comments about him being a cheat etc last week I think.

so many of these influencers seem to have just got into full blown relationships during lockdown. I did like him but I just get weird vibes from him now
Lucy Flight?
They got back together after Dan cheated on her

Lucy Flight?
They got back together after Dan cheated on her
Oh they’ve been together before? That explains it then.
I only really started following his insta when he had that drama about some girl not moving out and him crying about that constantly for a week.
As I said, I get weird vibes from he

Is this coming back?
Pretty perfect time for a show that is already socially distancing😬

Reactions: 3
Is this coming back?
Pretty perfect time for a show that is already socially distancing😬
2 series in 2021 apparently! One normal series and one celeb series. I would’ve thought now would be a good time too 😂

Reactions: 4
The showbiz names moving in to the most talked about apartment block in Britain to take on the game where anyone can be anyone are:

• Baga Chipz
  • Charlotte Crosby
  • Denise van Outen
  • Duncan James
  • Lady Leshurr
  • Saffron Barker
And playing the game as double acts controlling one profile are:

• Kaye Adams and Nadia Sawalha
  • Rickie Haywood-Williams and Melvin Odoom
  • Sam Thompson and Pete Wicks
78275227-B64C-4567-922F-DDFE1304276E.png

The showbiz names moving in to the most talked about apartment block in Britain to take on the game where anyone can be anyone are:

• Baga Chipz
  • Charlotte Crosby
  • Denise van Outen
  • Duncan James
  • Lady Leshurr
  • Saffron Barker
And playing the game as double acts controlling one profile are:

• Kaye Adams and Nadia Sawalha
  • Rickie Haywood-Williams and Melvin Odoom
  • Sam Thompson and Pete Wicks
View attachment 371744

I’m very excited for this! Hope it’s good

I’m very excited for this! Hope it’s good
I’m excited for it to return but I doubt it’ll beat the first series. I think the only celebrity I like going in is Melvin or Duncan. I’ll still watch it though😊

Just binged the American series on netflix to get my fix so so glad its back soon!!

Can't stand watching Charlotte Crosby so i'll just have to grin and bear it 😬

Is the real version coming back? It seems like a very easy show to film with covid restrictions

Reactions: 2
Is the real version coming back? It seems like a very easy show to film with covid restrictions
Apparently there will be but have to wait and see..
The Circle will return to screens twice in 2021, first with a celebrity version.

• Heart
The good version will be on sometime after the celeb version as it was filmed near the end of last year. Sure I read that celeb one was only a week long..

How will the celeb one work? Will some be themselves whilst others pretend they are another celebrity?
Could prove interesting if they pretend to be a celebrity whose real life celeb friend is in there!

Edit: just seen earlier post. Charlotte Crosby, noooooooo!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else watching the US version on Netflix? Am I crazy or have they shipped them all over to the UK to film it? it's exactly the same building? and my detective skills have noticed UK plug sockets and food!

Anyone else watching the US version on Netflix? Am I crazy or have they shipped them all over to the UK to film it? it's exactly the same building? and my detective skills have noticed UK plug sockets and food!
Yeah I've seen the us version. It's so good right? Anyway yeah I think it was filmed in Salford Manchester

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.